Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)

Read 196667 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold Player Thread (D)
      Reply #1794: Mar 25, 2024 07:11:46 pm
      Well a few had him relegated to the bench so might as well get over ÂŁ100mil for him 🙄

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #1795: Mar 26, 2024 10:38:23 am

Obviously i want him to stay. But hows he getting back in the team? In midfield? Dropping endo mac or dom? Certainly not at right back. Weve seen the difference since bradley has come in. Hes quality and will only get better. Joe has also done well when he plays there. We are so much better defensively.

Weve missed Jota a million times more than trent. I dont think weve missed him that much.

Not trying to knock him .... but for all his quality on the ball he needs to up his defensive game if hes getting in at right back. Sorry.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1796: Mar 26, 2024 12:32:44 pm
      Obviously i want him to stay. But hows he getting back in the team? In midfield? Dropping endo mac or dom? Certainly not at right back. Weve seen the difference since bradley has come in. Hes quality and will only get better. Joe has also done well when he plays there. We are so much better defensively.

Weve missed Jota a million times more than trent. I dont think weve missed him that much.

Not trying to knock him .... but for all his quality on the ball he needs to up his defensive game if hes getting in at right back. Sorry.

I don’t have this Endo on this pedestal that some of you do.  🤷‍♂️ If Trent fit he gets the nod over Endo & Dom every time. For me Trent has now become more dominant force of the said three you mentioned. On current for Mac isn’t droppable and deserves to keep his place.

Nice problem to have for the manager though isn’t it when you look where you were last year in the middle of the park. 
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #1797: Mar 26, 2024 12:43:15 pm
      I don’t have this Endo on this pedestal that some of you do.  🤷‍♂️ If Trent fit he gets the nod over Endo & Dom every time. For me Trent has now become more dominant force of the said three you mentioned. On current for Mac isn’t droppable and deserves to keep his place.

Nice problem to have for the manager though isn’t it when you look where you were last year in the middle of the park.

TAA will be back as the right back but inverted - he won’t be playing instead of Endo or Dom

Young Bradley will be back up for TAA
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1798: Mar 26, 2024 01:42:20 pm
      Trent ain't going anywhere.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 80 
      Reply #1799: Mar 26, 2024 05:23:37 pm
      I reckon he signs a new deal but in truth I wouldn’t be worried if he did move on. Seen enough games when he hasn’t been in the team/on the pitch and I’ve preferred our style of play. We’d use the money to sign someone like Frimpong to replace him, Bradley and Gomez competing. For me we’d be no worst off.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #1800: Mar 26, 2024 06:52:21 pm
      I think the rumours are just bullshit put out by Madrid journos, shitrags like Marca. He will sign a new deal and be part of the next chapter.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 790 posts | 273 
      Reply #1801: Mar 26, 2024 08:40:47 pm
      TAA will be back as the right back but inverted - he won’t be playing instead of Endo or Dom

This is correct for the rest of the season but it's all a bit uncertain when the new manager comes in, he might have a different view on the style of play and Trent's best position.
      I definitely think we need to extend his contract and I think he wants to stay. We want a big squad of quality players, selling Trent should not even be an option, IMO.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1802: Mar 26, 2024 08:46:57 pm

Trent might have a fight on his hand.

Bradley scored for Northern Ireland tonight.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1803: Mar 26, 2024 11:31:55 pm
      He's already come out and said

"They can buy me on Fifa!"

He ain't going nowhere.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,609 posts | 365 
      Reply #1804: Yesterday at 06:47:40 am
      Trent might have a fight on his hand.

Bradley scored for Northern Ireland tonight.

Cant see that coming in to the equation. Will be based on what they are showing for the club. Bradley progressing nicely and will get plenty of game time but when everyone is fit and firing Trent for me is the right back.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1805: Yesterday at 08:14:52 am
      TAA will be back as the right back but inverted -

This is correct for the rest of the season but it's all a bit uncertain when the new manager comes in, he might have a different view on the style of play and Trent's best position.
      I definitely think we need to extend his contract and I think he wants to stay. We want a big squad of quality players, selling Trent should not even be an option, IMO.

Both pretty much spot on. Sadly 😂 With my rose tints on I think he should leave.   :f_whistle:
      AbuHassan10000
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #1806: Yesterday at 07:35:59 pm
      TAA is probably using Madrid to get a bigger deal from us

Quick Reply