Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Peter Crouch backs Jose Murinho for England Job

Read 3791 times
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,033 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Peter Crouch backs Jose Murinho for England Job
      Nov 30, 2007 10:05:42 am
      Just watched Crouch on Sky News campaigning fr the hiring of Jose Murinho. It seems there is pressure and the FA to hire Jose! Is that good for England squad? Actually heard some other guy saying Long term plans have not been good for the English Squad.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Re: Peter Crouch backs Jose Murinho for England Job
      Reply #1: Nov 30, 2007 01:01:13 pm
      I seen this to seems like the players and other managers choice but im not to keen on him getting the job.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #2: Nov 30, 2007 01:05:51 pm
      Just watched Crouch on Sky News campaigning fr the hiring of Jose Murinho. It seems there is pressure and the FA to hire Jose! Is that good for England squad? Actually heard some other guy saying Long term plans have not been good for the English Squad.

Do you know something, I couldnt give a rats arse if Jose got the job or not, England for me are a team of superstars and not a superstar team. I would be surprised if Crouch kept his position and Jose would leave Gerrard in the defensive holding role letting his little fat boy try and shoot when he cant. Nothing would change much, the only reason everyone wants him as coach is because the press and media hang on his every word ,drooling at the prospect of another anicdote from the brainless little tw*t. Jose has no class and thats a fact.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Nov 30, 2007 01:10:20 pm
      At least that will be the only way he would be able to get his hands on Steven Gerrard ;)

Playing him for the National side that is.

But who cares.  As Prag said he would give little fatboy his own little position to run and shoot. 

TBH I would put Lampard in the defensive holding role so he can create a human shield from the half way.  F***ing genius.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #4: Nov 30, 2007 01:12:17 pm
      At least that will be the only way he would be able to get his hands on Steven Gerrard ;)

Playing him for the National side that is.

But who cares.  As Prag said he would give little fatboy his own little position to run and shoot. 

TBH I would put Lampard in the defensive holding role so he can create a human shield from the half way.  F***ing genius.

:lmao: :lmao:

Class response
      S-A-M-U-E-L-T
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | -13 
      • LIVERPOOL!
      Reply #5: Nov 30, 2007 03:46:27 pm
      i want jose mouriniho to manage england and i want rafa to stay at liverpoolfc
      solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,033 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #6: Nov 30, 2007 08:49:28 pm
      Do you know something, I couldnt give a rats arse if Jose got the job or not, England for me are a team of superstars and not a superstar team. I would be surprised if Crouch kept his position and Jose would leave Gerrard in the defensive holding role letting his little fat boy try and shoot when he cant. Nothing would change much, the only reason everyone wants him as coach is because the press and media hang on his every word ,drooling at the prospect of another anicdote from the brainless little tw*t. Jose has no class and thats a fact.

So on point with the press. All that glamour and glitz.........
      rosscoveney
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | -4 
      Reply #7: Dec 04, 2007 02:07:15 pm
      It dosent matter if jose gets the england job or not its how we do after our poor performance in our Euro 2008 qualifiers. If Crouch wants Jose to have the job then let him its his choice but my first choice would be capello

Quick Reply