Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)

Read 84644 times
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Re: Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
      Reply #621: Jan 30, 2023 03:40:22 pm
      Can you see Jude's advisors looking at the premier league table and scrolling down to page 2 to see where we are, and going yep that's the team for us...

This is embarrassing.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #622: Jan 30, 2023 03:53:40 pm
      Can you see Jude's advisors looking at the premier league table and scrolling down to page 2 to see where we are, and going yep that's the team for us...

This is embarrassing.

His advisors are his parents and they love us by all accounts.

Also, can you imagine watching us play for years under Klopp, seeing the injuries that we have right now and then looking at the table and thinking this is anything other than a speed bump?

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #623: Jan 30, 2023 03:58:34 pm

This is embarrassing.

I would expect that Bellingham isn’t the sort of person to judge on half a season where the form and confidence is at a low level - not everyone is that reactionary
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #624: Jan 30, 2023 04:39:00 pm
      I would expect that Bellingham isn’t the sort of person to judge on half a season where the form and confidence is at a low level - not everyone is that reactionary

That’s just guess work on your behalf, nobody knows but him and probably his family. He may not even know himself yet and still monitoring the situation.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #625: Jan 30, 2023 04:40:54 pm
      That’s just guess work on your behalf, nobody knows but him and probably his family. He may not even know himself yet and still monitoring the situation.

He seems a very sensible grounded person - turning down man Man Utd showed that
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #626: Jan 30, 2023 05:24:17 pm
      He seems a very sensible grounded person - turning down man Man Utd showed that

Yeah yeah yeah  :lmao: He’s that sensible he won’t want to go to a mid table team.  :f_whistle: May of been the reason he turned us down at the time, would make sense.

In all seriousness though he seems to have a very good head on the lad. Pretty sure he will wait closer the summer before looking at all his options. Arguably still favs to sign him though.

You being a FSG fan wouldn’t you prefer to buy at least two midfielders if not 3?  Jude as great a player he is can’t run the midfield by himself. One of the reasons why your forward line not working is undoubtedly the lack of service from the midfield.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #627: Jan 30, 2023 05:25:53 pm
      Yeah yeah yeah  :lmao: He’s that sensible he won’t want to go to a mid table team.  :f_whistle: May of been the reason he turned us down at the time, would make sense.

In all seriousness though he seems to have a very good head on the lad. Pretty sure he will wait closer the summer before looking at all his options. Arguably still favs to sign him though.

You being a FSG fan wouldn’t you prefer to buy at least two midfielders if not 3?  Jude as great a player he is can’t run the midfield by himself. One of the reasons why your forward line not working is undoubtedly the lack of service from the midfield.

I would prefer the club to buy the players that Klopp wants - if he wants Bellingham then that’s who we go and buy
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #628: Jan 30, 2023 05:28:32 pm

I would prefer the club to buy the players that Klopp wants - if he wants Bellingham then that’s who we go and buy

Interesting thought process  :roll:

Pretty sure Klopp wants Jude and two other midfielders, it would make sense given how far you’ve fallen behind in such a short space of time.

Ps. Don’t you have a opinion on what you want?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #629: Jan 30, 2023 05:33:07 pm
      Interesting thought process  :roll:

Pretty sure Klopp wants Jude and two other midfielders, it would make sense given how far you’ve fallen behind in such a short space of time.

Ps. Don’t you have a opinion on what you want?

I would like the club to bring in Bellingham and one other and develop Bacjetic
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #630: Jan 30, 2023 05:34:45 pm
      I would like the club to bring in Bellingham and one other and develop Bacjetic

So basically 3 players, I agree with that. You defo need cover if one gets injured and out for a week or two.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #631: Jan 30, 2023 05:43:53 pm
      So basically 3 players, I agree with that. You defo need cover if one gets injured and out for a week or two.

We also have Morton coming back as well
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #632: Jan 31, 2023 12:50:59 pm
      Bellingham + another midfield is 200 mill min. I think it's even more now, when you see players like Caicedo worth £100 mill. Bellingham is easily top 5 midfielders in the world and I can see Dortmund asking 170 mill after seeing the madness that is happening to the market this January transfer window.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #633: Jan 31, 2023 05:07:29 pm
      Saving every penny we have for this lad then!!
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #634: Jan 31, 2023 05:08:28 pm
      Saving every penny we have for this lad then!!

He aint coming
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #635: Jan 31, 2023 06:07:23 pm

Fingers crossed.  :f_whistle:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #636: Jan 31, 2023 06:09:07 pm

Is there something you know that everyone else doesn’t 🤷‍♂️
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #637: Jan 31, 2023 06:18:42 pm
      Is there something you know that everyone else doesn’t 🤷‍♂️

His heart rules his head.  :f_doh:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #638: Jan 31, 2023 06:19:55 pm

All the noise is that Bellingham wants to come to Liverpool - so it’s a deal that very realistic
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #639: Jan 31, 2023 06:21:52 pm
      All the noise is that Bellingham wants to come to Liverpool - so it’s a deal that very realistic

I agree, it’s not me you need to convince, he’s fav on my book to go to you lot! Just hope I’m wrong and he comes to us.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #640: Jan 31, 2023 06:24:13 pm

Don't get worked up by noise, far too much noise lately around this move and one midfielder coming in ain't gonna cut it I'm afraid.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #641: Jan 31, 2023 06:27:09 pm
      Don't get worked up by noise, far too much noise lately around this move and one midfielder coming in ain't gonna cut it I'm afraid.

Bellingham is a game changer for me - he is that good , think they will still bring in a freebie maybe and also look to bring through the likes of Morton with Keita and Ox leaving

He can be a VVD game changer signing and imo that’s why they are waiting for him , if there was no assurances about him then they imo would have brought someone else in

It’s the player Klopp really wants
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #642: Jan 31, 2023 06:28:35 pm

This is embarrassing.

This all day. If you want to see jude at Liverpool you'll need to go and buy Football Manager 23.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #643: Jan 31, 2023 06:54:40 pm

I thought that was Declan Rice ;)

Quick Reply