Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

FIFA 22

Read 3228 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      FIFA 22
      Aug 12, 2021 06:31:50 pm
      Got invited to the closed beta for FIFA 22 which started today, I was offered Kick Off and Career Mode to play until September 2nd.

Just had my first game, Liverpool vs Man Utd on World Class setting, which is what I’ve played on most Fifa games for the last few years, and won 7-0, which doesn’t happen usually as I’m average at the game, so something is wrong straight away there with the difficulty setting or I just had a wonder game haha!

But yeah, although you can’t judge it off of this as it’s beta, literally just felt like the same game, just easier, although they finally sorted out Robbo’s face! He doesn’t look 13 anymore ;D!
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Re: FIFA 22
      Reply #1: Aug 14, 2021 08:41:35 am
      Got invited to the closed beta for FIFA 22 which started today, I was offered Kick Off and Career Mode to play until September 2nd.

Just had my first game, Liverpool vs Man Utd on World Class setting, which is what I’ve played on most Fifa games for the last few years, and won 7-0, which doesn’t happen usually as I’m average at the game, so something is wrong straight away there with the difficulty setting or I just had a wonder game haha!

But yeah, although you can’t judge it off of this as it’s beta, literally just felt like the same game, just easier, although they finally sorted out Robbo’s face! He doesn’t look 13 anymore ;D!

I switched back to PES a couple of years back as thought FIFA went a bit crap but was hoping 22 was going to be a good one, with the new technology they said they have used. Sounds like it may be disappointing judging by your first go on it.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #2: Nov 20, 2021 08:48:32 pm
      Bought it and regret it - it’s fecking awful!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #3: Nov 20, 2021 08:55:24 pm
      Bought it and regret it - it’s fecking awful!
      Gaming is in a sorry state right now, they don’t mind releasing messes because they know idiots will pay, I tried the 10 hour trial of Battlefield 2042 this week and it’s horrific, at least another year away from being ready… first year I didn’t buy Fifa too, I’ll give it a go when it arrives on Game Pass.

The only hame I’ve had fun with recently is the new Halo Infinite online, and that’s free and more polished than the recent big releases.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #4: Nov 20, 2021 09:05:02 pm
      Gaming is in a sorry state right now, they don’t mind releasing messes because they know idiots will pay, I tried the 10 hour trial of Battlefield 2042 this week and it’s horrific, at least another year away from being ready… first year I didn’t buy Fifa too, I’ll give it a go when it arrives on Game Pass.

The only hame I’ve had fun with recently is the new Halo Infinite online, and that’s free and more polished than the recent big releases.

Totally agree and only bought it as I only play football online. Halo sounds promising 👍🏼
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #5: Nov 20, 2021 11:35:34 pm
      My gaming has been severely impacted by life lately but thoroughly enjoyed what I've played of Persona 5.

Reading above, it seems like being a generation behind isn't a bad thing. Though my game collection will probably see me through to the next gen.

Are we possibly seeing the end of yearly releases of certain franchises? Games seem to need more development than a year. Will they go biannual with a cosmetic update in the in-between years?
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #6: Nov 21, 2021 05:39:11 am
      My gaming has been severely impacted by life lately but thoroughly enjoyed what I've played of Persona 5.

Reading above, it seems like being a generation behind isn't a bad thing. Though my game collection will probably see me through to the next gen.

Are we possibly seeing the end of yearly releases of certain franchises? Games seem to need more development than a year. Will they go biannual with a cosmetic update in the in-between years?
      I think the problem is a lot like football, it’s not the game developers on the ground getting an input, it’s the higher beings rushing them to get anything out to get in the cash, I think these days a SPECIAL game needs a minimum of 5 years development, but the share holders won’t wait that long, they want their yearly income so you’ll always have a yearly CoD/FIFA.

With Battlefield it’s been 3 years since the last but for many years theirs been talk of in house disagreements etc with a lot of the people behind their big hits leaving, and also, with the rise of the, in my opinion, awful battle royale type games, it seems Battlefield 2042, might have originally have been planned as one, but in the last moments decided against for a more normal battlefield experience. You see this from the map design and other features that just seem to have been designed with Battle Royale in mind, but that change in plan to go back to original Battlefield gameplay must have been made late because the game is in a sorry state and how they can legally release it in the state it is in and charge what they charge is absurd… there needs to be some kind of law against what the game company’s are doing now, or standards they must meet before releasing a title.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 

Quick Reply