Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who will win league

Chelsea
      19 (17.6%)
      Leicester
      1 (0.9%)
      Liverpool
      68 (63%)
      Man City
      18 (16.7%)
      Man United
      2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Who's going to win Premier League 21/22

Read 19076 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Who's going to win Premier League 21/22
      Reply #46: Sep 07, 2021 07:59:13 pm
      All three are cu*ts and I'll praying for our Alien Overlords to arrive!!

All the top guns fighting out for top spot are cu*ts when you ask rival fans. However, sometimes it's about opinions/team set up/players etc etc and not just because they're cnuts, it's having a opinion and now being side tracked by wearing those rose tints HR  :lmao:
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #47: Sep 07, 2021 08:16:04 pm
      Question is, if Liverpool don’t win, which team (realistically) would irritate you all the least if they became champions?

United?
      City?
      Chelsea?

For me, it’s probably Chelsea. As I feel nothing for them at all. I used to detest them but they are insignificant to me now.
      City I can’t stand.
      United are natural rivals.

Chelsea for me then City then Scum
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #48: Sep 07, 2021 09:11:49 pm
      All three are cu*ts and I'll praying for our Alien Overlords to arrive!!

Hear hear!
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #49: Sep 07, 2021 09:20:34 pm
      All the top guns fighting out for top spot are cu*ts when you ask rival fans. However, sometimes it's about opinions/team set up/players etc etc and not just because they're cnuts, it's having a opinion and now being side tracked by wearing those rose tints HR  :lmao:

Well your lot are definitely cu*ts Keith 😉
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #50: Sep 07, 2021 09:35:02 pm
      Well your lot are definitely cu*ts Keith 😉

So are you lot  ;D Don't tell HR though he'll take a hissy fit  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #51: Sep 08, 2021 04:58:21 pm

And there was me thinking I was going all tin foil!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #52: Sep 08, 2021 04:59:47 pm
      So are you lot  ;D Don't tell HR though he'll take a hissy fit  :lmao:

That's when I use c**t the most, like the time I harangued a sky cameraman outside the kop while on the protests over H & G
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #53: Sep 08, 2021 07:56:20 pm
      That's when I use c**t the most, like the time I harangued a sky cameraman outside the kop while on the protests over H & G

:lmao: Only you can do that and get away with it  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #54: Sep 08, 2021 09:03:32 pm
      :lmao: Only you can do that and get away with it  ;D

I was literally legging past him to meet JD, Redkenny and Gow that used to be on here before that game against you lot when N'Gog scored. And remember the sh*t sky were giving the spokesperson from SOS and literally blurted out "Go'ed interview me you c**t" laughing my head off.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #55: Sep 08, 2021 09:49:53 pm
      I was literally legging past him to meet JD, Redkenny and Gow that used to be on here before that game against you lot when N'Gog scored. And remember the sh*t sky were giving the spokesperson from SOS and literally blurted out "Go'ed interview me you c**t" laughing my head off.

Your a bad egg Pete  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #56: Sep 19, 2021 06:54:51 pm
      Well 5 games in so has anything changed about members opinions?

Chavs are playing like champions.  Tuchel looking like he's the real deal, defensively their currently like a fortress at the back. I have to take my hat off to him.

City still yet to come out of the stalls but pretty standard for them at the beginning of a new season.

Liverpool & United playing like a top 4 side from what I've seen from the rest of the league so far.

Still sticking with City for the time being, it's  not if they go on a formidable unbeaten run its when. Chavs will be on their tails in case any slip ups.

United and you lot! Fighting for 3rd spot  after watching the first 5 games...
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #57: Sep 19, 2021 07:08:09 pm
      Well 5 games in so has anything changed about members opinions?

Chavs are playing like champions.  Tuchel looking like he's the real deal, defensively their currently like a fortress at the back. I have to take my hat off to him.

City still yet to come out of the stalls but pretty standard for them at the beginning of a new season.

Liverpool & United playing like a top 4 side from what I've seen from the rest of the league so far.

Still sticking with City for the time being, it's  not if they go on a formidable unbeaten run its when. Chavs will be on their tails in case any slip ups.

United and you lot! Fighting for 3rd spot  after watching the first 5 games...

Why are Chelsea playing like Champions and we aren’t when the records are identical 🤷‍♂️
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #58: Sep 19, 2021 07:20:01 pm

Why are Chelsea playing like Champions and we aren’t when the records are identical 🤷‍♂️

Chavs only got a draw against us because they played the 2nd half with a 9 man defence too.

Chavs look good but a lot seems to be getting forgotten with their performances; Arsenal should’ve had a stonewall penalty at either 0-0 or 1-0 (can’t remember which), were largely on the back foot vs Villa, had to pack a 9 man defence against us after the red card and didn’t manage a single shot on target in the first half today.

No team is playing perfectly and will have sketchy moments but a lot of people are making out as if the Chavs have been flawless so far. We’ve scored the same number of goals, conceded the same number and have the same number of points having played each other too so at the moment, after 5 games there is literally nothing between the 2 teams.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #59: Sep 19, 2021 07:21:01 pm
      Chavs only got a draw against us because they played the 2nd half with a 9 man defence too.

Chavs look good but a lot seems to be getting forgotten with their performances; Arsenal should’ve had a stonewall penalty at either 0-0 or 1-0 (can’t remember which), were largely on the back foot vs Villa, had to pack a 9 man defence against us after the red card and didn’t manage a single shot on target in the first half today.

No team is playing perfectly and will have sketchy moments but a lot of people are making out as if the Chavs have been flawless so far. We’ve scored the same number of goals, conceded the same number and have the same number of points having played each other too so at the moment, after 5 games there is literally nothing between the 2 teams.

Yep summed up perfectly

They weren’t great today as well and they were lucky that  Spurs are shocking
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #60: Sep 19, 2021 07:57:23 pm

Chavs were forced to play like they did due to the sending off KK, don't think it would of been by choice that's for sure. Remembering it was at Anfield it was a great result under the circumstances. Obviously no one plays perfect but their doing a great job under Tuchel.

I don't like  admitting it but it's how I see it so far. Hopefully things will change. Just because teams are on the same points doesn't mean your basically as good though.

DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #61: Sep 19, 2021 08:11:29 pm
      Next game will clear this up. Chelsea vs Manchester City, whilst we play Brentford  ;D If Chelsea are still on top, fair play to them, and they become outright favourites..
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #62: Sep 19, 2021 08:34:15 pm
      We would have beaten Chelsea without the sending off, we were building up a head of steam before the penalty.

Stop calling them chavs, it's insulting to the working class. Call them tw*ts.

Keith's determination to build up anyone but us is going to hurt him in May.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #63: Sep 19, 2021 08:48:29 pm
      Question - Is Graham Potter a potential elite level manager? Sitting pretty with Brighton in third after an excellent start to the season. Consistently improving the performance of the players at his disposal and intelligent buys to strengthen the squad further. Plays elegant, technically and tactically good football (a refreshing anomaly to that of his contemporaries like Dyche).

Without a doubt, he's miles ahead of any other English coach and would potentially be the manager that the England team deserve but don't currently have.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #64: Sep 19, 2021 08:58:57 pm
      Next game will clear this up. Chelsea vs Manchester City, whilst we play Brentford  ;D If Chelsea are still on top, fair play to them, and they become outright favourites..

Won't clear anything up really, still early days no matter what the result.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #65: Sep 19, 2021 09:07:39 pm
      We would have beaten Chelsea without the sending off, we were building up a head of steam before the penalty.

Stop calling them chavs, it's insulting to the working class. Call them tw*ts.

Keith's determination to build up anyone but us is going to hurt him in May.

Not a chance Isaac.  ;D Chavs -cnuts - tw*ts it's all the same  ;D

It's not a question of building anyone up. They've just played better than anyone else so far. Trust me I don't like saying it, if it was you lot! I'd say same thing. I just don't go round wearing those tinted glasses like many fans across the board do.

I'm pretty sure I'll be building City up if/when they go on their run just like Liverpool, It's just a opinion on how I think it's been after the first 5 matches. Pretty sure my opinion will change throughout the season as form dwindles between the top 4.

I'm just hoping I'm totally wrong about Ole and United  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #66: Sep 20, 2021 03:01:39 am
      F**k off Keith ya c**t!!!

They're only top because they start with a C for cu*ts.

Won't be that way for long!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1439640802590969863
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #67: Sep 20, 2021 07:39:05 am
      F**k off Keith ya c**t!!!

They're only top because they start with a C for Cu*ts.

Won't be that way for long!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1439640802590969863

Why you so abusive towards me. ?

I always talk to you with the the upmost respect you Aussie mother fcuker w@nking tw@ting Cnut of a creature  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #68: Sep 21, 2021 05:09:32 am
      Why you so abusive towards me. ?

I always talk to you with the the upmost respect you Aussie mother fcuker w@nking tw@ting Cnut of a creature  :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Quick Reply