Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

In need of ticket purchasing help, first timer!

Read 2258 times
      macbk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 750 posts | 64 
      In need of ticket purchasing help, first timer!
      Dec 28, 2022 05:11:31 pm
      Hi all,

Looking to get over to Anfield for the first time in February (vs Everton), but not sure where to start re: ticket purchasing. I'm coming from the US, so any direction would be greatly appreciated. Certainly willing to pay up given the opponent, but not totally break the bank.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Re: In need of ticket purchasing help, first timer!
      Reply #1: Jan 09, 2023 08:08:58 pm
      You'll be looking at a tout for a big mark up and the risks that come with using them or going hospitality mate.
      matheos96
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 08, 2023 05:15:01 pm
      Hi!

I am unable to create a thread of my own as I just registered but my question is rather urgent and ticket related so I thought it could fit this discussion..

We are too looking to visit anfield for the first ever time. We come from Finland and are members (elligble to enter members registration). We are targeting end of October - November for our trip to England, though it is not definite yet. We have already registered for the Notthingam Forrest game but I was thinking, would it be wise to also register for the next home game, Brentford? Are there any risks to registering to multiple games, for example, if by some miracle, we were to get tickets to both games, do we need to "accept" them both and then either attend both games or resell one couple of tickets on the LFC Ticket exchange? I am unfamiliar with how the ballot works, does registering mean that I HAVE to purchase the tickets, given the chance?

The registration ends now on Monday so I am in bit of a rush if I want to register for any other games.. Found no official info on how it works if you are successful in ballot but cannot go.

riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #3: Jul 09, 2023 08:21:38 am
      If successful, you're guaranteed ticket as long as you buy in the timeframe the club allocate which is one week from 24th july.
      You don't have to buy the tickets, they will go on into the late sale.
      If you know you can't attend then don't enter the ballot as you're making other members chances slimmer

Quick Reply