Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

FA Cup 2021/22: Winners Liverpool F.C.

Read 21526 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: FA Cup 2021/22
      Reply #69: Jan 10, 2022 09:57:31 pm
      It’s fair to say  best team lost but stop complaining about VAR.  :lmao: Even LFCATW will tell you lot are wrong  ;D
      That guys a bigger c**t than you lot though, we don’t accept him.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #70: Jan 10, 2022 09:57:53 pm
      VAR joke again Villa gave UTD a footballing lesson tonight. If they get a goalscorer in they will do well. Cant work out why you have to move out of the way of an apposing player when they run straight at you. UTD have huge problems those UTD players look like they want to be anywhere but UTD and the new guy has clearly not got any of the dressing room.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #71: Jan 10, 2022 10:03:10 pm
      That guys a bigger c**t than you lot though, we don’t accept him.

Bigger Cnut than a manc, your my friend for life.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #72: Jan 10, 2022 10:04:34 pm
      UTD have huge problems those UTD players look like they want to be anywhere but UTD and the new guy has clearly not got any of the dressing room.

There’s no doubt players aren’t giving him any credit to date.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,219 posts | 1221 
      Reply #73: Jan 10, 2022 10:06:21 pm
      Villa very unlucky there -- completely bossed that 2nd half playing good football and in pre-VAR days or 99% of FA Cup history that was a goal all day long. It took several minutes and much fine forensic squinting to spot Cavani falling over in the far corner of the screen but apparently that's enough these days
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #74: Jan 10, 2022 10:10:58 pm
      very impressed with how Stevie has got them playing stick a couple of players in that team and they will climb up the league. What the f**k is Oliver doing.

Kills me to say it but SG doing a great job since he came into management. It’s not if he gets the Liverpool job but when.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,002 posts | 223 
      Reply #75: Jan 11, 2022 06:27:09 am
      Kills me to say it but SG doing a great job since he came into management. It’s not if he gets the Liverpool job but when.
      Not sure he would want to come in straight after Klopp maybe we get some one else 1st then he comes in after that
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #76: Jan 11, 2022 09:32:13 am
      Not sure he would want to come in straight after Klopp maybe we get some one else 1st then he comes in after that

Well there’s no sign of Klopp going so timing could be perfect. Think I’ll look at prices  ;D
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #77: Jan 11, 2022 09:55:45 am

Still only won 1 trophy, a league that was handed to him by the worst celtic team in a decade., 0 cups with the ranguurs, and now 0 from 0 cups with villa, albeit they were a bit unlucky last night.

But there are signs at villa that he could do good things.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #78: Jan 11, 2022 10:05:00 am
      Still only won 1 trophy, a league that was handed to him by the worst celtic team in a decade., 0 cups with the ranguurs, and now 0 from 0 cups with villa, albeit they were a bit unlucky last night.

But there are signs at villa that he could do good things.

It’s not about what he’s won or not Brez. The Cnut  :f_whistle: just looks like he’s got what it takes. Handles himself on touchline really well. I don’t cringe ( wish I did  ;D) when he does interviews unlike Ole whereas as had to close my eyes evertime. He’s got Villa playing a controlled/ discipline way that clearly shows players are playing his way. 

He’s defo (at worse ) got the making of getting a top six side in Premier league from what I’ve seen so far… Please please be wrong Mr Keith  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #79: Jan 11, 2022 10:18:49 am
      It’s not about what he’s won or not Brez. The Cnut  :f_whistle: just looks like he’s got what it takes. Handles himself on touchline really well. I don’t cringe ( wish I did  ;D) when he does interviews unlike Ole whereas as had to close my eyes evertime. He’s got Villa playing a controlled/ discipline way that clearly shows players are playing his way. 

He’s defo (at worse ) got the making of getting a top six side in Premier league from what I’ve seen so far… Please please be wrong Mr Keith  :lmao:

My opinion of him dropped significantly when he went to rangers and his behaviour afterwards, never ever gave any Kudos to opposition teams. Came accross more arrogant than confident.  Slagged teams off for sitting deep, now he's doing that v the big boys in English league. 🤣

I was rooting for him last night tho. And I genuinely hope he does well at villa as I think they should be higher up the league.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #80: Jan 11, 2022 10:23:02 am
      [quote author =brezipool link=topic=52808.msg2439614#msg2439614 date=1641896329]
      My opinion of him dropped significantly when he went to rangers and his behaviour afterwards, never ever gave any Kudos to opposition teams. Came accross more arrogant than confident.  Slagged teams off for sitting deep, now he's doing that v the big boys in English league. 🤣

[/quote]

That’s actually very true, I’ve noticed it myself. I’ve taken that as he’s very confident in his ability that worries me for when he takes you lot! over  ;D I’m genuinely worried he could be very good. Wonder if he would take the Man U job if it came available  :f_tongueincheek:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #81: Jan 11, 2022 10:46:21 am
      That’s actually very true, I’ve noticed it myself. I’ve taken that as he’s very confident in his ability that worries me for when he takes you lot! over  ;D I’m genuinely worried he could be very good. Wonder if he would take the Man U job if it came available  :f_tongueincheek:

Well he stooped to the ranguurs so why not your mob.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #82: Jan 11, 2022 10:48:58 am
      Well he stooped to the ranguurs so why not your mob.  :lmao:

:lmao: That’s my logic  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #83: Jan 11, 2022 11:02:55 am
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #84: Jan 11, 2022 12:34:58 pm
      If The Liverpool job comes up if offered it he will take it. He took Rangers to their first title in a decade or more UNBEATEN in the league he has developed quickly into a good manager and clearly has the lads playing for him.
      However his team got beat because they couldnt score and VAR decided against them . It will be interesting if he sticks with Danny Ings who seems to be struggling for goals and if Villa want to improve someone has to score goals for them.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #85: Jan 11, 2022 01:58:47 pm
      Yup, the more I see him the more I do think McGinn would be a worthy purchase, he’s like a young Milner on crack.

He's F***ing crap, no where near Milners level. The amount of times he gives the ball away, he'd be giving all the arl timers in the Kenny D stand heart trouble :laugh:

I'm just not sold on him. That Konsa and Ramsey both look good talents though.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #86: Jan 11, 2022 02:03:17 pm

Showing he's not a one trick pony. I liked his arrogance in Scotland, imagine watching yarddogs like Scot Brown thinking their special. It's funny now listening to Celtic fans talk about Steven :laugh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #87: Jan 11, 2022 02:05:12 pm

That cheeky wink during his press conference last week when asked about Coutinho. He knew, was just saying F**k all, but the eyes and grin were saying "he's ours"
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,013 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #88: Jan 11, 2022 02:18:23 pm
      That cheeky wink during his press conference last week when asked about Coutinho. He knew, was just saying f**k all, but the eyes and grin were saying "he's ours"

That’s  true, he handles the press well, you can tell he can’t stand them and so gives them very little to work on.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #89: Jan 11, 2022 02:53:04 pm
      Showing he's not a one trick pony. I liked his arrogance in Scotland, imagine watching yarddogs like Scot Brown thinking their special. It's funny now listening to Celtic fans talk about Steven :laugh:

;D

Im a motherwell season ticket holder. Crap team, low budget, have to defend for our lives, fan owned etc.

But not once did he say anything nice about us, it was always his team played crap, never any credit to opposition, Not sure if that was just a rangers thing, as nobody likes them, especially not motherwell fans. ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #90: Jan 11, 2022 03:00:30 pm
      ;D

Im a motherwell season ticket holder. Crap team, low budget, have to defend for our lives, fan owned etc.

But not once did he say anything nice about us, it was always his team played crap, never any credit to opposition, Not sure if that was just a rangers thing, as nobody likes them, especially not motherwell fans. ;D

He's scouse, supported Liverpool and played for Liverpool.

That is a particular high bar!!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #91: Jan 11, 2022 03:14:28 pm
      He's scouse, supported Liverpool and played for Liverpool.

That is a particular high bar!!

Good manners and politeness are free.

Jürgen has them in spades.

Anyway, now hes away from that lot, his manners may return.  :lmao:

Quick Reply