Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Auto Cup Scheme

Read 2390 times
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Auto Cup Scheme
      Nov 19, 2021 11:08:26 am
      Not posted for some time, just wanted a bit of heads up if the Auto Cup Scheme is still the same set up as it was a few years ago?

I had ACS tickets for around 5-6 years on the bounce for the European games and also had the home domestic ACS for a couple of years.

Is it still the case of having a active membership card and enroll before the season starts? Also do you still enter the ground via your card or has this new system taken over that?

Looking to get back going from next season as new job is a lot more flexible.

The reason I ask in regards using the card to gain entry is in the past sometimes I’d go with different friends/family due to work commitments and was an easy thing to just give them the card as I’ve 4 all linked to my account and hold all cards.

Any info would be much appreciated in advance of next season👍🏻
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Auto Cup Scheme
      Reply #1: Nov 19, 2021 03:14:06 pm
      Not posted for some time, just wanted a bit of heads up if the Auto Cup Scheme is still the same set up as it was a few years ago?

I had ACS tickets for around 5-6 years on the bounce for the European games and also had the home domestic ACS for a couple of years.

Is it still the case of having a active membership card and enroll before the season starts? Also do you still enter the ground via your card or has this new system taken over that?

The reason I ask in regards using the card to gain entry is in the past sometimes I’d go with different friends/family due to work commitments and was an easy thing to just give them the card as I’ve 4 all linked to my account and hold all cards.

How do you get a card in the first place is my opening question?
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #2: Nov 19, 2021 03:16:33 pm
      Membership card through club used to double up as your ticket entry. May have changed hence why asking question as was season before covid I believe. Used to purchase ACS for each card before season started, you were then guaranteed a ticket for each game money would come out prior to matches.

How do you get a card in the first place is my opening question?

« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2021 03:39:33 pm by Fowler#23 »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3: Nov 19, 2021 05:19:06 pm

Might as well throw the card in the bin!!

NFC technology, ticket goes on your phone now.
      Salah10
      • Banned

• 1,224 posts | 200 
      Reply #4: Nov 19, 2021 09:16:17 pm

It's all on your phone and scanned for entry. I print mine off on a pdf because I'm useless with phones.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #5: Nov 20, 2021 07:47:47 am
      Ok cheers for that, so the card just basically now is that a useless card that you can no longer use to get in.

With me having more than one card attached to my account (2 of mates and 2 of my kids) how would that work in regards the ticket on my phone?

If I was to take my lad now who doesn’t have a phone as too young could I have his e-ticket if you want to call it on my phone along with my own? Or would I need to print his out?

Are we talking a system similar to a music concert now or is it a bit different with being linked to a membership?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #6: Nov 20, 2021 12:59:31 pm
      Ok cheers for that, so the card just basically now is that a useless card that you can no longer use to get in.

With me having more than one card attached to my account (2 of mates and 2 of my kids) how would that work in regards the ticket on my phone?

If I was to take my lad now who doesn’t have a phone as too young could I have his e-ticket if you want to call it on my phone along with my own? Or would I need to print his out?

Are we talking a system similar to a music concert now or is it a bit different with being linked to a membership?

Linked to membership, I've got a season ticket, so not sure about process for single tickets. But if my brother, who sits next to me doesn't want to go and let my nephew go. He has to send a pdf which you redistribute from your account to my phone and I then have both tickets on my phone for that particular game.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #7: Nov 20, 2021 01:17:37 pm
      Linked to membership, I've got a season ticket, so not sure about process for single tickets. But if my brother, who sits next to me doesn't want to go and let my nephew go. He has to send a pdf which you redistribute from your account to my phone and I then have both tickets on my phone for that particular game.
      Cheers for that mate

TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #8: Nov 21, 2021 01:00:04 pm

Think you will be sound having the two cards on the one phone mate, just need to download them to your Apple / Google wallet. Same way that you can have multiple credit or debit cards on your phone wallet. Would just be a case of scanning him in and then having him pass the phone back to you at the turnstiles.

We got a new ticketing website at the start of this season and everybody had to set up an account on that using their membership number. All your history from the old system get carried over and your membership number / supporter ID will still be the same so it isn't much bother.

One thing I will say though is that you may have to start from scratch again in terms of credits if you haven't been for a few years. The club usually base your sales eligibility on your attendances from the previous season, but with COVID throwing a spanner in the works and making it harder for people to attend they've said that any matches attended this season won't count as credits. For next season, the club will be basing the sales criteria on credits from the 18/19 season and the 19/20 season.
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #9: Nov 21, 2021 07:16:15 pm
      Think you will be sound having the two cards on the one phone mate, just need to download them to your Apple / Google wallet. Same way that you can have multiple credit or debit cards on your phone wallet. Would just be a case of scanning him in and then having him pass the phone back to you at the turnstiles.

We got a new ticketing website at the start of this season and everybody had to set up an account on that using their membership number. All your history from the old system get carried over and your membership number / supporter ID will still be the same so it isn't much bother.

One thing I will say though is that you may have to start from scratch again in terms of credits if you haven't been for a few years. The club usually base your sales eligibility on your attendances from the previous season, but with COVID throwing a spanner in the works and making it harder for people to attend they've said that any matches attended this season won't count as credits. For next season, the club will be basing the sales criteria on credits from the 18/19 season and the 19/20 season.
      Thanks for the reply yes I guessed that might be the case but that’s out of my control now. Just happy my lad is showing an interest finally and wanting to go so thought I’d get as much info as possible so I’m ready for next season 🤞🏻

Quick Reply