Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm

Read 6726 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm
      Reply #46: May 23, 2021 01:24:15 am
      Just WIN Boys !!!!

Oh and Mo to get the Golden Boot by himself, would be a nice bonus!
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,138 posts | 1193 
      Re: D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm
      Reply #47: May 23, 2021 02:35:18 am
      F*ck all this stuff about other teams; we have Palace at home to salvage our season. Mash them up, please!
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #48: May 23, 2021 02:55:16 am
      With 4 goals to the good we have a really solid chance of gaining CL football its in our own hands we have one foot in the door so to speak  ,my only real concern is Spurs, they are famous for not cutting it when it matters ,even more now with Arry ready for the of, plus Son will have an exit plan he`d be stupid not to, things aint maybe so straight forward.

The fact is Spurs have an interim manager who if the truth be told has zip chance of the job, which would suggest a new man in charge and will have a big F..  Off  broom to sweep the dross out at Tottenham, with that in mind theres 5-9 players who`s jacket`s are on a shaky nail,Alderweireld  Sanches, Aurier, Davies, Winks, Alli, Lamela Dier, Docherty last game of the season dont want to get injured who signs and injured player especially a Spurs injured player who aint cutting the mustard, who were instrumental in  seeing Pochettino get his good looks and who José slated for 4 hours after he got his marching orders from Levy.

Spurs are sh*te they have a terrible defence Harry`s going , Son is thinking about it Bale heads full of golf and bubbles, footballs way down in his list of priorities  add in the above players ,if Brendan gets Vardy and Co on full tonto ,is it possible they could shove 6 or 7 past Spurs I dont think its to difficult given the circumstances .

As for the Palace game , Im 99.99% confident Jürgen will have us ready to see this horrendous season over and done with and to gain CL football ,its just that 00.01% and football no wot I mean.

If we signed Son I'd soil my boxers.

Levy would have our pants down from a mile off or probably just outright refuse to negotiate.

I'd offer 45 + Sadio and see what Levy's made of.

Tomorrow we need to get an early one in.

It's been a very very tough year for us all.

I'd like to apologise to everyone I offended. I lost very close loved ones and Liverpool being sh*t just killed me. Football was meant to be my 90 min getaway but I stopped watching us it got that bad for me.

I know I cam be very negative at times and I genuinely apologise to you all.

I do think some posters took it way too far with me (threats of violence, mockery of sensitive situations etc) but let's just get 4th place, have a little clearout, and no harm done.

4th is a miracle tbh
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #49: May 23, 2021 04:14:52 am
      Mate nothing surer that Martin Kelly crosses a ball in that sakho gets his head to but Nat blocks and it falls to Benteke to tap in for 1 nil

We wake up with 15 to go and get 2, Mo  and Sadio at the death

*Covers ears* noooooooo. Don't say thaaaaat!

3-0 to us at the break please.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #50: May 23, 2021 07:47:14 am
      Today is the day!! Come on Liverpool!!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #51: May 23, 2021 08:14:18 am
      Somehow we will bottle it, but our uberhuman luck two years ago against Napoli & Barca to win #6 will be worth it. I don't need CL, it's a shame anyway that non-champions can take part there, it's just a blown-up competition to bolster the rich and mighty further more, kind of Super League in disguise. I rather want #20 next year to make it eye-to-eye with the scums, and then to earn the right to call us truly CL-winner a season later.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #52: May 23, 2021 08:28:22 am
      Almost there again. Can't see anything other than a liverpool win today. Its the final game of the season,  so I see no point in Palace sitting back and parking the bus, which should leave space at the back for us to exploit.
      Salah to get 2 goals, Mane 1.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #53: May 23, 2021 08:39:40 am
      Hoping the supporters in the ground can be our 12th man and we tw*t Palace ! Would give Gini the captain arm band briefly before he gets subbed as a mark of respect
      There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the fans will make one hell of a difference today,it may only be 10,000 in the ground but that number will still be rocking & making one hell of a racket & they will get us over the line as they have done on countless occasions,3-1 and European cup football next season is a fantastic silver lining to sign off on.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #54: May 23, 2021 08:54:44 am

I'd offer 45 + Sadio and see what Levy's made of.

Thank F**k you aren't doing our negotiations!!!!!
      Andyd
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Re: D day: Pre match:- Liverpool v Crystal palace - Prem lge - Sun May 23rd - KO 4pm
      Reply #55: May 23, 2021 09:17:43 am
      NB: Team no longer available

Come on Reds.
      Our lass could have predicted that team.
      FrenchRed
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      Re: D day: Pre match:- Liverpool v Crystal palace - Prem lge - Sun May 23rd - KO 4pm
      Reply #56: May 23, 2021 09:42:54 am
      Am I right in reading that there will be no ticket cost for the final game at Anfield ...?
      You're probably thinking of Wednesday night when Burnley gave their fans the tickets for free. 
      FrenchRed
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      Reply #57: May 23, 2021 09:53:16 am
      After everything that's happened this season, on and off the pitch, I'm just happy we've still got the chance of a place in the CL.

Hope those lucky enough to be going to Anfield have a great afternoon - it's gonna make a world of difference having the fans back.

Can't see anything other than a Salah masterclass.  If Villa beat Chelsea that'll be the icing on the cake.  A long and happy retirement to Graham Carter, and Roy and, if this does turn out to be his last game in red, good luck and thanks to Gini.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #58: May 23, 2021 09:54:28 am
       Forget the other games, simply go out and win today against Crystal Palace, hopefully we will be celebrating qualifying for the Champions League this evening !
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #59: May 23, 2021 10:16:12 am
      Thank f**k you aren't doing our negotiations!!!!!

:lmao:
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #60: May 23, 2021 10:16:47 am
      id give Ox the start. His ability to get into the box could be a key factor, I suspect the Palace box will rresemble a car park for coaches today so timed runs from midfield could be crucial
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,860 posts | 165 
      Reply #61: May 23, 2021 11:19:36 am
      Going for a nice 3 nil win.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,660 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #62: May 23, 2021 11:32:25 am
      It's in our hands, so please wear the shooting boots!
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #63: May 23, 2021 11:33:44 am
      Thank f**k you aren't doing our negotiations!!!!!

We'll discuss this comment mid next season
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #64: May 23, 2021 11:51:11 am
      Almost there again. Can't see anything other than a liverpool win today. Its the final game of the season,  so I see no point in Palace sitting back and parking the bus, which should leave space at the back for us to exploit.
      Salah to get 2 goals, Mane 1.

Thats what they will do regardless. Will be up to us to break it down .
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #65: May 23, 2021 11:52:46 am
      Somehow we will bottle it, but our uberhuman luck two years ago against Napoli & Barca to win #6 will be worth it. I don't need CL, it's a shame anyway that non-champions can take part there, it's just a blown-up competition to bolster the rich and mighty further more, kind of Super League in disguise. I rather want #20 next year to make it eye-to-eye with the scums, and then to earn the right to call us truly CL-winner a season later.

:lmao:

Thats funny.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #66: May 23, 2021 12:11:17 pm
      I’m thinking we will do enough to get CL next season, but it’s gonna be a close run thing.
      Nervous as F**k though.
      I do remember us having a four goal advantage going into our last game once before 😬
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #67: May 23, 2021 12:12:46 pm
      We'll discuss this comment mid next season

No we won’t. I predict you won’t be around on this forum at that point.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #68: May 23, 2021 12:16:20 pm
      The pendulum swings on here from overconfidence to defeatism and back are remarkable.  :)

We've regained some form to be certain, but I don't see this being an easy match. We're creating more chances and finishing some, but we're still vulnerable at the back. I think we're in for some twists and turns on the day.

But the manager has held things together and put us in a position to play at the highest level in Europe next season. Backing the team to do a job and finish this difficult season by qualifying for the Champions League.

Then I am ready for the summer break.

Quick Reply