Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Norwich?

Alisson Becker
      3 (3.3%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      1 (1.1%)
      Joel Matip
      3 (3.3%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      2 (2.2%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      2 (2.2%)
      James Milner
      2 (2.2%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Naby KeĆÆta
      1 (1.1%)
      Sadio Mane
      2 (2.2%)
      Mohammed Salah
      72 (79.1%)
      Diogo Jota
      1 (1.1%)
       Fabinho
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (1.1%)
      Harvey Elliott
      1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Voting closed: Aug 18, 2021 07:20:31 pm

Norwich City 0-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 17199 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Norwich City 0-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #276: Aug 15, 2021 05:59:31 pm
      Looking at urban dictionary it appears to suit you 👍

I'm a snowflake and easily offended  :f_whistle:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #277: Aug 15, 2021 06:04:03 pm
      That's  bullsh!t, I can comment on what I want. Bully boy tactics won't stop me having a opinion. Using the term rent boy been used for long as I can remember. It's no big deal. If snowflakes are offended by it I don't give a sh!t.

Your just taking the racist side of it to the extreme. I'll agree to disagree with you going OTT

Okay Keith I'll let you take it up with this lot, you know the actual F***ing club the board is aimed at.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1426632542413856770

and a certain section of our support:

https://twitter.com/LFC_LGBT/status/1426621505971134472

They find it offensive, what I was pointing out is that this issue is being discussed by Liverpool fans NOT just on this board, so your manc opinion means F**k all!!

Get me now lad!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #278: Aug 15, 2021 06:13:25 pm

They find it offensive, what I was pointing out is that this issue is being discussed by Liverpool fans NOT just on this board, so your manc opinion means f**k all!!

Get me now lad!!

What's annoying HR is that you don't have any issues, your just acting on the moral high grand which obviously your prerogative. The new generation stinks, we both know this but you choose  to be argumentive  just for the sake of it. However, we differ and that's fine. I'm not changing on my stance and neither are you so let's move on.

Ps.. You know I can't click on Tw@tter
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #279: Aug 15, 2021 06:21:05 pm
      Okay Keith I'll let you take it up with this lot, you know the actual f**king club the board is aimed at.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1426632542413856770

and a certain section of our support:

https://twitter.com/LFC_LGBT/status/1426621505971134472

They find it offensive, what I was pointing out is that this issue is being discussed by Liverpool fans NOT just on this board, so your manc opinion means f**k all!!

Get me now lad!!
      The thing is you can't spread all this and speak on it when you are as offensive as the rest, albeit in other ways.

In just some of your latest posts you've referred to some females as 'cranks' and used the term 'sheepshagging inbred cu*ts' to describe Leeds fans.

That doesn't offend me but I'm sure it's very offensive to some, and i'm sure 99% of the forum members are offensive in some way.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #280: Aug 15, 2021 06:36:09 pm
      The thing is you can't spread all this and speak on it when you are as offensive as the rest, albeit in other ways.

In just some of your latest posts you've referred to some females as 'cranks' and used the term 'sheepshagging inbred cu*ts' to describe Leeds fans.

That doesn't offend me but I'm sure it's very offensive to some, and i'm sure 99% of the forum members are offensive in some way.
      Good point. Seen a lot of hypocrites on this very forum making anti-religious comments, rude comments about peopleā€™s nationalities or localities, etcā€¦.

People should be careful about how tall of a moral high horse they ride around on. Hurts a lot more when you get knocked off.
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #281: Aug 15, 2021 07:24:09 pm
      Sorry, but if you find 'snowflake' offensive, probably best not to leave the house ever again.

Christ, if you try to please everyone, you'd never say a F***ing word...
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #282: Aug 15, 2021 07:27:36 pm
      Wouldn't  worry about it mate. It's one rule for him and another for a manc. It's ok for him to say it coz he's on a Liverpool forum. Must be the pick on the manc day.  ;D

Now that I'm a snowflake  :f_whistle: anyone calling me a manc is racist.  :f_tongueincheek:

Shut up you snowflake manc 😂😉
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #283: Aug 15, 2021 07:30:27 pm

You could get banned for that if the forum was run by snowflakes  :lmao:

Good result for you yesterday Bob. Did the manc surprise you yesterday  ;D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #284: Aug 15, 2021 07:30:56 pm
      This team when healthy is the best in the league. I donā€™t have 1 doubt that they arenā€™t. If we can stay healthy thereā€™s no reason we shouldnā€™t win the league. He continuity that Klopp has created with this team is an often overlooked advantage. These guys know each other and their tendencies and their weaknesses. So while I still would like to see another signing, if we donā€™t get one and we can stay healthy I think we will be fine. More money to get Mbappe next summer.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #285: Aug 15, 2021 07:31:18 pm

The word your looking for is #unt
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #286: Aug 15, 2021 07:35:30 pm
      Nice interview with VVD after the match, only saw it there today.
      Such a down to earth guy, and wonderful player, great to have him back, and another right decision from JĆ¼rgen btw to start him [I didn't think he'd start him :) ] - surely a future captain.
      Think someone said that about Lovren before, but think VVD is a bit more likely :)
      « Last Edit: Aug 15, 2021 07:49:57 pm by bmck »
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #287: Aug 15, 2021 07:41:59 pm
      You could get banned for that if the forum was run by snowflakes  :lmao:

Good result for you yesterday Bob. Did the manc surprise you yesterday  ;D

I thought the rules said I could call you what I wanted 😉

Good result mate and thought we played well once we went up the gears. Wasnā€™t surprised by your win but thought Leeds would have put up a better fight of it
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #288: Aug 15, 2021 07:49:09 pm
      I thought the rules said I could call you what I wanted 😉

Good result mate and thought we played well once we went up the gears. Wasnā€™t surprised by your win but thought Leeds would have put up a better fight of it

Call me what you want.  ;D Been on here to long to get offended easily  :lmao:

Yeah played pretty well but have to keep pretty much injury free to give those blue manc cnuts a run for their money.  ;D

Think we have the measure of Leeds due to there high attacking press, they never learn  ;D There better than yesterday's performance though. Maybe we just caught them on a bad day but still have serous doubts about our man at the wheel  :lmao:
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #289: Aug 15, 2021 07:58:24 pm
      Call me what you want.  ;D Been on here to long to get offended easily  :lmao:

Yeah played pretty well but have to keep pretty much injury free to give those blue manc cnuts a run for their money.  ;D

Think we have the measure of Leeds due to there high attacking press, they never learn  ;D There better than yesterday's performance though. Maybe we just caught them on a bad day but still have serous doubts about our man at the wheel  :lmao:

Thought United played well and with a partner for Slab head can only improve hope your right about the man at the wheel

Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #290: Aug 15, 2021 10:42:58 pm
      That's  bullsh!t, I can comment on what I want. Bully boy tactics won't stop me having a opinion. Using the term rent boy been used for long as I can remember. It's no big deal. If snowflakes are offended by it I don't give a sh!t.

I agree. Iā€™ve done my fair share of Chelsea games home and away over the years, particularly in the Rafa years and there is no love lost between the fans. Have sung that with gusto along with the other 40,000 in the ground on many an occasion as well as ā€˜no historyā€™ as well as some nice ones about John Terryā€™s mum (funny no one seems to care about JTā€™s feelings)

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #291: Aug 15, 2021 11:30:54 pm
      Why do you keep saying snowflakes 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø Itā€™s a shocking term and gives people an excuse to think they can say what they like.

Our LGBTQ has asked for their own fans to stop chanting it because itā€™s an offensive term - just like calling someone a ā€œsnowflakeā€ is derogatory as well

So maybe stop using that as well 🙄

Maybe we should all just shut the F**k up then, that way no one will be offended because thatā€™s what itā€™s leading to, canā€™t say this canā€™t say that ā€˜in caseā€™ we offend someone, where is it going to end ?

From Mac Dā€™s refusing to use the word ā€˜Christmasā€™ in case it offends non christians to calling a  ā€˜Manholeā€™ a person hole, itā€™s f***in ridiculous, most gay folk I know just laugh this sh*t off because their skin is thicker than the politically correct F**k pigs changing everything we stand for,

If you try hard enough saying whatever will offend some f**ker somewhere, Iā€™m Scottish but still get ripped to F**k because of where Iā€™m from, but I donā€™t take offence because I know itā€™s just banter and not meant to be deliberately harmful,

Our country won two world wars on the back of our sense of humour, but the PC brigade dont like that, they donā€™t like how we can take the piss and not cry over it, they want us all nice and cosy wrapped in f***in bubble wrap so we donā€™t hurt ourselves, in schools  for example there are no losers anymore etc, itā€™s f***in bullshit,

So if Keith or anyone else feels the need to call a Snowflake a Snowflake, said Snowflake should grow himself/herself some thicker f***in skin , or is that too offensive too !!!

Y  N  W  A

Pisses me to F**k off these f***in yogurt knitters telling us how things should be
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #292: Aug 15, 2021 11:55:12 pm
      Hi guys, just here for the match thread but have come across a PC debate.

My conclusion, the reds were boss and I have missed them.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #293: Aug 15, 2021 11:56:14 pm

Maybe we should all just shut the f**k up then, that way no one will be offended because thatā€™s what itā€™s leading to, canā€™t say this canā€™t say that ā€˜in caseā€™ we offend someone, where is it going to end ?

From Mac Dā€™s refusing to use the word ā€˜Christmasā€™ in case it offends non christians to calling a  ā€˜Manholeā€™ a person hole, itā€™s f***in ridiculous, most gay folk I know just laugh this sh*t off because their skin is thicker than the politically correct f**k pigs changing everything we stand for,

If you try hard enough saying whatever will offend some f**ker somewhere, Iā€™m Scottish but still get ripped to f**k because of where Iā€™m from, but I donā€™t take offence because I know itā€™s just banter and not meant to be deliberately harmful,

Our country won two world wars on the back of our sense of humour, but the PC brigade dont like that, they donā€™t like how we can take the piss and not cry over it, they want us all nice and cosy wrapped in f***in bubble wrap so we donā€™t hurt ourselves, in schools  for example there are no losers anymore etc, itā€™s f***in bullshit,

So if Keith or anyone else feels the need to call a Snowflake a Snowflake, said Snowflake should grow himself/herself some thicker f***in skin , or is that too offensive too !!!

Y  N  W  A

Pisses me to f**k off these f***in yogurt knitters telling us how things should be

Welcome to modern more tolerant society - what was acceptable 10/20/30 years ago May not be acceptable now , just as what is deemed ok now might not be ok in ten years time

Society evolves and people within that try and evolve with it - people look to be more tolerant towards others and yes that does mean people canā€™t say whatever they wish

As with everything there needs to be balance and not everyone is being offended for the sake of it - there are plenty of times were people are genuinely offended by something and we always should be aware of it

Right now society as a whole is imo more disrespectful towards others
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #294: Aug 16, 2021 05:46:41 am
      The club's own LGBTQ community reps have asked for it to be binned. So that along with the no history chant should get swerved when they come to town in a few weeks.

HR understand your point about the chant being binned but what has the No History chant got to do with anything? They haven't got any!!!!

Excuse my ignorance on the matter.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #295: Aug 16, 2021 05:59:56 am
      Welcome to modern more tolerant society - what was acceptable 10/20/30 years ago May not be acceptable now , just as what is deemed ok now might not be ok in ten years time

Society evolves and people within that try and evolve with it - people look to be more tolerant towards others and yes that does mean people canā€™t say whatever they wish

As with everything there needs to be balance and not everyone is being offended for the sake of it - there are plenty of times were people are genuinely offended by something and we always should be aware of it

Iā€™m as tolerant as the next bloke mate, and yes I am aware that society has changed over the years, and most pplā€™s have  changed with it,  but there still exists the freedom of speech or has that been discreetly gotten rid of too, we are all supposedly living in a democracy where you can ā€˜speak out loud with doubts or fearsā€™, as Roger Waters once sang about, thatā€™s what our forefathers fought and died for in two world wars,

Are we all being corralled into believing we all love each other despite our race colour or creed, cos that ainā€™t never gonna happen and that is the major hiccup in all this politically correctness,

We are NOT all one and the same, we donā€™t have all the same beliefs or understandingā€™s and thatā€™s what makes us all so special no matter where your from, where your at or what you believe in, in short we are all different, each and every single one of us, so trying to make us all tolerant of each other, where differing cultures exist, or different ways of living our lives differ from someone else, we will always have conflicting views and/or opinions and thatā€™s how it should be, the politically correct brigade have their own agenda, and itā€™s so different from what we all experience in the real world.

Iā€™m just about to enter into my 60ā€™s and Iā€™m so grateful for the life I have had so far, the freedom to express what I believe in, to have the freedom to call a ā€˜snowflakeā€™ a Snowflake if I so wish without the PC brigade making me feel guilty in case of offence, thatā€™s not what our forefathers fought and died for, they made the ultimate sacrifices so as you and I can speak freely and live our lives as it should be, and not be dictated to.

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #296: Aug 16, 2021 07:27:01 am

Maybe we should all just shut the f**k up then, that way no one will be offended because thatā€™s what itā€™s leading to, canā€™t say this canā€™t say that ā€˜in caseā€™ we offend someone, where is it going to end ?

From Mac Dā€™s refusing to use the word ā€˜Christmasā€™ in case it offends non christians to calling a  ā€˜Manholeā€™ a person hole, itā€™s f***in ridiculous, most gay folk I know just laugh this sh*t off because their skin is thicker than the politically correct f**k pigs changing everything we stand for,

If you try hard enough saying whatever will offend some f**ker somewhere, Iā€™m Scottish but still get ripped to f**k because of where Iā€™m from, but I donā€™t take offence because I know itā€™s just banter and not meant to be deliberately harmful,

Y  N  W  A

Pisses me to f**k off these f***in yogurt knitters telling us how things should be

Thanks Billy.

You heard the latest one? Posted the other day. In places (( BBC Sport )) They no longer use the term Man of the match in case the snowflakes get offended  8)
      They're now calling it Player of the match  :lmao: I kid you not they make me sick.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #297: Aug 16, 2021 07:35:13 am

That's down to several reasons. Bots in social media paid to upset ANYONE!! to get hits on their sites. The like of tw@tter loving it along with all the social media sites. Let's not rule the snowflakes out either. I can't decided who's worse.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #298: Aug 16, 2021 07:39:55 am
      Thanks Billy.

You heard the latest one? Posted the other day. In places (( BBC Sport )) They no longer use the term Man of the match in case the snowflakes get offended  8)
      They're now calling it Player of the match  :lmao: I kid you not they make me sick.

We had this conversation with a team I coach.
      Asked the girls (mixed team) how they felt about us using "lads" "guys" as a reference when talking about the team in general.
      Other coach (woman) uses them when coaching all girls teams.
      Everyone was fine with it. Social media trying to stoke flames a lot of the time with this stuff I think.

Anyway.

The reds were boss.
      Start off with a win.
      3 points ahead of City.
      FYI 4M for Tsimikas while Robbo is out is a bargain for an LFC defender on Fantasy Premier League.

Quick Reply