Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Player of the year 2020/21

Alisson
      4 (5.1%)
      Andy Robertson
      3 (3.8%)
      Ben Davies
      0 (0%)
      Rhys Williams
      0 (0%)
      Nat Phillips
      7 (9%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      1 (1.3%)
      Fabinho
      23 (29.5%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      1 (1.3%)
      Thiago
      1 (1.3%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keita
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (1.3%)
      Mohamed Salah
      36 (46.2%)
      Diogo Jota
      1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: Jun 08, 2021 10:14:39 am

LFC Reds Player of the Year 2020/21

Read 6606 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: LFC Reds Player of the Year 2020/21
      Reply #46: May 26, 2021 08:55:38 pm
      I could make an argument for all of them given the last 10 games . I went for Ali because he normally goes under the Radar. I love Mo ,Fab and the boys the last 10 games have proved we are ready to compete again next season and with Virgil, Joe and Hendo in the side but more importantly for me our fans both home and away are just the heart and soul of the club I would vote for them for how they have been missed
      FrenchRed
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      Reply #47: May 28, 2021 03:44:45 pm
      Has to be Fabinho for me - solid in midfield and stepped in to shore up the defence. 

We wouldn't have finished 3rd without Mo's goals, so an honourable shout to him. 

I'm sure Jota would have been in the mix if, like most of the team at one time or another, he hadn't been injured for so long
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #48: May 30, 2021 06:30:24 am
      I understand the love in for Mo, goals wins you games and he has a consistency of a world class striker, but he isn’t a striker as we all know, we’ve not had a striker for the last 5 campaigns, just like Citeh have this season which they keep reminding us of…..ANYHOO….

…..My vote goes to Fabinho, without him at the back F**k knows where we would be now, yes we did recover somewhat, once Jürgen had more trust in Nat & Rhys, but Fab at the back was fab, and he’s not a Center Back…but he played as such with aplomb, and besides, striker’s, attacker’s always always get the plaudits, see Balon d’or winners last 50 centuries, no defenders, keepers or midfielders in sight….

FABINHO, Your The Man !

1. Fabinho
      2. Salah
      3. Alisson

Y  N  W  A

Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #49: May 30, 2021 07:18:52 am
      I understand the love in for Mo, goals wins you games and he has a consistency of a world class striker, but he isn’t a striker as we all know, we’ve not had a striker for the last 5 campaigns, just like Citeh have this season which they keep reminding us of…..ANYHOO….

…..My vote goes to Fabinho, without him at the back f**k knows where we would be now, yes we did recover somewhat, once Jürgen had more trust in Nat & Rhys, but Fab at the back was fab, and he’s not a Center Back…but he played as such with aplomb, and besides, striker’s, attacker’s always always get the plaudits, see Balon d’or winners last 50 centuries, no defenders, keepers or midfielders in sight….

FABINHO, Your The Man !

1. Fabinho
      2. Salah
      3. Alisson

Y  N  W  A

It’s already done mate
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #50: May 30, 2021 09:50:01 pm
      I want Mo to win the lot. Love him to bits!

and yet some Liverpool fans still question him as they do Jürgen. Watched his goals on LFCTV today just sublime some of them only he could score.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #51: May 31, 2021 10:08:39 am
      and yet some Liverpool fans still question him as they do Jürgen. Watched his goals on LFCTV today just sublime some of them only he could score.

You have to question if they are really Liverpool fans though, don’t you 😉
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #52: May 31, 2021 10:30:11 am
      He isn't bad for a greedy, one footed, one season wonder is he ?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #53: Jun 01, 2021 12:22:22 am
      I haven't read this thread yet.

I will. Please, though, if you haven't voted for Fab, can you at least tip your f**king hat to him? Seems a long time ago that he was holding it down at CB like the best f**king CB in the league from out of f**king nowhere when we needed him most. If you didn't vote for him, I get it, but don't forget that shift he put in, there. It was very important.

I'm also aware that you may have mentioned him if you didn't vote for him, like I said, not read the thread.

Quick Reply