Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 1st Dec @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 30th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W13 D3 L7

First Team Squad 21/22

Read 13659 times
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,075 posts | 414 
      Re: First Team Squad 21/22
      Reply #400: Nov 19, 2021 11:19:57 pm
      Slightly off topic so many Appologgies....not sure where else to put it...

UPDATE; 
      As most of you lovely ppl will be aware, I've been having Chemo & Radiation treatment last Six weeks,  well today I had my last blast of radiation and had the pleasure of ringing the, 'thank f**k that's over' Bell,
      The battle has been won but I've still got the war, the next 6-8 week's will be a b***ard so I've been told and im expecting a pretty rough ride, but its another box ticked,  another hurdle crossed and if im honest i am so relieved that fight is over,

Now it's all about how my body and mind deals with the accumulation of the treatment and what  the next 2/3 weeks in particular has in store for me.

Not going to bore the sh*te out of you regarding details so I'll leave right here and thank you all so much for your support,  cheers N Beers comrades, YNWA.

Hope all goes well for you in the coming weeks, take care, YNWA
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,370 posts | 4104 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #401: Nov 20, 2021 12:43:26 am

UPDATE; 
      As most of you lovely ppl will be aware, I've been having Chemo & Radiation treatment last Six weeks,  well today I had my last blast of radiation and had the pleasure of ringing the, 'thank f**k that's over' Bell,
      The battle has been won but I've still got the war, the next 6-8 week's will be a b***ard so I've been told and im expecting a pretty rough ride, but its another box ticked,  another hurdle crossed and if im honest i am so relieved that fight is over,

Now it's all about how my body and mind deals with the accumulation of the treatment and what  the next 2/3 weeks in particular has in store for me.

Not going to bore the sh*te out of you regarding details so I'll leave right here and thank you all so much for your support,  cheers N Beers comrades, YNWA.

Lovely stuff, Billy lad
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,783 posts | 200 
      Reply #402: Nov 20, 2021 01:59:59 am

UPDATE; 

All the best Billy.
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,366 posts | 103 
      Reply #403: Nov 20, 2021 05:45:16 am

UPDATE; 

I wish you all the best and thank you for sharing your feelings in what must be an extremely tough time for you. Keep strong. YNWA
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,033 posts | 1033 
      Reply #404: Nov 20, 2021 07:11:18 am

UPDATE; 

Good luck Billy plenty of rest and tlc needed hope the reds keep you going .
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 768 posts | 273 
      Reply #405: Nov 20, 2021 08:47:29 am

UPDATE; 

All the best Billy on your road to recovery, stay strong and think positive.
      A win against the Gooners today would be a good tonic in your recovery.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,749 posts | 2175 
      Reply #406: Nov 20, 2021 12:05:52 pm

UPDATE; 

Best wishes Billy. Hoping for a Reds win today to cheer your heart. Stay steady.
      bigbob75
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 973 posts | 187 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #407: Nov 20, 2021 01:37:10 pm

UPDATE; 

💪🏼
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,718 posts | 626 
      • All Good and That Stuff :-)
      Reply #408: Nov 21, 2021 11:12:28 am

UPDATE; 

Brillaint news mate. Chin up and stay positive, you will get through the next wee while. ;-)  :gt-happyup:
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 797 posts | 667 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #409: Nov 21, 2021 09:49:53 pm

UPDATE; 

Thinking of you Billy mate, you've done wonderfully well so far on your journey, keep smiling hun.  :hug:
      shawspeed
      • Forum John Barnes

• 421 posts | 80 
      Reply #410: Nov 22, 2021 03:38:44 pm

UPDATE; 

If you're as positive about your recovery as you always are about the reds you'll be back to normal very soon. All the best mate.

Quick Reply