Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 1st Dec @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 30th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W13 D3 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Man Utd?

Alisson Becker
      2 (1.9%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Ibrahima Konaté
      1 (0.9%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (2.8%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      10 (9.3%)
      Mohammed Salah
      90 (84.1%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Diogo Jota
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (0.9%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Voting closed: Oct 28, 2021 06:24:44 pm

Manchester United 0-5 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 6758 times
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,952 posts | 646 
      Re: Manchester United 0-5 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #700: Oct 25, 2021 09:24:06 am
      I still don't see how Harry Maguire was sold for 80 million. I don't think he's worth 8 million.

Any game I've seen him in he's been absolutely terrible and would look out of place in the championship.

And to be made captain? Laughable
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,230 posts | 391 
      Reply #701: Oct 25, 2021 10:31:27 am
      I still don't see how Harry Maguire was sold for 80 million. I don't think he's worth 8 million.

Any game I've seen him in he's been absolutely terrible and would look out of place in the championship.

The last 3 games he has looked like a Conference league player, 80m....wow more than Virgil
      Tadders

• 5,230 posts | 391 
      Reply #702: Oct 25, 2021 10:42:48 am
      Bank Holiday in Liverpool today...enjoy....
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,473 posts | 1144 
      • YNWA
      Reply #703: Oct 25, 2021 10:43:46 am
      Ahhh. The sky is blue. The birds are singing. And we've humiliated the Mutants 5-0 :)   This doesn't get old.
      Kitty
      • Forum David Johnson

• 217 posts | 45 
      Reply #704: Oct 25, 2021 10:49:40 am
      Ronaldo's disgraceful kick out.. when the ball is lodged against a player like that, booting the "ball" is the same as booting the player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZyBM2NGNr0
      Having watched this it's not hard to conclude that Ronaldo is a petulant, overpaid, nasty piece of work!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,261 posts | 576 
      Reply #705: Oct 25, 2021 11:09:17 am
      king kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,833 posts | 336 
      Reply #706: Oct 25, 2021 11:29:06 am
      We took them to school.   Awesome the best ever game against the scum.  My only worry is that Oli doesn't get the boot.   I've watched the highlight 10 times they are brilliant.   A lot of praise for luke shaw of late especially to the end of last season.  Salah and trent must be have given him nightmares last night. They played, teased and humiliated him.   Scholes was right he predicted it in midweek.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 27,252 posts | 4173 
      Reply #707: Oct 25, 2021 11:33:52 am
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,414 posts | 3353 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #708: Oct 25, 2021 11:36:54 am
      I said in a previous thread that by Sunday night we would see the real difference between the two clubs, they finished bridesmaids last season only because we were ravaged by injuries, yet that delusional lot thought they were back in a title race and actually had a chance of winning the league, to say that is laughable is indeed a understatement, their as far away from winning the league as Norwich,

Every now and then football will Chuck us a curve ball, aka Villa doing as 7-2 for example, freak results like this are indeed rare, but yesterday winning 0-5 away wasn’t a freak despite it being one of the biggest club games on the planet, what it was, was a total humiliation, Utd have fallen so low from where they were under Fergie it’s entirely possible they will take years to get back to some sort of normality,

From bog eyed gollum to LV GAAL, to Maureen, and now the inept Ole, they are no further forward after all those managers, and the £655m+ spent trying to regain former glory, they are in fact lower than shark sh*t, and it’s f***in great to see,

Contrast them to us and it truly is chalk & cheese, we are miles better in every single department, and I include our academy in this equation, because when you actually look at it closely enough the gulf in class is as wide as it has ever been, wider than I can ever remember, yesterday we were not at our strongest, we were not playing at our fullest capabilities, and I think we had another couple of gears in us, yet we actually battered them, inside 45mins,

I was slightly disappointed after the fifth went in, I wanted our boys to absolutely f***in nail them, hoping we reached eight, but after that f***in thug Pogba’s assault on Naby I fully understood why we reverted into training field mode,

Suck this up ppl, because I would doubt we’d go there and humiliate them like we did yesterday, watching us is medicinal like, especially if like me you are ill, I have constant pain swallowing liquids or softened food, and it is right f***in annoying, but watching yesterday took away all that pain and put a massive smile on my wee ugly mush, even now the day after I’m still smiling, it’s a f***in brilliant feeling !!

Y  N  W  A
      Dadorious

• 9,775 posts | 1492 
      Reply #709: Oct 25, 2021 12:26:05 pm
      Still on cloud 9 here
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,749 posts | 2175 
      Reply #710: Oct 25, 2021 12:28:36 pm
      I said in a previous thread that by Sunday night we would see the real difference between the two clubs, they finished bridesmaids last season only because we were ravaged by injuries, yet that delusional lot thought they were back in a title race and actually had a chance of winning the league, to say that is laughable is indeed a understatement, their as far away from winning the league as Norwich,

Every now and then football will Chuck us a curve ball, aka Villa doing as 7-2 for example, freak results like this are indeed rare, but yesterday winning 0-5 away wasn’t a freak despite it being one of the biggest club games on the planet, what it was, was a total humiliation, Utd have fallen so low from where they were under Fergie it’s entirely possible they will take years to get back to some sort of normality,

From bog eyed gollum to LV GAAL, to Maureen, and now the inept Ole, they are no further forward after all those managers, and the £655m+ spent trying to regain former glory, they are in fact lower than shark sh*t, and it’s f***in great to see,

Contrast them to us and it truly is chalk & cheese, we are miles better in every single department, and I include our academy in this equation, because when you actually look at it closely enough the gulf in class is as wide as it has ever been, wider than I can ever remember, yesterday we were not at our strongest, we were not playing at our fullest capabilities, and I think we had another couple of gears in us, yet we actually battered them, inside 45mins,

I was slightly disappointed after the fifth went in, I wanted our boys to absolutely f***in nail them, hoping we reached eight, but after that f***in thug Pogba’s assault on Naby I fully understood why we reverted into training field mode,

Suck this up ppl, because I would doubt we’d go there and humiliate them like we did yesterday, watching us is medicinal like, especially if like me you are ill, I have constant pain swallowing liquids or softened food, and it is right f***in annoying, but watching yesterday took away all that pain and put a massive smile on my wee ugly mush, even now the day after I’m still smiling, it’s a f***in brilliant feeling !!

Y  N  W  A

Still buzzing here. Now we rest 11 players vs Preston. And continue with a.league title campaign on the weekend.
      ruthcity

• 5,501 posts | 1034 
      Reply #711: Oct 25, 2021 12:35:19 pm
      Ahhh. The sky is blue. The birds are singing. And we've humiliated the Mutants 5-0 :)   This doesn't get old.

Not really… It’s a golden sky. I hate blue.
      ruthcity

• 5,501 posts | 1034 
      Reply #712: Oct 25, 2021 12:46:14 pm
      My only worry is that Oli doesn't get the boot.

My ole worry is that Ole does get the boot. I wish him well, and hope he’s still their boss when they visit us. Ole has been a perfect fit for them so far.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,060 posts | 138 
      Reply #713: Oct 25, 2021 01:26:32 pm
      The last 3 games he has looked like a Conference league player

Excuse me? My local conference team have his little brother playing at CH.
      I know who I prefer 😂

GERNS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,724 posts | 937 
      Reply #714: Oct 25, 2021 01:42:13 pm

[/quote

Been saying this since he left Leicester !

And playing for England 😂😂😂😂😂😂
      Wonder what Southgate thought of him yesterday ?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,261 posts | 576 
      Reply #715: Oct 25, 2021 02:13:39 pm
      It's thought that 600-700 million people around the world tune into this fixture, making it the most watched football fixture in world football.

Imagine shitting yourself in front of 700 million people. That's Man Utd.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,436 posts | 4514 
      Reply #716: Oct 25, 2021 02:16:55 pm
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,665 posts | 495 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #717: Oct 25, 2021 03:39:09 pm

And Everton got beat buy five
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,265 posts | 4774 
      Reply #718: Oct 25, 2021 04:06:01 pm
      watched some youtube reactions from UTD fans. what is striking is how many people these days have swallowed a training manual and can quote chapter and verse from it but they still dont understand what they have just seen.  We are a team that has won and lost together and have grown together UTD still think its enough just to get the shirt and the money for other teams to capitulate to them.
      What UTD management/ owners must surely realise is that we stopped playing after 60 mins and that we could have really gone on and done even more damage but with their petulant attitude and mounting cards I think we took the right action to take the sting out a game as one team had won convincingly and one team had imploded.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,013 posts | 1063 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #719: Oct 25, 2021 04:36:35 pm
      Bit worse for wear in work today but the hangover was eased by the fact I couldn't stop laughing my head off.

Absolutely hilarious
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,718 posts | 626 
      • All Good and That Stuff :-)
      Reply #720: Oct 25, 2021 04:39:20 pm
      Bit worse for wear in work today but the hangover was eased by the fact I couldn't stop laughing my head off.

Absolutely hilarious

SAME. L O L

I worked from home till 10am didn't want to risk driving too early.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,013 posts | 1063 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #721: Oct 25, 2021 04:46:10 pm
      SAME. L O L

I worked from home till 10am didn't want to risk driving too early.

Brilliant

Luckily I use public transport as I was certainly in no state to get behind a wheel at half 6 this morning 😂😂
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,244 posts | 339 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #722: Oct 25, 2021 05:14:02 pm
      Can't wait to see those interviews with arrogant Manc supporters who claim they "Should be winning titles" just based solely on the fact that they're Man United.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,473 posts | 1144 
      • YNWA
      Reply #723: Oct 25, 2021 05:28:37 pm

Right. And, Everton and Manure are both now on 14 points.  They really do have lots in common :)
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,897 posts | 2448 
      Reply #724: Oct 25, 2021 05:31:17 pm

Quick Reply