Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Who has Sky TV?

Read 11590 times
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 840 posts | 165 
      Re: Who has Sky TV?
      Reply #46: Mar 13, 2024 06:54:20 pm
      My sky bill was going upto over £200 a month. I have everything with them, broadband, UHD movies and sports, Netflix, TNT sports UHD, LFCTV, paramount+ etc.

Negotiated down to £140 per month for next 18months. Quite happy with that considering all I get.

I know folk say just get the stick chipped etc. But I like to record all sorts, last thursday I had darts recording, Golf recording and watched the LFC game, then jumped onto the darts and golf recordings after game. Cant do that with a stick. l o l

Holy F***ing sh*t WHAT!?!?! Over £200?!?!??!

Go easy of them adult channels Brezi.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #47: Mar 13, 2024 07:17:19 pm
      My sky bill was going upto over £200 a month. I have everything with them, broadband, UHD movies and sports, Netflix, TNT sports UHD, LFCTV, paramount+ etc.

Negotiated down to £140 per month for next 18months. Quite happy with that considering all I get.

I know folk say just get the stick chipped etc. But I like to record all sorts, last thursday I had darts recording, Golf recording and watched the LFC game, then jumped onto the darts and golf recordings after game. Cant do that with a stick. l o l

£200  :f_wah:

I nearly cried the other day when my Sky Broadband increased to £30.50  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #48: Mar 13, 2024 08:51:23 pm
      Holy F***ing sh*t WHAT!?!?! Over £200?!?!??!

Go easy of them adult channels Brezi.

😅
      The Welsh Dragon
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 49 posts |
      Reply #49: Mar 16, 2024 10:01:57 am
      I mainly got it for the sports channels, but sometimes I wonder if it's worth it with all the fees and stuff.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,244 posts | 922 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #50: Mar 20, 2024 10:36:13 am
      Im with Virgin, have broadband. Landline Shy sports Movies and Tnt  wanted to increase my bill to £150 a month told them aint happening the come back to me for £ 80 a month
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,875 posts | 420 
      Reply #51: Mar 20, 2024 11:30:22 am
      Iptv needed.

40 quid a year plus cost of firestick I pay. Every channel across the globe pretty much +  loaded with movies that update all the time and all the box sets that you could ever need from places like netflix amazon iplayer etc..

Never looked back. Get all the 3pms too.

Quick Reply