Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The DRUNK topic

Read 359264 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: The DRUNK topic
      Reply #23: Dec 02, 2007 12:17:32 pm
      :D :D :D

Night to forget I'm afraid.  I got too drunk and a pr**k turned up at the place that no one liked.

I'm never drinking Jack Daniels again.

Pricks are always a pain in the arse! Although they do let you vent out frustrations and not feel guilty! ::)

As always I'm fighting the good fight against soberness! I spent Friday night playing pool, winning a lot and chugging lager until I could see no longer! I retired after a drunken adventure in Asda at 2 in the morning, coming home with a microwave Korma and a stack of lagers! 8)

On Saturday I had me mates cousins birthday party, were I was to spend all my time at the minibar in their house telling the makeshift barman to keep giving me shots! At about half 11 we decided it was time for town! 8)

Straight in the Krazy House again! I watched me two (male) mates pole dancing on stage (and then getting kicked off by a burly bouncer) and continued the Vodka and Lucozade trend! I then met up with my friend Jack Daniels, danced round like a loon (I think I've give myself wiplash! 8)) and beat a gang of girls in a pissed up dance off with me mate! 8)

I got home at 5.30 this morning, with a McDonalds breakfast (a fact that I'm ever so proud of!) and made my way to bed! I wondered in a drunken haze why everything looked pink around me on the stairs! I hadn't noticed the pink glow stick round my neck I woke up in not too long ago! ;)

All in all, a good weekend! Got the match in a bit too! :) I'm a happy chap!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #24: Dec 02, 2007 01:42:40 pm
      Joey......I can just see you with a pink glow stick round your neck hehehe!!!

Well I don't get drunk that often........even though you probably don't believe that :lmao:
      But last night I did, went to a Charity Ball in Birmingham, and was drinking from 6pm till 3am.....Champagne, Wine and Brandy needless to say my head is slightly delicate today, I can't remember getting into bed, but I woke up naked and cold this morning, couldn't face the full english though, just coffee for me :laugh:
      This hotel had 24 floors  (the Hyatt) in in the middle of Brum, and we where on floor 23, you felt like you could touch the clouds almost.

My winning streak continues though.......didn't win the car but did win a lap top......woo hoo !!!!!
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #25: Dec 02, 2007 01:49:33 pm
      OHhhhh.....Lap TOP....

sorry, I dont know what I was thinking....
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #26: Dec 02, 2007 06:25:16 pm
      Pricks are always a pain in the arse!

Something you're not telling us mate?
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #27: Dec 02, 2007 11:20:28 pm
      Something you're not telling us mate?

Walked into that one! :lmao:

(In no way a reference to my prior comment! :P)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #28: Dec 02, 2007 11:25:09 pm
      Walked into that one! :lmao:

(In no way a reference to my prior comment! :P)

Good lad!!  :D :D
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #29: Dec 02, 2007 11:52:49 pm
      Sadly I must report that last night was a new low for myself...after having a nice Chinese take away with my wife & then playing a few rounds of Family Fortunes board game, newly bought for Christmas, I preceded to drink a bottle of wine to myself over the course of the evening & ended up snoring soundly asleep on the sofa while 'watching' How to lose a guy in ten days...

...wife not impressed :D   
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #30: Dec 02, 2007 11:57:42 pm
      Sadly I must report that last night was a new low for myself...after having a nice Chinese take away with my wife & then playing a few rounds of Family Fortunes board game, newly bought for Christmas, I preceded to drink a bottle of wine to myself over the course of the evening & ended up snoring soundly asleep on the sofa while 'watching' How to lose a guy in ten days...

8) That's something I'd do that! Got the ale! Now, just need a wife....... ::)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #31: Dec 02, 2007 11:58:57 pm

Yeah, I agree with CRK on this. Make up for it tonight wont you sir?! ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #32: Dec 03, 2007 12:01:23 am

I'm not doing 'Wife Swap' with you then ;) :lmao:
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #33: Dec 03, 2007 12:02:35 am

I'm not doing 'Wife Swap' with you then ;) :lmao:

...nooooooooooooo!

Yeah, I agree with CRK on this. Make up for it tonight wont you sir?! ;)

...well I'm awake & she be asleep so little chance of that sir! ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #34: Dec 03, 2007 12:03:55 am

Get your act together DM ;)

N.B. I'd never do anything like that! ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #35: Dec 03, 2007 12:05:59 am
      Get your act together DM ;)

N.B. I'd never do anything like that! ;)

Course you wouldn't Joey :f_tongueincheek:
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #36: Dec 03, 2007 12:11:05 am

Of course not! 8) Although that argument would probably be shot down straight away with the fact I fell asleep in a crowded nightclub on giant pieces of Lego! 8)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #37: Dec 03, 2007 12:15:28 am
      ...well I'm awake & she be asleep so little chance of that sir! ;)

Unlucky sir. Best get the wine out then.  ;)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #38: Dec 09, 2007 01:51:26 am
      Surely this is an appropriate thread to bump tonight?....
      MsGerrard
      Reply #39: Dec 09, 2007 02:00:27 am
      Well I'm so pissed I'm going to bed

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY

I think you can drink for everyone tonight Kenny.......except me :lmao: ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #40: Dec 09, 2007 02:12:27 am
      Well I'm so pissed I'm going to bed

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY

I think you can drink for everyone tonight Kenny.......except me :lmao: ;)

You may as well stay up now and watch the boxing, pisshead.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #41: Dec 10, 2007 04:24:17 pm
      Thought I'd bump this again as I was going to post what happened on Saturday night on Sunday but I'd forgot how to walk and spent most of the day hiding from noises (mostly coming from my 4 year old nephew! :laugh:)

We went to the first party In Croxteth and had a few pints and a couple of silly shots. Had a bit of a boogy to the decent band (they did The Strokes, Fratellis and Arctic Monkeys so they were winners in my eyes!) 8) There I got a lovely blonde Australian girl's number and swiftly left! (Meeting her on Thursday, gorgeous she is! ;))

Next up was a party by Vauxhall Road in the Sylvestrian (I think) were more pints were to come! I seen one of my old tutors from my foundation year last year so I had a gab to him, but I quickly realised I was getting drunker as I hadn't stop shaking his hand for about 5 minutes! :-\ Great success!

That party ended up with one of our mates boring us to death as he was that drunk and thought he was interesting, so I decided I'd try my hand with a few nearby ladies! A few sh*te chat up lines later and I was back to our table with my tail between my legs! ;)

We got off about 1:30am and me mate was driving so we jumped in his Astra (all above board, he was on the 'Mahatma Gandhi's' all night! ;)) and drove back to ours! There we opened the fridge to a sh*t load of ale and carried on with a kebab and the Jeff Lacey fight!

Me mate was killing everyone with his relentless chatter, and I thought he was going to hit the deck quicker than Graham Earl in the Khan fight! :-\ Thankfully, I could switch off ;)

We got to the Hatton fight, and I was drunk beyond belief! I soldiered on through that, sitting there gutted when he lost! Everyone else started to filter out! Me Uncle went home! Me mate who had 10 bob in his meter finally ran out of steam and sloped up the stairs into bed. And I stayed up with me other mate who I gabbed to about God knows what until I rudely fell asleep half way through one of his conversations! ;D 6:30am, and I was in bed! ;)

Not a bad weekend! Got a date with a bird off Neighbours and a two day hangover! ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #42: Dec 10, 2007 04:27:44 pm
      Thought I'd bump this again as I was going to post what happened on Saturday night on Sunday but I'd forgot how to walk and spent most of the day hiding from noises (mostly coming from my 4 year old nephew! :laugh:)

We went to the first party In Croxteth and had a few pints and a couple of silly shots. Had a bit of a boogy to the decent band (they did The Strokes, Fratellis and Arctic Monkeys so they were winners in my eyes!) 8) There I got a lovely blonde Australian girl's number and swiftly left! (Meeting her on Thursday, gorgeous she is! ;))

Next up was a party by Vauxhall Road in the Sylvestrian (I think) were more pints were to come! I seen one of my old tutors from my foundation year last year so I had a gab to him, but I quickly realised I was getting drunker as I hadn't stop shaking his hand for about 5 minutes! :-\ Great success!

That party ended up with one of our mates boring us to death as he was that drunk and thought he was interesting, so I decided I'd try my hand with a few nearby ladies! A few sh*te chat up lines later and I was back to our table with my tail between my legs! ;)

We got off about 1:30am and me mate was driving so we jumped in his Astra (all above board, he was on the 'Mahatma Gandhi's' all night! ;)) and drove back to ours! There we opened the fridge to a sh*t load of ale and carried on with a kebab and the Jeff Lacey fight!

Me mate was killing everyone with his relentless chatter, and I thought he was going to hit the deck quicker than Graham Earl in the Khan fight! :-\ Thankfully, I could switch off ;)

We got to the Hatton fight, and I was drunk beyond belief! I soldiered on through that, sitting there gutted when he lost! Everyone else started to filter out! Me Uncle went home! Me mate who had 10 bob in his meter finally ran out of steam and sloped up the stairs into bed. And I stayed up with me other mate who I gabbed to about God knows what until I rudely fell asleep half way through one of his conversations! ;D 6:30am, and I was in bed! ;)

Not a bad weekend! Got a date with a bird off Neighbours and a two day hangover! ;)

Just another normal weekend for you then Joey ;) :lmao: hehehe
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #43: Dec 10, 2007 04:28:33 pm

Just another normal weekend for you then Joey ;) :lmao: hehehe

A quiet one I must say!...... ::)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #44: Dec 10, 2007 04:36:36 pm
      Good stuff Joey. I'm shattered after reading that!!  :D No pelos del pero yesterday then?  ;) ;D

CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #45: Dec 10, 2007 04:41:18 pm
      Good stuff Joey. I'm shattered after reading that!!  :D No pelos del pero yesterday then?  ;) ;D

I had a can with me mate when we got back from snooker to watch The Mighty Boosh repeat (was stuck in the Trafford Centre Thursday night so I missed it) but I didn't get past the first one and fell asleep! :laugh:

Quick Reply