Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)

Read 84673 times
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Re: Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
      Reply #667: Feb 08, 2023 03:02:18 pm
      Explain what tier 1 means lad?

Do you mean executives? Stop eating media language whole. Or do you really, really want to be a sports journalist?

People who have close ties to the club.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #668: Feb 08, 2023 06:38:35 pm
      People who have close ties to the club.

Sources then!!

Also depends in what the media company etc is paying.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #669: Feb 08, 2023 08:44:23 pm
      Bellingham has made it clear he is concentrating on Dortmund and seems to be doing well. Nothing is going to happen until the summer if at all
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #670: Feb 08, 2023 10:07:54 pm
      Explain what tier 1 means lad?

Do you mean executives? Stop eating media language whole. Or do you really, really want to be a sports journalist?

Basically, those that piss in the wind and have slightly more success than others.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #671: Feb 22, 2023 02:09:06 pm
      Im gonna get crushed for saying this, but judging on yesterday and most of the season, we need Declan more than we need Jude......

I know some of yall don't rate Declan, and all I can say is, you're wrong  :lmao:

Bring on the hate  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #672: Feb 22, 2023 02:26:53 pm
      Im gonna get crushed for saying this, but judging on yesterday and most of the season, we need Declan more than we need Jude......

I know some of yall don't rate Declan, and all I can say is, you're wrong  :lmao:

Nothing wrong with having a preference, there both very good players.  ;)
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #673: Feb 22, 2023 02:29:24 pm
      Real Madrid will want Bellingham too in the summer.

If he was watching last night, wonder which he would go for.

They outdid us in midfield, and that was without Kroos and Touchamemi.

Least if he comes to us he'll be guarenteed a start :)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #674: Feb 22, 2023 02:47:09 pm

what has he done for W.Ham or England that makes him any better than what we have now I just think he is bang avg but I dont think we will get a sniff of Jude
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #675: Feb 22, 2023 04:43:00 pm
      Nothing wrong with having a preference, there both very good players.  ;)
      Agreed, although I just don't watch Jude often enough to know. I watch a ton of prem and know Rice is the real deal. He's just got garbage around him.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #676: Feb 22, 2023 04:45:19 pm
      what has he done for W.Ham or England that makes him any better than what we have now I just think he is bang avg but I dont think we will get a sniff of Jude
      Dude, he's good. West Ham really suck though so I can see you watching that and feeling underwhelmed. I thought he was great at WC. I don't think he really ever stands out, but is always 7 out 10 and takes away his part of the pitch. No where close to his prime and plays with donkeys. He's really gonna pop when he moves. Watch
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #677: Feb 22, 2023 04:49:17 pm
      Agreed, although I just don't watch Jude often enough to know. I watch a ton of prem and know Rice is the real deal. He's just got garbage around him.

Hendo can't go on forever and Fab is out of form and who knows if he'll get back to where he was.
      We deffo need a sitting midfielder who will work hard, win tackles, protect the back four, which maybe Rice would be better at then Bellingham.
      Jude seems to be a midfielder who can pick the ball up and go forward, beat guys, create things, get into the box. Which we also need.
      So both of them please.
      I can see JWH getting his chequebook out as we speak.  NOT.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #678: Feb 22, 2023 07:13:06 pm
      Dude, he's good. West Ham really suck though so I can see you watching that and feeling underwhelmed. I thought he was great at WC. I don't think he really ever stands out, but is always 7 out 10 and takes away his part of the pitch. No where close to his prime and plays with donkeys. He's really gonna pop when he moves. Watch

he will cost almost as much as Bellingham around £100mil so not a chance of him coming here
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #679: Feb 22, 2023 07:59:19 pm

Jude a lot more potential for me. For one so young he has everything.
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #680: Feb 22, 2023 08:49:26 pm
      You will only see how good Rice is when he plays for your own team . Some players go unnoticed due to their position but their real value only appreciated mostly by own fans especially in his position
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #681: Feb 22, 2023 10:27:54 pm

Rice is class. And I'm with you in that we could be doing with him even more then Bellingham.

Both would be the dream scenario but that outlay is beyond us.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #682: Feb 22, 2023 10:38:54 pm

One of the guys at work said the exact same thing to me this afternoon. Didn't want to say he was talking bollocks but people can't be serious about the quality of the two as Bellingham is way more gifted. Rice is a good player right enough but £100m + you gotta be kidding. I reckon Chelsea will take him on a 15 year contract.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #683: Feb 22, 2023 10:47:09 pm
      Never mind Bellingham sign Barella from Inter at probably half the price.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #684: Feb 22, 2023 10:48:13 pm
      One of the guys at work said the exact same thing to me this afternoon. Didn't want to say he was talking bollocks but people can't be serious about the quality of the two as Bellingham is way more gifted. Rice is a good player right enough but £100m + you gotta be kidding. I reckon Chelsea will take him on a 15 year contract.

Uefa have tightened up on that amortisation loop hole 5 years max.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #685: Feb 22, 2023 10:48:36 pm
      Never mind Bellingham sign Barella from Inter at probably half the price.

Keep forgetting about Barella and don't know why as he's one of my favourite players outside of our lads.

Rice and Barella would be fantastic
      rossyred

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #686: Feb 23, 2023 08:10:16 am
      Lads coming said it from start
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #687: Feb 25, 2023 02:44:21 pm

Watching him play vs Hoffenheim just now. Hoping he scores and lifts his jersey to reveal a "Hi Jürgen!" Message on his t-shirt.

Emre Can also playing, btw.

Edit: Former Red Ozan Kabak also playing. Just missed a sitter  ;D
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #688: Feb 26, 2023 02:18:47 am
      Jfc. A bad season doesn’t erase the history of the club or its appeal.

I was thinking the same thing… but then he must look at our performances and think “bloody hell, that player is only 29 and he can barely walk!”

Keita, Fabinho, Henderson, Thiago can barely complete 90 minutes. Players must look at that and presume they are being trained too hard or something.

Injury crisis every other month.

I remember when fast players would get hamstring trouble etc but pretty much every player at our club looks gassed out. I can’t see why Bellingham, with all his potential, would want to risk that.

I’d be amazed if we buy him. He’s the new Mbappe I think. Fans can drool over him whilst we sign melo and gapko.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #689: Feb 26, 2023 02:51:38 am
      I was thinking the same thing… but then he must look at our performances and think “bloody hell, that player is only 29 and he can barely walk!”

Keita, Fabinho, Henderson, Thiago can barely complete 90 minutes. Players must look at that and presume they are being trained too hard or something.

Injury crisis every other month.

I remember when fast players would get hamstring trouble etc but pretty much every player at our club looks gassed out. I can’t see why Bellingham, with all his potential, would want to risk that.

I’d be amazed if we buy him. He’s the new Mbappe I think. Fans can drool over him whilst we sign melo and gapko.

One of his best mates at Dortmund is gio Reyna who has had horrendous injury problems so I doubt that will be any factor whatsoever

Quick Reply