Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre match: Benfica v Liverpool; UCL quarter final, April 5th: KO 8pm

Read 3788 times
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Re: Pre match: Benfica v Liverpool; UCL quarter final, April 5th: KO 8pm
      Reply #46: Apr 05, 2022 06:23:52 pm
      Said the past month or so and 10 goals in 8 games (plus one ET) highlights that despite getting results, we haven't been that great...

You've got a bit of stick but I think you're spot on. Yes of course wins are all that matters but at some point we simply have to start playing a bit better or we'll get beat.

I suspect we'll start to go through the gears soon though. Hopefully starting tonight.
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Re: Pre match: Benfica v Liverpool; UCL quarter final, April 5th: KO 8pm
      Reply #47: Apr 05, 2022 06:47:55 pm
      6 massive fixtures coming up:

Benfica
      Man City
      Benfica
      Man City
      Man Utd
      Everton

- after the massive effort the lads and the mgmt team have put in to close the gap at the top to 1 point, there's no let up :)

Jürgen must have an eye on City at the weekend, am sure they will too.

Benfica are a tough side, but think I'd still prefer to play them then 2 matches against Atletico, F***ing horrible shower to play against.

City game is the priority just imo, so would take a draw tonight and really focus on Sunday.

Really looking forward to it, love the CL matches, couldn't really have asked for a better draw so hope the lads make the most of it tonight.
      And not take anything for granted,

Quick Reply