Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)

Read 87589 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Re: Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
      Reply #805: Mar 28, 2023 01:04:08 pm
      This thread is a big mad circle of the same patter. l o l

My tuppance worth just on the fee, what's to stop us doing something similar to chavski, £150mill paid over 3 seasons, 3x£50mill. that wont break the bank and then allow to juggle the rest of the summer budget on a few more players. ;-)

A good plan for anybody with a transfer budget, the excludes our owners of course!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #806: Mar 28, 2023 01:34:45 pm
      Don’t see it being an issue - will boil down to the player . Dortmund appear to be a decent club to deal with - if the players wants to come to us then don’t see Dortmund forcing him to a team just because they pay the full amount upfront

Wont be an issue with any given player coz it’s pretty much irrelevant to them but will with the owners. I’m that sure Dortmund wouldn’t  do it I’d even have a wager on it.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,160 posts | 1092 
      Reply #807: Mar 28, 2023 02:13:14 pm
      My 9 year old is all in on Jude. He even says Jude has over thrown Robbo as his favorite player. I told him he's gonna be really happy or really sad come this summer  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,531 posts | 1770 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #808: Mar 28, 2023 03:00:35 pm
      A good plan for anybody with a transfer budget, the excludes our owners of course!

Ill wait till after summer to judge mate. Never know.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #809: Mar 28, 2023 03:15:12 pm
      Ill wait till after summer to judge mate. Never know.

Allegedly Dortmund are on the verge of offering Bellingham a 150% wage increase to stay. Now that will put the cat amongst the pigeons. Don’t know what is current wage is so googled it. It said £49,000 a week which seems low. 🤷‍♂️
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,211 posts | 1214 
      Reply #810: Mar 28, 2023 03:23:42 pm
      This thread is a big mad circle of the same patter. l o l

My tuppance worth just on the fee, what's to stop us doing something similar to chavski, £150mill paid over 3 seasons, 3x£50mill. that wont break the bank and then allow to juggle the rest of the summer budget on a few more players. ;-)

Get this lad round the negotiating table  :D
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,531 posts | 1770 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #811: Mar 28, 2023 04:09:24 pm
      Allegedly Dortmund are on the verge of offering Bellingham a 150% wage increase to stay. Now that will put the cat amongst the pigeons. Don’t know what is current wage is so googled it. It said £49,000 a week which seems low. 🤷‍♂️

that would make things interesting.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,348 posts | 2818 
      Reply #812: Mar 28, 2023 04:33:00 pm

Not sure that changes much really.

He’s not wanting to leave Dortmund just because his wage is low, he wants to go to one of the top clubs in the world to develop and become the best midfielder in the world. I wouldn’t rule out him staying at Dortmund but that would only be if no one pays his asking price (unlikely) not because they increased his wage.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #813: Mar 28, 2023 04:41:24 pm
      Not sure that changes much really.

He’s not wanting to leave Dortmund just because his wage is low, he wants to go to one of the top clubs in the world to develop and become the best midfielder in the world. I wouldn’t rule out him staying at Dortmund but that would only be if no one pays his asking price (unlikely) not because they increased his wage.

He's not going to be at Dortmund next year. You can bet on that.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,925 posts | 3401 
      Reply #814: Mar 29, 2023 09:40:10 pm
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,211 posts | 1214 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #816: Mar 29, 2023 11:45:01 pm

Serious, I thought we weren’t supposed to be dealing in Twitter click merchants? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #817: Mar 30, 2023 02:22:27 am
      Last year no mention, 65 Mil, 45 actually, get a load of his agent tops and that's extravagant to me, what with all the wages. Has Sanchez been great at Man u? He was flavour of the year last time, English player in Germany. Not that I watch Man u ever. Little tricks for the camera, sod all that, but Bellingham does seem to be able to cherish the ball and not be greedy, protect it with the tricks, 150 mil sod offf, taking the piss, get 4 players for that if the scouting team, any of them are actually still here.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,348 posts | 2818 
      Reply #818: Mar 30, 2023 04:30:31 am

Some fella from ‘FootballInsider’

Laughable source really
      Stoertebembel
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | 64 
      Reply #819: Mar 30, 2023 09:37:55 am
      that would make things interesting.

Found something on a halfway reliable german statistics page.
      They say its about 115k € per week.
      Stoertebembel
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | 64 
      Reply #820: Mar 30, 2023 09:40:24 am

Found something on a halfway reliable german statistics page.
      They say its about 115k € per week.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #821: Mar 30, 2023 12:10:06 pm
      For your entertainment, if you want to hear what you’d like to hear…

'All agreed': Journalist says he's had two texts to say Liverpool have had a bid accepted to sign 'superstar'
      By Charles Jones

Jacque Talbot has claimed that he’s received texts to say that Jude Bellingham is set to sign for Liverpool.

Speaking on his YouTube channel, Talbot discussed Hayden Dodge’s recent comments about the Reds making a bid for Bellingham, and he added that he’s heard similar about the ‘superstar’.

Indeed, the journalist says that he’s had two texts to say that a deal for Bellingham is imminent, but he did make sure to add the caveat that he believes that it’s just noise and that these leaks are coming from somewhere.

Bellingham offer accepted?

Talbot shared what he’s heard about the Borussia Dortmund midfielder.

“What do you make of these Hayden Dodge comments? That’s the agent isn’t it? Who said Liverpool have made a bid for Bellingham. I mentioned it earlier that I’ve had two texts saying a bid has been accepted and it’s all agreed and there’s a clause if he becomes a captain in two years, it’s just noise, there’s so many people involved in the deal and things will trickle out sometimes,” Talbot said.

No smoke without fire

Talbot says that he doesn’t quite believe what he has been told about Bellingham, but so often in these situations there is no smoke without fire.

These Bellingham lines are coming from somewhere, and while a deal may not be as advanced as these sources are making out, it sounds as though there are talks going on behind the scenes.

The line about a clause if Bellingham becomes captain is very interesting, and it will be intriguing to see if that is more widely reported as the idea of Bellingham captaining Liverpool after Jordan Henderson’s time at the club is over is very exciting.

This remains a story to keep an incredibly close eye on.

https://tbrfootball.com/all-agreed-journalist-says-hes-had-two-texts-to-say-liverpool-have-had-a-bid-accepted-to-sign-superstar/
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #822: Mar 30, 2023 02:55:53 pm
      Last year no mention, 65 Mil, 45 actually, get a load of his agent tops and that's extravagant to me, what with all the wages. Has Sanchez been great at Man u? He was flavour of the year last time, English player in Germany. Not that I watch Man u ever. Little tricks for the camera, sod all that, but Bellingham does seem to be able to cherish the ball and not be greedy, protect it with the tricks, 150 mil sod offf, taking the piss, get 4 players for that if the scouting team, any of them are actually still here.

Are you posting using voice to text?
      rossyred

• 9,283 posts | 1664 
      Reply #823: Apr 01, 2023 07:03:31 pm
      Just won me £90 pal getting that pen
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,925 posts | 283 
      Reply #824: Apr 01, 2023 10:31:38 pm
      Really, a captain clause. Heard it all now.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Reply #825: Apr 02, 2023 03:23:57 pm

Reckon that's press bullshit.

The whole reason Dortmund have been buying the likes of Sancho and Bellingham is to sell on for a big price. Moneyball again.

Dortmund need the money.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #826: Apr 02, 2023 06:29:02 pm
      Reckon that's press bullshit.

The whole reason Dortmund have been buying the likes of Sancho and Bellingham is to sell on for a big price. Moneyball again.

Dortmund need the money.

Yea it's how they do things. Even going back to Jurgens days.

Buy low and sell high. They won't be offering him Megabucks to stay.
      rossyred

• 9,283 posts | 1664 
      Reply #827: Apr 11, 2023 05:41:17 pm
      Decision incoming apparently between two clubs would imagine us and City

Quick Reply