Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The DRUNK topic

Read 359419 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Re: The DRUNK topic
      Reply #5842: May 17, 2015 01:37:02 am
      Well I've had more than a few tonight beet ripped by a few but  most footy  fans acknowledged that Steve G  has bssn fckin awesome xx
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #5843: Jul 23, 2015 01:49:34 pm
      DRINK DRANK DRUNK.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #5844: Aug 31, 2015 01:47:14 am
      Apologies to anyone ive replied or quoted ive had more than a few and life is tough at the moment , I nean no ill to anyone of you .
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5845: Dec 17, 2015 07:20:35 pm
      Just getting set for a few with me old man for his birthday.

Glug, glug, glug.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #5846: Dec 22, 2015 05:31:04 am
      OK! So a year has gone by in my bar job, I complained last year and compiled a list around this time, so lets go for round 2, obviously this will be cattier!

1) Jukebox still sh*t. OK, I have had a say on what goes on, no more several versions of "Do They Know Its Christmas Time", just the one, still the most annoying song ever created. And still I want to hurt badly the b***ard who puts it on.

2) Lay Offs. The amount of people who have been laid off in their jobs end of November beginning of December is incredible, what is more astonishing, they seem to be spending every penny they have left in the pub.

3) Kids. I truly believe the Child Care services should send at least one agent to each pub at christmas and just observe. The amount of times the parents have about 5 or 6 pints then jump in a car is absolutely crazy. You know the kind of people to look for, they are the ones who let the kids run riot in a pub and couldnt give two fucks about it.

4) Bands. The louder they are, the less talented they are. They need to be loud to hide how tone deaf they are.

5) Your Boss. For some unknown reason, they get it into their head that you want to work at christmas, "you have a family? ok then, more hours it is!" I hate christmas time, for example, I have monday off, I am working everyday except christmas day, and in that time, I have to buy presents. And the real pisser? the extra hours you have is for the boss to go out and buy presents for THEIR loved ones!

6) Quiet Days. The days that really drag, you are working christmas week, missing out on getting that shopping done because ONE lonely sad b***ard has to turn up for his usual 2 pints of Mild. Unless of course the laid off assholes all turn up stoned and play Do They Know Its Christmas on the b***ard jukebox.

7) Old Feckers. Now this isnt a dig at OAP's in general, its a dig at the oldies who insist you "get the shakes" when you pour them a whiskey. I do get the shakes, I drink a quarter of the measuring cup after you gone you dopey old tw*t.

8 ) Youngsters. Why do they try it on? 18,19,20 why? you have no chance! Shouting "oy" wont work, waving money wont work, and certainly clicking your fingers wont work, you are younger than my son, and he, like you, wont ever do that to me.

9) Birthdays. Couldnt give two fucks, you are not getting a free drink. Each Bar Person you ask this to, consider this, they were probably working on their birthday, so dont bother asking.

10) Merry Christmas. The best way to wish your local bar person a merry christmas is to say that while leaving a tip, no tip, shove your christmas up your ass!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #5847: Dec 22, 2015 06:48:17 am
      OK! So a year has gone by in my bar job, I complained last year and compiled a list around this time, so lets go for round 2, obviously this will be cattier!

1) Jukebox still sh*t. OK, I have had a say on what goes on, no more several versions of "Do They Know Its Christmas Time", just the one, still the most annoying song ever created. And still I want to hurt badly the b***ard who puts it on.

2) Lay Offs. The amount of people who have been laid off in their jobs end of November beginning of December is incredible, what is more astonishing, they seem to be spending every penny they have left in the pub.

3) Kids. I truly believe the Child Care services should send at least one agent to each pub at christmas and just observe. The amount of times the parents have about 5 or 6 pints then jump in a car is absolutely crazy. You know the kind of people to look for, they are the ones who let the kids run riot in a pub and couldnt give two fucks about it.

4) Bands. The louder they are, the less talented they are. They need to be loud to hide how tone deaf they are.

5) Your Boss. For some unknown reason, they get it into their head that you want to work at christmas, "you have a family? ok then, more hours it is!" I hate christmas time, for example, I have monday off, I am working everyday except christmas day, and in that time, I have to buy presents. And the real pisser? the extra hours you have is for the boss to go out and buy presents for THEIR loved ones!

6) Quiet Days. The days that really drag, you are working christmas week, missing out on getting that shopping done because ONE lonely sad b***ard has to turn up for his usual 2 pints of Mild. Unless of course the laid off assholes all turn up stoned and play Do They Know Its Christmas on the b***ard jukebox.

7) Old Feckers. Now this isnt a dig at OAP's in general, its a dig at the oldies who insist you "get the shakes" when you pour them a whiskey. I do get the shakes, I drink a quarter of the measuring cup after you gone you dopey old tw*t.

8 ) Youngsters. Why do they try it on? 18,19,20 why? you have no chance! Shouting "oy" wont work, waving money wont work, and certainly clicking your fingers wont work, you are younger than my son, and he, like you, wont ever do that to me.

9) Birthdays. Couldnt give two fucks, you are not getting a free drink. Each Bar Person you ask this to, consider this, they were probably working on their birthday, so dont bother asking.

10) Merry Christmas. The best way to wish your local bar person a merry christmas is to say that while leaving a tip, no tip, shove your christmas up your ass!

Someone forcing you to work behind a bar? Should be grateful you've got a job and if I had somebody as miserable and f**king two faced working for me you'd be out the f**king door if not the window.

Bet the same people you're slagging off you're lovely to their faces.

Bad attitude problem you've got there.  Disgusting in fact.

Old fuckers because they drink in a pub? In the wrong job you are you horrible tw*t.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #5848: Dec 22, 2015 10:55:31 am
      The amount of times the parents have about 5 or 6 pints then jump in a car is absolutely crazy.

I'd be ringing the police. Or stopping them.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #5849: Dec 22, 2015 11:01:51 am
      I'd be ringing the police. Or stopping them.

Well judging by his whole post he hardly seems like your typical bar man. Hates everything about his job.  In F***ing cloud cuckoo land that lad.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #5850: Dec 22, 2015 05:40:39 pm
      Someone forcing you to work behind a bar? Should be grateful you've got a job and if I had somebody as miserable and f**king two faced working for me you'd be out the f**king door if not the window.

Bet the same people you're slagging off you're lovely to their faces.

Bad attitude problem you've got there.  Disgusting in fact.

Old fuckers because they drink in a pub? In the wrong job you are you horrible tw*t.

Was thinking similar.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #5851: Dec 23, 2015 07:21:09 pm

You came in to the wrong topic to complain about working behind a bar. Hic.

Be glad you have christmas day off, I know of a lot who work in businesses without that luxury. And complaining about people who have been laid off having a pint? Seems a bit crass.

I'm sure your boss won't have a hard time finding someone to fill your job, so I'd be careful about them complaints about how much of an asshat he is for making you work christmas (besides Monday and christmas day, so not really working christmas is it). You have monday? Shop then. You have Christmas day to get your cheer on. Week set! In between, you earn some money. F**k me, I'd take that! Growing up on a farm I remember helping out with harvest right up until 11pm Christmas eve at times, and then being back out boxing day. And that's in horrific heat at times. Never complained.

I've been that sad lonely b***ard who just needs a place to go, and went down to my local at 1230am when there was no one else there. Luckily ran in to the bartender who will be a guest at my wedding because he was an absolute top f**ker who no matter what would have a chat. Now a good friend even though I live on the other side of the pond. He got a F***ing ripper of a tip all the F***ing time, FYI.

I know work "sucks" sometimes, and we all have a whinge now and then. Honestly 7-8 years ago I would have been similar, I was a bit of an immature pr**k at times. But a bit of world traveling opens the eyes to woes that are much deeper. I get having a pint with mates and saying "F**k my boss is a pr**k at the moment" or "work sucks" - post just seems a bit excessive, lack of empathy towards others. Really just sounds miserable as F**k. I have a lot of friends, plus an ex, who were bartenders. They obviously had their complaints, but never once did they pretty much slag off every single person they come across in the job.

I don't know if you have a family of your own, or what you'll be up to Christmas day - but hope you have a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HEUEi2fVSA
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #5852: Apr 01, 2016 09:16:31 pm
      I'm not gona say I'm drunk, but our lass has gone to bed, my dinners in thw dog and thwrez a quilt on rhe sofa.

Shoyldmt have gone for that swiuck pint earlier.

WAHYS IT SNOW7NG IN THIS THREAD ?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      Reply #5853: Jul 26, 2016 03:37:52 am
      :)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #5854: Oct 20, 2016 10:53:51 am
      I miss you cu*ts.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #5855: Dec 19, 2016 12:19:17 pm
      How the F**k did i end up in here on a Monday night? I'm half-pissed thanks to Japanese beer.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #5856: May 10, 2017 03:06:52 pm

Bump. Burp. f***in el.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #5857: May 16, 2017 02:54:28 am
      Glass of red wine at 11:20am on a Tuesday morning. I'm in Day 2 of 12 days of Holidays. NBA & NHL playoffs while the nerves already begin for Boro.

Lord help this fellas liver.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #5858: May 19, 2017 11:50:59 am
      It's 8:19pm Friday. I've had a couple stouts, moving on to rum soon. Just listening back to a podcast I recorded with a mate, getting ready to edit.

Stout gives me a hell of a sore head the next day, but F**k I love it.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5859: May 19, 2017 09:20:25 pm
      It's 8:19pm Friday. I've had a couple stouts, moving on to rum soon. Just listening back to a podcast I recorded with a mate, getting ready to edit.

Stout gives me a hell of a sore head the next day, but F**k I love it.

Might reside in here for a large part of the weekend.
      Been a rough week.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5860: May 19, 2017 09:27:57 pm
      Same here fella, I'm gonna be messy as F**k.

F**k it.

Sometimes that alright.
      Sometimes it's what we need.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5861: May 19, 2017 09:36:49 pm
      Enjoy fellas..

Must admit I do miss the Old No 7.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,965 posts | 3944 
      Reply #5862: May 19, 2017 09:41:30 pm
      Straight on the brandy tonite, no Guinness or wine, early days.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5863: May 19, 2017 11:25:37 pm
      Bit of a sh*t week, nothing a bit of Whiskey can't take the edge off though like
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5864: May 20, 2017 12:01:05 am
      Might reside in here for a large part of the weekend.
      Been a rough week.

Bit of a mixture of drinking anything in particular?

Quick Reply