Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)

Read 88064 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,345 posts | 1531 
      Re: Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
      Reply #598: Jan 20, 2023 08:45:46 pm
      Ke Sara
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6741 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #599: Jan 22, 2023 08:44:53 pm
      Stevie is gonna fly to Dortmund to get the deal done!
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #600: Jan 23, 2023 01:39:10 pm
      Bellingham is basically the new Mbappe.
      In the sense that we all dream of him signing but it will never materialise.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,540 posts | 1774 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #601: Jan 23, 2023 01:44:13 pm
      Personally I think he is coming. Too much chat about it, and he's too pally with our players for it not too happen.

The club will find the money.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #602: Jan 23, 2023 01:51:52 pm
      Personally I think he is coming. Too much chat about it, and he's too pally with our players for it not too happen.

The club will find the money.
      Hope so.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,788 posts | 574 
      Reply #603: Jan 23, 2023 05:42:11 pm
      Every other player in this forum is a sub for a club and then you have this world class talent wanted by every major club. If we had moved last season then maybe - but it’s gone now. It’s a pipe dream I’m telling ya.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,072 posts | 3438 
      Reply #604: Jan 23, 2023 06:07:11 pm
      As the guy on sky has said - everything from Bellinghams camp is saying Liverpool , he wants to go to the Prem at this stage in his career , he wants to work with Klopp , his family want him to go to Liverpool as they think it’s the perfect platform for him to be one of the main men
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,652 posts | 3920 
      Reply #605: Jan 23, 2023 06:34:07 pm
      As the guy on sky has said - everything from Bellinghams camp is saying Liverpool , he wants to go to the Prem at this stage in his career , he wants to work with Klopp , his family want him to go to Liverpool as they think it’s the perfect platform for him to be one of the main men

I’ll believe it when I see it
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,332 posts | 183 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #606: Jan 23, 2023 08:33:08 pm
      If we don't get UCL football I really wonder if he'll take his chances with us.

In all honesty, I love the kid, but the notion of blowing our whole budget or most of it on a single player seems a bit scary. No matter how good he is, he's not gonna single-handedly fix our midfield problems.

Wonder how this'll all play out.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,402 posts | 191 
      Reply #607: Jan 23, 2023 11:15:15 pm
      Bellingham is basically the new Mbappe.
      In the sense that we all dream of him signing but it will never materialise.

Dont worry , we got Melo coming back
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,925 posts | 283 
      Reply #608: Jan 24, 2023 07:07:57 am
      If we don't get UCL football I really wonder if he'll take his chances with us.

In all honesty, I love the kid, but the notion of blowing our whole budget or most of it on a single player seems a bit scary. No matter how good he is, he's not gonna single-handedly fix our midfield problems.

Wonder how this'll all play out.
      The amortised cost isn’t really that high when you consider the number of years he has ahead of him. Not saying he’ll solve all the problems as we definitely need more reinforcements but would be a foundational cornerstone for a decade. I don’t see UCL being a deciding factor, he’s got his head screwed on and would be looking at the long term project than any quick wins. All comes down to the money though, and feel like FSG will need to sell for this to materialise.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #609: Jan 25, 2023 07:48:56 pm
      Didn't Dortmund play Mainz today? Was Jude Playing? Was he on the subs bench? Was he listed as injured?

Hmmm.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,220 posts | 1222 
      Reply #610: Jan 25, 2023 08:22:17 pm
      Had a meeting with a former LFC academy coach/youth team player today who now works at another PL academy (which I can't name but they spend lots of money). He showed me his notebook of young players at U12 level who he thought were worth recruiting at the time, amongst them was Jude Bellingham. Based on the fact that he recently spoke to a player close to Jude he thinks Bellingham would prefer to join us. His own view though is that CL football could tip the balance. So positive noises, hopefully we can somehow pull it off and get top 4.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #611: Jan 25, 2023 08:35:26 pm
      Didn't Dortmund play Mainz today? Was Jude Playing? Was he on the subs bench? Was he listed as injured?

Hmmm.

Banned for getting five yellow cards ;)

But was seen getting a scran in the Lobster, so obviously signing for us :laugh:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 6387 
      Reply #612: Jan 25, 2023 09:00:12 pm
      Had a meeting with a former LFC academy coach/youth team player today who now works at another PL academy (which I can't name but they spend lots of money). He showed me his notebook of young players at U12 level who he thought were worth recruiting at the time, amongst them was Jude Bellingham. Based on the fact that he recently spoke to a player close to Jude he thinks Bellingham would prefer to join us. His own view though is that CL football could tip the balance. So positive noises, hopefully we can somehow pull it off and get top 4.

He'll get to play CL football with us, just maybe not next year.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #613: Jan 28, 2023 09:09:49 pm
      Unfortunately, my guess would be he ends up at City.
      That poxy little rat Silva is always being linked with a move away and wouldn’t be surprised if it finally happened this summer. Gundogan is out of contract at the end of the season and that largely just leaves KDB who will be 32 in the summer, Phillips who quite clearly doesn’t have what it takes to be at City and Rodri who’s a DM.

City have the money and attraction for a player like Bellingham. Unfortunately, I can’t see is having anything better than the Europa Conference League next season and that will be a big factor in terms of what FSG will spend.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 6387 
      Reply #614: Jan 28, 2023 09:39:41 pm
      That poxy little rat Silva is always being linked with a move away and wouldn’t be surprised if it finally happened this summer. Gundogan is out of contract at the end of the season and that largely just leaves KDB who will be 32 in the summer, Phillips who quite clearly doesn’t have what it takes to be at City and Rodri who’s a DM.

City have the money and attraction for a player like Bellingham. Unfortunately, I can’t see is having anything better than the Europa Conference League next season and that will be a big factor in terms of what FSG will spend.

He won’t go to City. Kid has scruples. Doesn’t appear to be a money chaser.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #615: Jan 28, 2023 09:59:02 pm

I hate Bernado because he plays for City, but he's amazing. We try not to ever watch their games because they usually win and it often passes us off, but when we do watch, I tell my two boys to watch him. He has a license to free roam and creates so much chaos. Would love to have a player as good as him in the middle of the park.

Again, can't stand him, just saying dudes got game. Please don't lambaster me  :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #616: Jan 28, 2023 10:06:58 pm
      I hate Bernado because he plays for City, but he's amazing. We try not to ever watch their games because they usually win and it often passes us off, but when we do watch, I tell my two boys to watch him. He has a license to free roam and creates so much chaos. Would love to have a player as good as him in the middle of the park.

Again, can't stand him, just saying dudes got game. Please don't lambaster me  :lmao:

Agree.

He's a snidey little sh*te but a fantastic footballer.

If he played for us we'd all love him.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #617: Jan 29, 2023 11:54:38 am

How refreshing it is to read your positive and inspiring comments !!   :f_whistle:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #618: Jan 29, 2023 12:09:21 pm

How refreshing it is to read your positive and inspiring comments !!
      Agree.

He's a snidey little sh*te but a fantastic footballer.

If he played for us we'd all love him.

This all day and twice today too, there are/were a few like him in the Prem who we all f***in detest but wouldn’t mind see them wearing Red, Silva for sure, Vardy in his heyday, that fiery wee b***ard Jorginho at Chavs, trying to think of a Manky Manc but you could argue all of them 🤣🤣, decided on Cuntona, complete with sticky up collar, very closely followed by Ladyboy, if your honest you would have loved them both in Liverpool Red ??
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #619: Jan 29, 2023 12:44:50 pm

How refreshing it is to read your positive and inspiring comments !!   :f_whistle:

Put me on ignore and don’t read it then. Makes no odds to me.
      « Last Edit: Jan 29, 2023 12:58:19 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 1099 
      Reply #620: Jan 29, 2023 05:58:11 pm
      How do we afford this guy with no UCL? Does he come with out UCL? We don't just need him, we need like 6 or 7 new players. I want him, but I want to be good again, and we won't be if we go all out on him and still keep playing then likes ofnGomez, Hendo, Fab, and Jones......

Quick Reply