Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Hillsborough trial- Judge says no case to answer

Read 8088 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Re: Hillsborough trial- Judge says no case to answer
      Reply #23: May 30, 2021 02:25:57 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #24: May 31, 2021 08:59:26 pm
      damage limitation....too little to late. We all know that a raft of people still hold the view that "they had it coming as they were drunken louts"
      We had Jack Straw for 13 years a Labour Home Sec turn his back on them we had to wait for a Conservative HOme Sec to get the case moving forward.  How sad that a small number of people still hold sway over very serious cases that go on for DECADES!!! without a positive result. I am furious I know some on here are too so imagine how the families feel after yet another good kicking from the establishment. Its all very sad and depressing
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #25: Jun 04, 2021 11:50:50 am
      Two police forces have agreed to pay damages to more than 600 people over a cover up which followed the Hillsborough disaster.

S.Yorkshire and W.Midlands forces agreed settlements following a civil.claim earlier this year.

Still no convictions for the deaths of 96 people, these payments are an out of court settlement.
      The establishment literally getting away with murder.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-57356486
      « Last Edit: Jun 04, 2021 05:34:28 pm by stuey »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #26: Jun 04, 2021 06:15:09 pm
      Two police forces have agreed to pay damages to more than 600 people over a cover up which followed the Hillsborough disaster.

S.Yorkshire and W.Midlands forces agreed settlements following a civil.claim earlier this year.

Still no convictions for the deaths of 96 people, these payments are an out of court settlement.
      The establishment literally getting away with murder.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-57356486

its been this way for a long long time there was an old saying "you can't beat the system" 
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #27: Jun 04, 2021 06:52:41 pm
      Interesting to see that quite a few family members and survivors saying they essentially were gagged and prevented from commenting on the situation and expressing an opinion . But now the legal side of this has now expired and they are free to talk.

https://twitter.com/HillsboroughSu1/status/1400582182897434632?s=19
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #28: Jun 04, 2021 07:39:16 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,972 posts | 2052 
      Reply #29: Jun 04, 2021 09:30:21 pm
      Well we have a name Johnathon Goldberg QC. May Karma visit him and his family .

You can have an inquest rule that they died unlawfully. You can have a Prime Minister stand up in the Commons and apologise. But it's all worthless when the judiciary is built on a solid bed of cu*ts like Goldberg and judges like Mr "Justice" William Davis. The idea that a judge can sweep the Taylor Inquiry under the rug, and dismiss it as an 'administrative process' that was not in the 'course of public justice' f**king stinks. When a large portion of the public can't trust it's own justice system then there's something rotten. It's so obviously swarmed with people like Goldberg and Davis.

I would call them filthy rats but that is an insult to filthy rats. These people go out of their way to actively harm and distress the public they are supposed to protect. Cu*ts.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #30: Jun 04, 2021 10:07:02 pm
      You can have an inquest rule that they died unlawfully. You can have a Prime Minister stand up in the Commons and apologise. But it's all worthless when the judiciary is built on a solid bed of cu*ts like Goldberg and judges like Mr "Justice" William Davis. The idea that a judge can sweep the Taylor Inquiry under the rug, and dismiss it as an 'administrative process' that was not in the 'course of public justice' f**king stinks. When a large portion of the public can't trust it's own justice system then there's something rotten. It's so obviously swarmed with people like Goldberg and Davis.

I would call them filthy rats but that is an insult to filthy rats. These people go out of their way to actively harm and distress the public they are supposed to protect. Cu*ts.

The establishment personified.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #31: Jun 04, 2021 11:41:21 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #32: Jun 05, 2021 02:40:30 pm
      The biggest shout the families should make is where the F**k did Duckinfield disappear to for a couple of hours leading up to the match?

The assertion that he froze in the control box is a bit of a lie, the truth would be more like he was pissed.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #33: Jun 05, 2021 06:47:56 pm

this also happened on the Marchioness disaster who also suffered terribly and were treated appallingly. Tell them to go and F**k themselves or go to the interview drop your underwear and crap on their desk that should get their attention.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #34: Jun 06, 2021 04:27:05 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #35: Jun 07, 2021 04:40:46 pm

F***ing hell have those cu*ts from SYP  and West Mids ever been fit for purpose.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #36: Jun 07, 2021 04:54:09 pm
      F***ing hell have those cu*ts from SYP  and West Mids ever been fit for purpose.

And no depths they wouldn't sink to.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #37: Jun 07, 2021 05:08:51 pm
      the worst thing was and it was such a statement of F**k you we ended up with the biggest c**t of all as Chief Constable of Merseyside
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #38: Jun 09, 2021 07:18:10 pm
      Wasn't just the fans that were slagged off, I never heard this one before. At Duckinfield's trial, serious accusations levelled at the players too.

https://twitter.com/LOU15E_96/status/1402167581000228871

https://twitter.com/LOU15E_96/status/1402167582325682177

https://twitter.com/LOU15E_96/status/1402167583554650113

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #39: Jun 14, 2021 10:56:01 am
      « Last Edit: Jun 14, 2021 11:37:44 am by stuey »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #40: Apr 25, 2022 08:15:05 pm
      Well we have a name Johnathon Goldberg QC. May Karma visit him and his family .

been cleared by his association of misconduct . Hopefully he will die a slow reflective death.  This is  not a corrupt country this pisses me off the vast majority of people are good honest people who just aim to get through life without too much pain.
      What we have here and in this world is a tiny minority who rule over us and they need to be stopped but good luck with that one they have been at it for generations.
      inatteam
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #41: Jun 05, 2022 12:14:24 pm
      nothing wrong with this Country that a few well placed Nooses couldnt put right. The great mystery is how the f**k are they still here. I am starting to believe David Icke and the Lizard people theory I can't think of anything better

sick deja vu feelings..
      who will punish parisian police?  and we all know UEFA now are the problem at the core of this  & Heysell too    , as  english FA were in '89 BUT  if the UK govt had quickly or PUBLICly punished the 1989 MURDERERS i doubt if last weekend would have happened!

Quick Reply