Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Chelsea?

Caoimhin Kelleher
      59 (72.8%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Ibrahima Konaté
      5 (6.2%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      1 (1.2%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      4 (4.9%)
       Fabinho
      1 (1.2%)
      James Milner
      2 (2.5%)
      Jordan Henderson
      1 (1.2%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (1.2%)
      Mohammed Salah
      7 (8.6%)
      Diogo Jota
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Voting closed: Jan 06, 2022 06:24:58 pm

Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 23392 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #943: Jan 04, 2022 08:20:37 pm
      Trent has played 21games in 4 1/2 months works about  just over 1 game a week which really shouldn't be too much of a problem should it ?

Can’t remember all the Liverpool players that have had Covid, has Trent had it?
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #944: Jan 04, 2022 08:26:14 pm
      Can’t remember all the Liverpool players that have had Covid, has Trent had it?

Talk of him having it two preseasons ago beyond that don't think so
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #945: Jan 04, 2022 08:51:40 pm
      Not stalking you just pointing out your errors/faults, not my fault if you can’t remember what you post now is it. If you make sh!t up your always going to be called into question as it’s you looking like the fool. Rather than post without thinking maybe put some thought into unless it’s beyond you.

Like I said, I don't remember ever saying that 100% of a players could come back after 10 days. If you'd like to enlighten me then fair enough, otherwise piss off and stop stalking me you freaking weirdo.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #946: Jan 04, 2022 08:53:40 pm
      Trent has played 21games in 4 1/2 months works about  just over 1 game a week which really shouldn't be too much of a problem should it ?

You'd have to ask him mate. Klopp talks about schedule congestion and recovery for players all the time. Don't think hardly any of our players were asked to play every single game last season...maybe Robbo?

I'm not saying Trent is tired, but more or less postulating that maybe it could be a reason for his recent dip in form and bouts of laziness on the pitch. Maybe that's not what it is, but nowhere did I insinuate it had anything to do with Covid like the Manc weirdo says.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #947: Jan 04, 2022 09:29:36 pm
      Like I said, I don't remember ever saying that 100% of a players could come back after 10 days. If you'd like to enlighten me then fair enough, otherwise piss off and stop stalking me you freaking weirdo.

:lmao: I’d get accused of stalking if I go in archives,  :P check yourself if you haven’t deleted it already.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #948: Jan 04, 2022 11:56:03 pm
      :lmao: I’d get accused of stalking if I go in archives,  :P check yourself if you haven’t deleted it already.
      I literally don’t even know what thread you are talking about or what post. That’s how unconcerned I am about it but you apparently have a catalog of everything I’ve posted which like I said before, is a bit unsettling.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #949: Jan 05, 2022 09:04:10 am
      I literally don’t even know what thread you are talking about or what post. That’s how unconcerned I am about it but you apparently have a catalog of everything I’ve posted which like I said before, is a bit unsettling.

The Kop / Re: Leicester City 1-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      « on: Dec 28, 2021 10:33:57 pm »
      Who knows, I’m usually full of sh*t so maybe that’s not it at all.

You won’t know what I’m talking about when you put the above post up will you? Your own words.  ;)
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #950: Jan 05, 2022 11:09:15 am

The Kop / Re: Leicester City 1-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      « on: Dec 28, 2021 10:33:57 pm »
      Who knows, I’m usually full of sh*t so maybe that’s not it at all.

You won’t know what I’m talking about when you put the above post up will you? Your own words.  ;)

That has nothing to do with players returning from Covid?  So now you are digging up other posts from a week ago to try and wind me up?

Weirdo. You are going on ignore. Probably should have done it a long time ago.

Quick Reply