Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Everything you need to know about Darwin Nunez

Read 1696 times
      TKO94
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 13 posts | 21 
      Everything you need to know about Darwin Nunez
      Jun 10, 2022 03:23:37 pm
      Hey everyone, I'm someone who's followed Benfica very closely over these last couple of years and thus wanted to provide some insight into Darwin Nunez. I’ve tried to cover every single aspect about him that I possibly could from his strengths and weaknesses to what he’s like as a character off the pitch. I think its pivotal supporters have some context behind his numbers/statistics and ignore criticism about things like his first touch and hold up play from folk who haven’t watched a Benfica game all season. I'd love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have in mind, cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_wF2LymNVU

PS: I posted this on Liverpool's subreddit page and several members recommended I share it here as well!
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Re: Everything you need to know about Darwin Nunez
      Reply #1: Jun 10, 2022 03:33:18 pm
      Brilliant video overview. Thanks for sharing
      Borg
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts | 80 
      Re: Everything you need to know about Darwin Nunez
      Reply #2: Jun 10, 2022 03:57:18 pm
      Hey everyone, I'm someone who's followed Benfica very closely over these last couple of years and thus wanted to provide some insight into Darwin Nunez. I’ve tried to cover every single aspect about him that I possibly could from his strengths and weaknesses to what he’s like as a character off the pitch. I think its pivotal supporters have some context behind his numbers/statistics and ignore criticism about things like his first touch and hold up play from folk who haven’t watched a Benfica game all season. I'd love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have in mind, cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_wF2LymNVU

PS: I posted this on Liverpool's subreddit page and several members recommended I share it here as well!
      Fantastic video
      Great info
      You belong on a major platform

Quick Reply