Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Trescientos Senor

Read 1869 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Trescientos Senor
      Oct 17, 2021 11:27:05 am
      The next time Roberto Firmino plays for the club will be his 300th appearance for us, making him the 60th person to reach that milestone for Liverpool.

He's not a player I rate as highly as some do (mainly because he does far too many flicks for my liking) but you can't F***ing knock someone who plays that many games for this great club of ours. And while he may not be the most prolific number 9 in our history, it's everything else he brings that a lot of fans really do appreciate.

After a difficult start when he was brought to the club by Rodgers, he really found his feet under Klopp. And nobody can deny he was a pivotal part of our famed front three that brought us domestic and European success. Seems a really popular lad in the dressing room as well. 

It's a boss achievement from Bobby.

Well done lad!
      +11
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Trescientos Senor
      Reply #1: Oct 17, 2021 11:42:49 am
      Klopps most used player I think since he came to the club. Tells you everything.

I love his wee flicks and stuff, such a silky player, but also one of the hardest working players ever to wear the badge.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2: Oct 17, 2021 12:54:53 pm
      Klopps most used player I think since he came to the club. Tells you everything.

I love his wee flicks and stuff, such a silky player, but also one of the hardest working players ever to wear the badge.

Yea I love the bit of flair and tricks as well as he has the work rate to back it up.

Easily one of my favourite players under Jürgen and although he went off the boil last season I think the signs are there of him kicking on again this year
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #3: Oct 17, 2021 01:02:29 pm
      Bobby puts so much effort in, especially without the ball, it’s noticeable when he’s off form or not in the side.
      So under rated by so many, but been one of my favourite players in the last 5 years.
      Absolutely love his whole attitude to the game, and his hilarious goal celebrations.
      So glad he looks to be back to his best.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #4: Oct 17, 2021 02:33:18 pm
      Along with Jürgen, he's practically invented a new position/role in world football.
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #5: Oct 17, 2021 05:55:35 pm
      What a player, vision, ability, workrate, intelligence, and a first title medal in 30 years in the drawer.
      Doesn't get the goals the other 2 do, but it's the chemistry that's makes them so good.
      Good to see the Bobby pearly whites again :)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #6: Oct 17, 2021 06:52:18 pm
      Love his crackers goal celebrations
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #7: Oct 17, 2021 07:51:18 pm
      Si senor, give the ball to Bobby and he will score, flick, trick, flip, back heel, side heel flip, lob, pitch indeed anything that takes his fancy to pass the ball, he Mo & Mane have a affinity rarely seen in today’s game, which sets them apart from any other strike force, the stats speak for themselves, but wait, Bobby is washed up, Bobby needs to be moved on, Bobby is done, yeah, like F**k he is, he’s had a rough couple of seasons, sure, but remember how much football has he had to play last 4 years ?

Copa America, World Cup, 5 Premier league campaigns, Europa league, 5 Champions leagues, another Copa America, all with scarce a break aside  from Covid lock down, is it any wonder then that the lad has seemed somewhat jaded last 18 months or so ?

Jürgen himself has alluded to his work rate alone, how he tracks back as well as link up play at the business end, Bobby Firmino is far from finished, the close season we have had along with the pre- season has re-lit the fire in him, and now I believe we will  start seeing the Bobby of old, his confidence levels are returning and that bodes well not only for himself but for his two comrades alongside him, that triple yesterday will give him another confidence boost, so watch out premier league defences, our Bobby  is back to bamboozle the F**k outta you, and Mo & Mane couldn’t be happier!!!

Si Senor !!

Y  N  W  A

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #8: Oct 18, 2021 09:26:03 am
      Si senor, give the ball to Bobby and he will score, flick, trick, flip, back heel, side heel flip, lob, pitch indeed anything that takes his fancy to pass the ball, he Mo & Mane have a affinity rarely seen in today’s game, which sets them apart from any other strike force, the stats speak for themselves, but wait, Bobby is washed up, Bobby needs to be moved on, Bobby is done, yeah, like f**k he is, he’s had a rough couple of seasons, sure, but remember how much football has he had to play last 4 years ?

Copa America, World Cup, 5 Premier league campaigns, Europa league, 5 Champions leagues, another Copa America, all with scarce a break aside  from Covid lock down, is it any wonder then that the lad has seemed somewhat jaded last 18 months or so ?

Jürgen himself has alluded to his work rate alone, how he tracks back as well as link up play at the business end, Bobby Firmino is far from finished, the close season we have had along with the pre- season has re-lit the fire in him, and now I believe we will  start seeing the Bobby of old, his confidence levels are returning and that bodes well not only for himself but for his two comrades alongside him, that triple yesterday will give him another confidence boost, so watch out premier league defences, our Bobby  is back to bamboozle the f**k outta you, and Mo & Mane couldn’t be happier!!!

Si Senor !!

Y  N  W  A

Absolutely  :gt-happyup:
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #9: Oct 18, 2021 11:30:56 am
      Good servant.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #10: Oct 20, 2021 01:38:33 pm
      I love Bobby.....being a supporter is supposed to be about having fun and loving football...Bobby embodies both of those things so it's not surprise that supporters seem to gravitate towards him. It's going to be a sad day when he moves on/retires. Love the man.

Quick Reply