Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Newcastle Utd thread.

Read 42568 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8459 
      Re: Newcastle take over complete
      Reply #368: Jan 24, 2023 09:53:11 pm
      Tbh Howe has done incredible. Not spent much yet either.

Chelsea’s spending has been scary though. If they get a top manager in the summer they could be a force again quite quickly.

Chelsea need to sort out the billion strikers they've got out on loan!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #369: Jan 27, 2023 02:35:42 pm
      Sky Sports reporting Kane & Son  on Newcastle's list. WOW!! This would be some fire power of the oil money   :o :o :o
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8459 
      Reply #370: Jan 27, 2023 03:49:42 pm
      Sky Sports reporting Kane & Son  on Newcastle's list. WOW!! This would be some fire power of the oil money   :o :o :o

Can't honestly see Spurs selling the pair, one of them maybe, but not the two of them at same time.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #371: Jan 27, 2023 04:22:27 pm
      Can't honestly see Spurs selling the pair, one of them maybe, but not the two of them at same time.

We know money talks now in football, these days I wouldn’t be surprised of anything anymore.  :-\
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      Reply #372: Jan 27, 2023 04:28:28 pm
      Finally agreed a fee for Gordon.

Poor bas**rds.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,958 posts | 8459 
      Reply #373: Jan 27, 2023 05:37:55 pm
      We know money talks now in football, these days I wouldn’t be surprised of anything anymore.  :-\

Oh know that and we all know what Levy is like, but just screams football suicide even letting the pair go at the same time.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #374: Jan 27, 2023 06:03:34 pm
      Oh know that and we all know what Levy is like, but just screams football suicide even letting the pair go at the same time.

Levy loves his money more than most.  ;D We know he only sells at top dollar and there’s no doubt this would probably be the biggest deal in history if there’s truth behind the deal. We also know that if anyone can pull it off it’s the owners at Newcastle. May not come under loose  change to Saudi Arabian Investments but will come under change  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #375: Jan 27, 2023 09:48:16 pm

Can’t see it myself ye Manc Kunt, but like you said there aren’t many surprises these days, personally I’d love it if we could hi Jack the deal and bring in the dog eater, he’s the only player I’d take off them cockney, cnuts , Kane is Engurland’s golden boy and simply wouldn’t fit in, but Son is quality and would fit like a glove in a Klopp system, all pie in the sky of course but, who thought Sol Campbell would piss all over Spuds all those years ago, the ultimate Judas, yes Torres shat in our kettle too but we got the best out of that f**ker, he was never the same player for them chavvy fuckwits !!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #376: Jan 27, 2023 10:02:56 pm

Can’t see it myself ye Manc Kunt, but like you said there aren’t many surprises these days, personally I’d love it if we could hi Jack the deal and bring in the dog eater, he’s the only player I’d take off them cockney, cnuts , Kane is Engurland’s golden boy and simply wouldn’t fit in, but Son is quality and would fit like a glove in a Klopp system, all pie in the sky of course but, who thought Sol Campbell would piss all over Spuds all those years ago, the ultimate Judas, yes Torres shat in our kettle too but we got the best out of that f**ker, he was never the same player for them chavvy fuckwits !!

Ones thing for certain you scouse kunt! You won’t be getting Son in the summer window, your main target is Bellingham which as you know probably cost around 100 million + You won’t be able to afford both.

Levy will want at least 80 million for Son. United allegedly also linked with Kane which will go down well with you lot!  as you can’t stand him.  ;D Not that you need a reason to hate us manc kunts but adds fuel to the fire.  :D

Your right about Son fitting into the way Klopp plays though. His high press would suit Son down to the ground. Anyway not happening, dream on.  :P
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #377: Jan 28, 2023 09:37:58 am
      Ones thing for certain you scouse kunt! You won’t be getting Son in the summer window, your main target is Bellingham which as you know probably cost around 100 million + You won’t be able to afford both.

Levy will want at least 80 million for Son. United allegedly also linked with Kane which will go down well with you lot!  as you can’t stand him.  ;D Not that you need a reason to hate us manc kunts but adds fuel to the fire.  :D

Your right about Son fitting into the way Klopp plays though. His high press would suit Son down to the ground. Anyway not happening, dream on.  :P

Dream never got started wankstain, shame tho, Son is a perfect fit, but you can’t always get what you want, no doubt in my mind, he would have thrived, even if it meant losing Bobby, his work rate is phenomenal and Klopp loves that in his players, imagine him in the hole with Diaz left, Mo right & Nunez in front, Scare the sh*te out of any defence world wide that, still, nothing wrong in fantasising is there…..now where did I leave the lube ??

Hope over Fear 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 !!

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #378: Jan 28, 2023 02:59:38 pm

Dream never got started wankstain, shame tho, Son is a perfect fit, but you can’t always get what you want, no doubt in my mind, he would have thrived, even if it meant losing Bobby, his work rate is phenomenal and Klopp loves that in his players, imagine him in the hole with Diaz left, Mo right & Nunez in front, Scare the sh*te out of any defence world wide that, still, nothing wrong in fantasising is there…..now where did I leave the lube ??

Hope over Fear 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 !!

Y  N  W  A

Nothing scared me more that your original fab 3 when Mane was involved. I just cant make my mind up about Nunez. I don't know if i like him.  :roll: My jury still out on him. Don't know if he's good, average, fantastic or what. I'll let you lot when i decided, not that you give a fcuk though.  ;D
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #379: Jan 28, 2023 05:37:56 pm

Nothing scared me more that your original fab 3 when Mane was involved. I just cant make my mind up about Nunez. I don't know if i like him.  :roll: My jury still out on him. Don't know if he's good, average, fantastic or what. I'll let you lot when i decided, not that you give a fcuk though.  ;D

Your right Keith we don’t give a f**k what you think :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #380: Jan 28, 2023 05:46:32 pm
      I’m hearing Maddison on the verge of joining  Newcastle.  :o When does all the spending end?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #381: Jan 28, 2023 06:04:38 pm

Your right Keith we don’t give a f**k what you think :lmao:

Billythekunt does..  :lmao:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #382: Jan 28, 2023 06:52:00 pm
      I’m hearing Maddison on the verge of joining  Newcastle.  :o When does all the spending end?

When they actually achieve something?
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,982 posts | 666 
      Reply #383: Mar 02, 2023 10:34:52 pm
      It's been confirmed (In a US court ) that the Newcastle United chairman is a "Sitting minister of the Saudi Government", which is clearly in breach of the legally binding assurances which were given to the Premier league which allowed the Bone saw murderers to take control of the club. The Premier league has said in the past that if evidence of Saudi State involvement is found, they can remove the consortium as owners of the club.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,331 posts | 1036 
      Reply #384: Mar 02, 2023 11:06:32 pm
      It's been confirmed (In a US court ) that the Newcastle United chairman is a "Sitting minister of the Saudi Government", which is clearly in breach of the legally binding assurances which were given to the Premier league which allowed the Bone saw murderers to take control of the club. The Premier league has said in the past that if evidence of Saudi State involvement is found, they can remove the consortium as owners of the club.

Money will fix that inconvenience. What people forget is the Premier league couldn't give a f&ck how the money comes in as long as it comes in. They knew from the start who was behind this takeover. Nothing will happen
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,982 posts | 666 
      Reply #385: Mar 02, 2023 11:57:27 pm
      Money will fix that inconvenience. What people forget is the Premier league couldn't give a f&ck how the money comes in as long as it comes in. They knew from the start who was behind this takeover. Nothing will happen
      I suspect the Premier league sanctioned the takeover in full knowledge that the Saudi State was the principle benefactor. Sanctioned that is on the premise that all links are hidden ( and stay hidden ) from the public. Rumour and accusations they could ignore, but as soon as evidence was made public, the Premier league finds itself on shaky ground, as as we have seen with the charges against City, perhaps they are now finally seeing the potential long term damage that turning a blind eye to these State backed consortiums brings to it's brand.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 791 posts | 275 
      Reply #386: Mar 03, 2023 08:08:38 pm
      I suspect the Premier league sanctioned the takeover in full knowledge that the Saudi State was the principle benefactor. Sanctioned that is on the premise that all links are hidden ( and stay hidden ) from the public. Rumour and accusations they could ignore, but as soon as evidence was made public, the Premier league finds itself on shaky ground, as as we have seen with the charges against City, perhaps they are now finally seeing the potential long term damage that turning a blind eye to these State backed consortiums brings to it's brand.

The only thing that delayed the Saudi buyout of Newcastle was the problem with the TV rights and illegal streaming. As soon as that problem was resolved the purchase was approved, it was all about money.

The premier league has not had much criticism for allowing Abramovich or some of the Russian owners, also Ashley at Newcastle. I think the only significant criticism for the league has been when owners have allowed debts to build up on the club and threaten the future of the club.

Sadly, morality does not appear to be something that the Premier league thinks about. Also, the same for a significant amount of fans.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #387: Mar 11, 2023 06:34:07 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,663 posts | 2657 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton