Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Fan Cam Weirdos

Read 4651 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: Fan Cam Weirdos
      Reply #23: Sep 17, 2021 03:04:45 pm
      Instead of paying for all that gear, why don't they just trying buying a ticket for the game!! These along with the social influencers who got freebies for Kiev want F***ing burning.

State of that c**t's accent in the original video, he deserves a slap for that F***ing accent alone.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Reply #24: Sep 17, 2021 06:20:43 pm
      Instead of paying for all that gear, why don't they just trying buying a ticket for the game!! These along with the social influencers who got freebies for Kiev want f**king burning.

State of that c**t's accent in the original video, he deserves a slap for that f**king accent alone.

Ugh. Did not know that about 'influencers' getting tickets to Kiev. Those people are nasty.

I don't know what it is that makes them think that they're so good, or so important, to be heard screaming their views and reactions to matches as they go live. Not true supporters in my view.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #25: Sep 17, 2021 09:00:02 pm
      Ugh. Did not know that about 'influencers' getting tickets to Kiev. Those people are nasty.

I don't know what it is that makes them think that they're so good, or so important, to be heard screaming their views and reactions to matches as they go live. Not true supporters in my view.

Yeah a few of their vids were highlighted around the tickets issue for that one.

It's the 'wannabe' Jeff Stelling's in them and social media has become their vehicle in thinking it will get them properly on the telly!
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #26: Sep 17, 2021 09:16:43 pm
      Think's hes partridge him. tw*t. ;D

That's exactly who he reminds me of, but I don't think it's deliberate. He really believes his voices are unironically entertaining.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #27: Sep 18, 2021 09:22:42 am
      That's exactly who he reminds me of, but I don't think it's deliberate. He really believes his voices are unironically entertaining.

When his voice is just really fekin annoying. ;D
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #28: Sep 19, 2021 04:14:26 pm
      This thread made me interested so just tuned into the bald Irish lad in the build up to the Chelsea Spurs game, and people were in the chat asking where Mark was, and he started moaning that nobody respected him and rage quit the stream... this guy is like 40+?? How people watch this sh*t...
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #29: Sep 19, 2021 04:18:38 pm
      This thread made me interested so just tuned into the bald Irish lad in the build up to the Chelsea Spurs game, and people were in the chat asking where Mark was, and he started moaning that nobody respected him and rage quit the stream... this guy is like 40+?? How people watch this sh*t...

:lmao:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #30: Sep 20, 2021 07:26:33 pm
      Twitter should only be used if you are in need of some comedic relief or need reminding of how we get most of our politicians in elected positions.

Cesspool that has no bearing on actual life and only exists for people to try and make a name for themselves by being edgy, woke or angry.

Save yourselves some time and stay off Twitter and Facebook altogether.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #31: Sep 20, 2021 08:07:18 pm
      Nowadays, everyone with a camera and microphone can pretend to be an "expert". Doesn't mean everyone is worth listening to, though...
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 100 
      Reply #32: Sep 27, 2021 08:12:53 pm
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #33: Oct 05, 2021 09:43:18 pm
      Who watches these people when they should be watching the game?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #34: Oct 05, 2021 11:26:29 pm
      Aye, that's the one!

Houlden? Is he the Irish one who looks like Uncle Fester?

Fester had loads more talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRK6LTgg-Gc
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,474 posts | 701 
      Reply #35: Oct 06, 2021 12:52:17 pm
       When I first moved to the States, back in 08/09, Redmen tv was the only way for me to get any sort on "in depth" liverpool or footie coverage. I would watch Ripped episodes of MOTD. But that was it. None of these mainstream outlets were on youtube like they are now.
      They were good and not sensationalist pretty level average fans.

Nowadays, whether its Football or Politics, so called "independent media" is just as bad (or sometimes worse) as mainstream in terms of clickbait, sky is falling, crisis after every games mentality. Gotta chase the $$$
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #36: Oct 09, 2021 07:37:08 pm
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #37: Oct 09, 2021 10:27:15 pm
      I was at Anfield today. Saw a few of these lads like Redmen and Anfield Wrap interviewing the Head of Nutrition inside the club store.

Hate to say it but they are basically club PR now, free to the club paid for by Youtube. I'll bet they can never be truly critical of the running of the club.  Too much to lose?

All about 'the content'.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #38: Oct 10, 2021 03:13:22 pm
      I was at Anfield today. Saw a few of these lads like Redmen and Anfield Wrap interviewing the Head of Nutrition inside the club store.

Hate to say it but they are basically club PR now, free to the club paid for by Youtube. I'll bet they can never be truly critical of the running of the club.  Too much to lose?

All about 'the content'.

I'll be honest saw them way back when lurking in the Oakfield before the Roma semi in 2018, they look like a gang of nerds.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #39: Oct 10, 2021 05:25:56 pm

Just an attention seeking little arsehole that lad. World is full of them now. sad acts.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #40: Oct 11, 2021 11:18:05 pm
      life is much better without Facebook, Twitter etc. especially following football. you stop reading/thinking about all the gossipy nonsense and just focus on actual football, just like Klopp prefers too, it's how we are I think
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #41: Oct 13, 2021 07:38:45 am
      Total disaster. Annoying as hell.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #42: Oct 13, 2021 09:21:33 am
      These types of things have grown as there is an appetite for unsantised opinion which isn't provided by official club channels that are usually sickly sweet  towards anything to do with the club. There's a few okay ones, a few click baitey ones and a large amount of freaks with a microphone in their mums back bedroom.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #43: Oct 14, 2021 08:18:11 am
      These types of things have grown as there is an appetite for unsantised opinion which isn't provided by official club channels that are usually sickly sweet  towards anything to do with the club. There's a few okay ones, a few click baitey ones and a large amount of freaks with a microphone in their mums back bedroom.
      With a sock in the one hand and some lube in the other.

Quick Reply