Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)

Read 87559 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Re: Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
      Reply #437: Nov 30, 2022 07:53:33 am
      What has he done and why is he a generational talent? He looks very sloppy and crap to me.
      He's nothing like Gerrard even when Gerard was a kid.

Look better.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,970 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #438: Nov 30, 2022 08:53:35 am
      I must be living in another reality because he did nothing all game, he did some stupid little step over things and passed the ball a few yards wowww. right I don't like to be all negative so I'm taking a break for a bit I do not get why people want us to splurge mega money on a primadonna not that great talent, start spending money yes but not on showboat non entities.
       This hype has come from youtube channels saying he would have saved our season, he wouldn't of saved anything, seriously does anyone think if we signed him the midfield woes would have been solved? I'm being realistic, to me no not at all would he have solved anything ever.

He’s not as bad as what you make him out to be Crunchy. You have to remember for a 19 year old he’s doing everything right at the moment. Extremely mature for one so young and already showing captain abilities also.

I do agree thou press going over board with him but surely you’d still like him at your place knowing he’s going to improve ( on paper ) and do wonders for your grandad midfield. 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #439: Nov 30, 2022 01:50:38 pm
      I must be living in another reality

Remember, it was you who said it.....
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,530 posts | 720 
      Reply #440: Nov 30, 2022 05:10:09 pm
      He's 19, so clearly there's room for improvement. Not the finished article in the least.

But i will say Kalvin Phillips looks better than both Rice and Bellingham when he came on. He actually looked for the ball from defenders.
      Munch101
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 496 posts | 80 
      Reply #441: Dec 04, 2022 11:26:01 am
      I played headers and volleys most days but when I played in school I was a goalie, not that this matters, I still don't get the hype around this player, he'll play for Chelsea or Arsenal and then everyone will forget why he was such a thing, I mean someone link a full game of football so I can watch only him doing all this non existant amazing stuff.
      He's 19 and is composed, press resistant, tactically astute and adding goals to his game. Not quite gerrard ability at the same age but pretty damn close
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #442: Dec 04, 2022 01:26:53 pm
      I’m reading that city are preparing to sell Grealish to fund move for Bellingham !
      Since when did they need to sell anyone to fund other buys ?
      It’s not like they comply with FFP is it 🤷‍♂️
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 861 
      Reply #443: Dec 04, 2022 01:43:17 pm
      I’m reading that city are preparing to sell Grealish to fund move for Bellingham !
      Since when did they need to sell anyone to fund other buys ?
      It’s not like they comply with FFP is it 🤷‍♂️
      ''Reading that they are preparing to sell Grealish to fund Bellingham'' is all their fanbase needs to use it as a ''fact'' for the next 5 years... even if they don't end up selling Grealish or anybody else. They still argue that they paid less for Haaland than we paid for Nunez...
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,924 posts | 3400 
      Reply #444: Dec 04, 2022 07:49:13 pm
      I must be living in another reality because he did nothing all game, he did some stupid little step over things and passed the ball a few yards wowww. right I don't like to be all negative so I'm taking a break for a bit I do not get why people want us to splurge mega money on a primadonna not that great talent, start spending money yes but not on showboat non entities.
       This hype has come from youtube channels saying he would have saved our season, he wouldn't of saved anything, seriously does anyone think if we signed him the midfield woes would have been solved? I'm being realistic, to me no not at all would he have solved anything ever.

Wonder if you can see it now
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,970 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #445: Dec 04, 2022 08:16:30 pm
      He’s had a very good World Cup so far which to any prospective buyer not good news for the price tag. 19 years young  :o
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,172 posts | 8549 
      Reply #446: Dec 04, 2022 08:35:31 pm
      He’s had a very good World Cup so far which to any prospective buyer not good news for the price tag. 19 years young  :o

Not looking good for you with the love in between Bellingham and Henderson ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,970 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #447: Dec 04, 2022 09:01:47 pm
      Not looking good for you with the love in between Bellingham and Henderson ;)

We’ve always been second best to get him so no big shakes. Will be a great buy if he does go to you lot though, I like him very much. Could build a team round him he’s that good for his age.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,970 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #448: Dec 04, 2022 09:12:25 pm
      Listening to him in the interview you’d swear blind he has the head of a 25 year old.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 828 posts | 298 
      Reply #449: Dec 04, 2022 09:42:35 pm

If he wants to go to the club with the most money and wages (like Haaland) he's not going to be at Liverpool next season.
      But not all players prioritise money. As you said in your other post he appears to be a mature, intelligent man. Hopefully he'll think about other things and we will have a good chance of signing him.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,210 posts | 1214 
      Reply #450: Dec 04, 2022 09:57:45 pm
      We ought to be in prime position if he wants to play at a club where he will be the main man in the middle under a manager ideally suited to develop his game. It would be a shame if he ended up at City for the money. Of all the big clubs who would be interested our need for a CM in his mould is surely the greatest.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,344 posts | 2818 
      Reply #451: Dec 04, 2022 10:31:22 pm
      Trent and Hendo certainly putting the graft in with him!
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,260 posts | 757 
      Reply #452: Dec 04, 2022 10:44:44 pm
      He's obviously a talent, he may go on to be a  great player.....but he doesn't play for us, or given any indication that he will ever play for us, and for those reasons I don't understand the level of interest in him on this forum.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #453: Dec 05, 2022 01:10:32 am
      He's obviously a talent, he may go on to be a  great player.....but he doesn't play for us, or given any indication that he will ever play for us, and for those reasons I don't understand the level of interest in him on this forum.

He's as legit a topic as any other player who fans would like to see join the club.

But he's never coming to us.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,530 posts | 720 
      Reply #454: Dec 05, 2022 01:13:29 am
      OK he played well today. Now im seeing it.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #455: Dec 05, 2022 04:53:41 am

I think he is
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #456: Dec 05, 2022 08:50:43 am

I just don’t think we will pony up the dough - as much as he would like to come to Liverpool
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,970 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #457: Dec 05, 2022 08:52:22 am
      We ought to be in prime position if he wants to play at a club where he will be the main man in the middle under a manager ideally suited to develop his game. It would be a shame if he ended up at City for the money. Of all the big clubs who would be interested our need for a CM in his mould is surely the greatest.

Hey! Don’t rule us out even though the underdogs  :lmao:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #458: Dec 05, 2022 10:09:14 am
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #459: Dec 05, 2022 12:27:53 pm