Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)

Read 84620 times
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Re: Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
      Reply #253: Aug 28, 2022 01:41:56 pm
      “Reports”

Meaning absolute bullshit merchants.

There’s been zero reliable journos that have said this. Dortmund are not selling Jude this year, I don’t know why people won’t get this through their heads.

Who said this year, last time I looked on the Calendar January was the start of a new year', nit picking I know.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #254: Aug 28, 2022 01:50:11 pm
      Did that head butt that wasn't give you concussion stuey  ;D

Can't see it happening till next summer.

Same as mate but a forum is a discussion platform where a range of topics are covered, to dismiss them all as bullshit kind of defeats the object.
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #255: Aug 28, 2022 01:56:19 pm
      That is precisely why the word "reports" is used, take it with however many grains of salt or not you wish!

You'd think you quoted you dad's mate who works at a pub in Dortmund the way this one's going on.

Reports basically means pinch of salt but this is a forum so I'll post it.

Experienced poster and he hasn't worked that one out yet?

Doubt we see anything on Bellingham until next summer
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #256: Aug 28, 2022 01:59:06 pm
      Same as mate but a forum is a discussion platform where a range of topics are covered, to dismiss them all as bullshit kind of defeats the object.

I agree and let’s be honest, there’s enough bullsh!t going about on social media
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #257: Aug 28, 2022 02:59:54 pm
      Stuey, hope this is true and it happens. No prizes for guessing the song that would come from the Kop.........."Hey Jude".

Defo think we're gonna go left field and not use Hey Jude.

But that's the difference between Scousers and wools ;)
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #258: Aug 28, 2022 03:01:39 pm
      Defo think we're gonna go left field and not use Hey Jude.

But that's the difference between Scousers and wools ;)

Ouch.  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #259: Aug 28, 2022 03:01:43 pm
      That is precisely why the word "reports" is used, take it with however many grains of salt or not you wish!

Exactly if he was in the know, he'd know we're buying Jude and his kid brother ;)
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #260: Aug 28, 2022 03:25:50 pm
      You'd think you quoted you dad's mate who works at a pub in Dortmund the way this one's going on.

Reports basically means pinch of salt but this is a forum so I'll post it.

Experienced poster and he hasn't worked that one out yet?

Doubt we see anything on Bellingham until next summer

Thanks for your insight, we were all waiting with baited breath for your to chime in. 
      Newdawn
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 75 
      Reply #261: Aug 28, 2022 03:30:42 pm
      Thanks for your insight, we were all waiting with baited breath for your to chime in.

I'm sure you was one of those crying we don't need a cm.

At least I understand what "reports" means on a forum. You giving it johnny big ones and couldn't even work that one out? Or maybe you were being a w**ker naturally. Might just be your character. Shines through your keyboard.

Anyway best off ignoring me and vice versa. Cheers matey
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #262: Aug 28, 2022 03:39:39 pm
      I'm sure you was one of those crying we don't need a cm.

He’s always crying/spitting his dummy out when things don’t go his way. He’s not a scouser which explains it, he’s just a Liverpool supporter. Maybe a wool as one established member keeps putting it.  :lmao:
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #263: Aug 28, 2022 06:34:06 pm
      He’s always crying/spitting his dummy out when things don’t go his way. He’s not a scouser which explains it, he’s just a Liverpool supporter. Maybe a wool as one established member keeps putting it.  :lmao:

I'm a wool and proud of it. Doesn't stop me supporting Liverpool. If I'm honest I would love to have been a scouser, love everytime I go to the city, the whole shebang and the people are so friendly. 
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #264: Aug 28, 2022 06:39:03 pm

I'm a wool and proud of it. Doesn't stop me supporting Liverpool. If I'm honest I would love to have been a scouser, love everytime I go to the city, the whole shebang and the people are so friendly. 

Nothing wrong you being a wool mate, you don’t spit your dummy out when things get tough. That lad can only give it but not take it.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #265: Aug 28, 2022 09:22:30 pm
      Whereas you run round the forum sh*t-stirring.

Typical manc.

Could be worse, could give expletives out like you.  :lmao:
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #266: Aug 28, 2022 09:34:56 pm
      When I was a lad, wools were from wales. Now it seems anyone south of Wigan are wools. 🤷‍♂️

How did that come about ?
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,293 posts | 177 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #267: Sep 21, 2022 05:19:54 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #268: Sep 21, 2022 07:13:16 pm

I'm waiting for the reports from the likes of Pearce next summer - "Liverpool aren't prepared to pay such an amount when they have their eyes on other prospects elsewhere", "Liverpool wont spend more than an entire summers budget on 1 player".

Kind of makes me wonoder if the club were apparently following him for the last 10 years and putting all midfield plans on hold to get Bellingham in a years time, why did we not just take a chance on him for 20mill from Birmingham instead of letting him go off to Dortmund in the first place. If it was so he could develop more as a player then what's that thing called that clubs do with a lot of younger players??....oh yeah, loan him out!

I'd be amazed if we are anywhere near the front of the queue to get Bellingham next summer.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Reply #269: Sep 21, 2022 07:34:03 pm
      I'm waiting for the reports from the likes of Pearce next summer - "Liverpool aren't prepared to pay such an amount when they have their eyes on other prospects elsewhere", "Liverpool wont spend more than an entire summers budget on 1 player".

Kind of makes me wonoder if the club were apparently following him for the last 10 years and putting all midfield plans on hold to get Bellingham in a years time, why did we not just take a chance on him for 20mill from Birmingham instead of letting him go off to Dortmund in the first place. If it was so he could develop more as a player then what's that thing called that clubs do with a lot of younger players??....oh yeah, loan him out!

I'd be amazed if we are anywhere near the front of the queue to get Bellingham next summer.

James Pearce acting on a directive to prime supporters for disappointment then? A few weeks time it will be 'Liverpool are no longer front runners in the chase for Bellingham'.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #270: Sep 21, 2022 07:58:10 pm
      James Pearce acting on a directive to prime supporters for disappointment then? A few weeks time it will be 'Liverpool are no longer front runners in the chase for Bellingham'.

it’s already started, at first it was being made out as if Bellingham was a sure thing for the club next summer. Then it was facing competition from Madrid, and now City, Chelsea and United have been included into that along with a massive price tag.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #271: Sep 21, 2022 08:16:03 pm
      Only chance of signing him is if he's absolutely adamant he will only join us. He'll need to force Dortmund's hand to take a lower bid than what the other big English teams (and Real) will offer and of course be happy to take a lower wage too.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #272: Sep 21, 2022 10:10:45 pm
      it’s already started, at first it was being made out as if Bellingham was a sure thing for the club next summer. Then it was facing competition from Madrid, and now City, Chelsea and United have been included into that along with a massive price tag.

Didn’t know City was on the list for Jude. Just thought it was us and Liverpool with you favs to get him. Not seen a link for City yet?
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1191 
      Reply #273: Sep 21, 2022 10:28:10 pm
      Still remember when the Mancs were linked with him, £30m was it and he was 16? Mad to think they missed out on him and Haaland. I would like to think we could afford to sign Bellingham but for a player rated one of the best young CMs in the world I suppose the final price has to be a bit more than £100m, probably £120m, as he has more dimensions to his game than a lot of other players in that position. Thats basically saying we aren't really signing anyone else that summer unless we happen to find a.hidden gem for free or very cheap.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #274: Sep 21, 2022 10:38:50 pm
      Didn’t know City was on the list for Jude. Just thought it was us and Liverpool with you favs to get him. Not seen a link for City yet?

Look up about 7 posts.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #275: Sep 21, 2022 11:12:02 pm

Yep, club is basically starting their information campaign to quell supporters frustration when he goes somewhere else.

Not that I think we should be paying 150m for any one player.

Quick Reply