Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

Cycling

Read 5016 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Cycling
      Oct 20, 2016 01:29:24 pm
      I could swear a general thread about Cycling already existed, but I've only been able to find threads for specific competitions such as the Tour de France.

Well, my motivation for opening this thread is to ask the following question: is anyone interested in going to the 2017 British Cycling National Track Championships in Manchester (27-29 Jan)? A championship pass is about £40, tickets for specific days are only £14.

I am interested but don't want to go by myself! Haha. My friends from the university are too football-focused to care about cycling, I'm afraid.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Re: Cycling
      Reply #1: Jul 08, 2017 08:47:34 pm
      Don't watch cycling much, only at the Olympics and such but I've never seen anything quite like this!

https://twitter.com/SportsWankers/status/883771899318329344

Thought it was fake at first, face on the moped rider says it all to be honest  :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2: Sep 24, 2017 05:43:02 pm
      Watched the World Road Cycling Championships this weekend from Bergen on the BBC. Beautiful setting for a terrific event. Peter Sagan winning his third world title at the age of just 27 is a mighty achievement.
      IM
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 151 posts | 12 
      Reply #3: Sep 24, 2017 10:11:07 pm
      Great race and what an absolutely beautiful win!!!

Our Peter Sagan won his third world title - Here in Slovakia we are so proud!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #4: Jul 28, 2019 04:48:37 pm
      BUMP
      The conclusion today of the Tour De France and the team formally known as Team SKY now Ineos win again with a 22 year old Columbian Bergal. Thomas 2nd but this young Columbian rider is something very very special and the youngest tour winner for 100 years.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5: Aug 19, 2022 05:23:46 pm
      rather than start a thread I will use this one Diego started.
      The European Champs Mountain bikes today and Tom Pidcock again just ran away with it. Its only his third ride on a Mountain bike and he left the MB pros behind in his wake after his awesome Stage win in the TDF this lad is such a star a real throw back to the Climber days of Pantani and Chiacuppci .

Quick Reply