Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Premier League: 2022-2023

Read 80373 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,869 posts | 2692 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Premier League: 2022-2023
      Reply #1564: Jul 12, 2023 09:39:26 pm

Oh Keith, I love you, we’re two peas in the same pod in that our clubs have a special rivalry perhaps only those Blueshite fans can admire, but happily that’s where it ends, for the record not the daily one but take a wee gander in the players thread for my reaction to our captain’s apparent departure,

Oh and I’m not f***in angry either all f***in right fucknuts, ffs, Virgil comes to me for guidance and I’m as clean as a preacher’s sheets, 🤪

And when have I ever given you a hard time, jeez, you sound like my missus everyday 🙃, maybe you’re like marmite too, some days we like you others not so, but you do make me happy when you report that you’re colossus and world class Donkey Maguire has tethered himself to OT for yet another hapless season, and when it goes tits up again don’t come ‘Braying’ to me, Hee haw hee haw hee haw hee haw !!!!!! 🤪👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA

I wouldn’t swap the rivalry with you lot for any other team in the league. It’s one of the reasons I post more on here than anywhere else, it’s sad I know but a compliment to most of you lot  and how the forum is run/moderated.

Yeah can’t see Maguire leaving now, not on his inflated wages. Think he would have gone if it wasn’t for the substantial wage increase.

Anyway, stop ignoring my post on the manc thread and give me your answer unless you’re a pussy, and remember, if I wasn’t on here you’d have no one to moan about. So behave or I’ll delete my membership.   :f_whistle:
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Re: Premier League: 2022-2023
      Reply #1565: Jul 13, 2023 10:20:25 am
      Powerful interview by Gary Neville with Dele Alli on the overlap this morning. Very candid genuine interview about his alcohol and sleeping pills abuse over the last few years to try cope with his mental health/childhood trauma problems. Now he's had a few months rehab he seems to be in a good place finally. Hope the lad can resurrect his career now even if it's for the Bitters.

YNWA
      « Last Edit: Jul 13, 2023 10:28:35 am by bazspeedman »

Quick Reply