Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Pre-match: Everton V Liverpool; EPL [Wednesday, December 1st, 20:15]

Read 8508 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Re: Pre-match: Everton V Liverpool; EPL [Wednesday, December 1st, 20:15]
      Reply #46: Nov 30, 2021 01:36:39 pm
      I'm not worried but in previous years our results have been extremely average. I think we have gone in last few years of not wanting to lose rather than win (same with the Mancs until last season). We play our own game this season scoring buckets of goals there is only one winner. Plus I believe they won't have Calvert Lewin available.

These guys are due an absolute hammering. Sorry Rafa

Think Richarlison may be out as well.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1760 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #47: Nov 30, 2021 02:03:53 pm
      Same with any game, if we get an early goal, they could be in for a doing.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #48: Nov 30, 2021 06:59:07 pm
      Gomez and Naby lad expected to be back in full training next week. Good news as the schedule tightens up.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,844 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #49: Nov 30, 2021 07:00:10 pm
      Far too many neg heads & doubters in these boards, what are you all worried about, we’re f***in miles better than this sh*te, yes it’s a derby, yes they’ll be up for it , but so will f***in we !
      Name me a player from them that gets in our squad never mind team ? We have kids at our academy that would walk into their side ffs,  It’s chalk and cheese, they might well come out all blood and thunder with their shitty Z-cars tune and Neanderthal fans,

I can’t believe some of you want to change the side or leave players out just because we’re playing this f***in lot, that’s pandering to them, making  us weaker and them more confident, f**k that sh*t, we go there all guns blazing and light a fire under their f***in arses, I want us battering their f***in door down first couple of mins at a pace they can’t deal with, perfection would be two up within ten, shut their fuckpig fans up, and then settle into a nice rhythm of pass & move, have them KUNTS chasing shadows all f***in night !!

Would absolutely love it we done them for 5/6, it’s what they deserve, they are a shitty little f**k up of a club happy wallowing in their mediocrity, have been for f***in decades now, 1995 was the last time they polished silverware, that’s 26 barren years of complete and utter sh*te, 26 years of sliding down that helter skelter on their shitty wee badge…Nil Satis, Nisi optimum, that means ….we’re sh*te and win f**k all…that’s their motto !!  Shitehouse club, f***in hate them !!!

Y  N  W  A

Could do with this in the dressing room pre-match :) love it
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #50: Nov 30, 2021 07:58:28 pm

😂😂😂
      Brilliant.,
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,197 posts | 1205 
      Reply #51: Nov 30, 2021 09:36:18 pm
      Far too many neg heads & doubters in these boards, what are you all worried about, we’re f***in miles better than this sh*te, yes it’s a derby, yes they’ll be up for it , but so will f***in we !
      Name me a player from them that gets in our squad never mind team ? We have kids at our academy that would walk into their side ffs,  It’s chalk and cheese, they might well come out all blood and thunder with their shitty Z-cars tune and Neanderthal fans,

I can’t believe some of you want to change the side or leave players out just because we’re playing this f***in lot, that’s pandering to them, making  us weaker and them more confident, f**k that sh*t, we go there all guns blazing and light a fire under their f***in arses, I want us battering their f***in door down first couple of mins at a pace they can’t deal with, perfection would be two up within ten, shut their fuckpig fans up, and then settle into a nice rhythm of pass & move, have them KUNTS chasing shadows all f***in night !!

Would absolutely love it we done them for 5/6, it’s what they deserve, they are a shitty little f**k up of a club happy wallowing in their mediocrity, have been for f***in decades now, 1995 was the last time they polished silverware, that’s 26 barren years of complete and utter sh*te, 26 years of sliding down that helter skelter on their shitty wee badge…Nil Satis, Nisi optimum, that means ….we’re sh*te and win f**k all…that’s their motto !!  Shitehouse club, f***in hate them !!!

Y  N  W  A

Well said mate!  :lmao: :D bring on the bitters! >:D
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2766 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #52: Nov 30, 2021 09:52:11 pm
      Imagine the conversation Montse is having with Rafa now and the kids are likely sat there in the Liverpool kit  ;D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #53: Nov 30, 2021 10:11:14 pm
      https://twitter.com/Watch_LFC/status/1465790790521733121?t=tEre2phcxvK1hF7qKVsYFQ&s=19

Trying to score points by using the death of others is beyond belief.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2766 
      Reply #54: Nov 30, 2021 10:20:49 pm

The points theyll finish on this season?
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #55: Nov 30, 2021 10:22:16 pm
      What's the 39 about?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #56: Nov 30, 2021 10:38:01 pm
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,121 posts | 126 
      Reply #57: Nov 30, 2021 11:01:38 pm
      Be careful with these thugs of the league, Hope we have a good ref. JK watch out for our players,they f++ked us over not so long ago, but nothing was made of it. Please dont make the same mistake.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Reply #58: Dec 01, 2021 06:31:04 am
      Absolute rats,they can all scurry back under there rocks after the final whistle tonight & I hope we give them another hiding.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #59: Dec 01, 2021 10:54:08 am
      Imagine the conversation Montse is having with Rafa now and the kids are likely sat there in the Liverpool kit  ;D

He certainly won’t be getting any new watches off her for some time 😊
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #60: Dec 01, 2021 11:01:44 am

Do they think this bile is gonna have any impact on the game tonight ?
      Not only are they sick, they’re F***ing retarded as well 🤷‍♂️

Im sure after Hysel, English clubs were wrongly banned from Europe, and it was one of the very few times Neverton had qualified. Hence  The Bitters.
      The idiots who sprayed that, probably weren’t even alive at the time.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #61: Dec 01, 2021 11:08:53 am
      I’ve got a bit of an issue with my prediction. I’m sure we can stick 4 or 5 on them, but I think if we go two up, they’ll start kicking lumps out of us. Then we’ll just sit back and keep the ball. Ensure our safety.
      Only way that will change is if the ref gives us some serious protection from the start.
      Thats not likely to happen though is it 🤷‍♂️
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts | 53 
      Reply #62: Dec 01, 2021 01:15:37 pm
      We must play this game as if it is not a derby, then i could see a high score, but if we get drawn in to the atmosphere and occasion we will only make it more difficult for ourselves.

CMON you Redmen!!!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2766 
      Reply #63: Dec 01, 2021 01:23:26 pm
      We must play this game as if it is not a derby, then i could see a high score, but if we get drawn in to the atmosphere and occasion we will only make it more difficult for ourselves.

CMON you Redmen!!!

i think were ok in that regard. If anything expect their mob to be demented and get on the back of their own team when it starts going wrong
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #64: Dec 01, 2021 02:31:52 pm
      I'd be tempted to give one Origi or Minamino a start here, with the AFCON coming up, would be good to get them some serious game time under their belt...

Alisson
      Trent - Matip - Virgil - Robbo
                    Fabinho
               Hendo - Thiago
            Salah - Origi - Jota

Subs: Minamino for Origi, Mane for Jota, Oxlade for Thaigo.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #65: Dec 01, 2021 02:40:22 pm
      I'd be tempted to give one Origi or Minamino a start here

Mate of mine was telling me earlier, can only presume it’s right, that every year since Jürgen has been here that he has rested Mo this game week

I think it will be tighter than people think tonight, I believe we have only won one of the last 13 at goodison

I think we will win tonight, but it won’t be a walk over.. I hope it is like obviously but it will be tight

Same team as Saturday for me apart from Matip in for Konate

Would love a Virgil goal
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,913 posts | 4980 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #66: Dec 01, 2021 02:43:41 pm
      We should just go out and play our natural game, it’s a derby we have to except high octane incidents throughout the 95, if players go out there expecting to get hurt, they will get hurt, it’s not like the games in the past where tackling was a art form and players could fully commit and not worry about what injury they got or gave, in a funny sort way that helped because both players were expecting a bit of collateral, and players just got on with it, 

We’ve all accepted that the game has changed in that regard and the powers at be want it to be a virtually non contact sport, but that has taken a little bit of the passion out of the game IMO,

getting back to tonight, I doubt Jürgen would waste any time talking to his players about whatever happened last time out, that’s in the past and will have little relevance to his plans for later, to him it’s another game of football he’ll want to win and secure another three points, and the opposition are just another set of X1 players to get the better of, but to us fans it’s everything,

I can’t image for one mins that Rafa would endorse any kind of shithousery from his players, I imagine his plans to take us down will be purely tactical, he knows we are eons ahead of them quality wise so I think he’ll have 5 across the middle and try and stifle our supply and hinder Trent & Robbo bombarding forward,
      but he’ll want to keep X1 players on the pitch all night so I don’t see them deliberately come out to do us harm, but I’m certain not ruling out any frustrated instinctive actions !!

Y  N  W  A

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #67: Dec 01, 2021 02:56:05 pm
      I can’t image for one mins that Rafa would endorse any kind of shithousery from his players, I imagine his plans to take us down will be purely tactical, he knows we are eons ahead of them quality wise so I think he’ll have 5 across the middle and try and stifle our supply and hinder Trent & Robbo bombarding forward,
      but he’ll want to keep X1 players on the pitch all night so I don’t see them deliberately come out to do us harm, but I’m certain not ruling out any frustrated instinctive actions !!

Agree with all of that. 

Despite what Benitez' instructions may or not be in terms of physicality it is the main weapon Everton have because they won't want to play a football game against us.  I'd imagine the Everton support has been pretty toxic these last few weeks as well so they will celebrate every bad challenge like a goal.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2766 
      Reply #68: Dec 01, 2021 03:22:52 pm
      With every passing year I dislike them more, which is odd on 3 grounds

1. I dont give a sh*te about them

2. At my age you usually start coming around to things not disliking them more

3. They are no threat to us in any competition so back to point 1

Quick Reply