Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The title run in

Read 41338 times
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Re: The title run in
      Reply #552: May 20, 2022 05:43:46 am
      I know it's an outside chance but I can see Man City screwing this up on the last day, panic merchants, we still need to win though whoa man I'm still excited even for this far fetched outcome but I can see it happening. Please lets make it happen ahh.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #553: May 20, 2022 08:18:31 am
      WHO STILL BELIEVES ?

I DO 💪
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #554: May 20, 2022 10:11:55 am
      WHO STILL BELIEVES ?

I DO 💪

We just need to win the game and let them panic after each goal goes in
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #555: May 20, 2022 05:20:51 pm
      I’ll keep believing and hoping until it’s done.

• Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #556: May 20, 2022 05:52:08 pm
      I will believe till City scores to a two goal lead, always assuming we are about to win vs. Wolves which is no gimmie, sometimes the ball does not want to get in.
      Stevie G the legend
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 109 posts | 15 
      Reply #557: May 21, 2022 12:03:43 am
      I will believe till City scores to a two goal lead, always assuming we are about to win vs. Wolves which is no gimmie, sometimes the ball does not want to get in.

Totally agree, until City goes 2 up they will be in extreme pressure and  there's always a chance, always. That is where my hope lies.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #558: May 21, 2022 10:07:21 am
      Can’t say I am holding out much expectation that city will slip up myself and it’s not something I can shake off. If they are a single goal up with 10 to play I’ll be very excited but I strongly suspect they’ll be three up by half time and cruising
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #559: May 21, 2022 10:16:49 am
      Can’t say I am holding out much expectation that city will slip up myself and it’s not something I can shake off. If they are a single goal up with 10 to play I’ll be very excited but I strongly suspect they’ll be three up by half time and cruising

Why not assume that City will walk AV and we will lose the league? Anything else is a bonus. This is a good starting point for some of us. Not me though. Those who assumed they would walk West Ham were pleasantly surprised.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #560: May 21, 2022 10:17:59 am
      Expect the worst and hope for the best. Not sure what to think about tomorrow and trying to forget it until kick off.
      We couldnt pull this off..........could we ?
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #561: May 21, 2022 10:21:38 am
      Why not assume that City will walk AV and we will lose the league? Anything else is a bonus. This is a good starting point for some of us. Not me though. Those who assumed they would walk West Ham were pleasantly surprised.

It’s a self-protection mechanism. If it did go the other way I’m not actually emotionally ready for how I might react!
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #562: May 21, 2022 10:25:06 am
      What’s the worst thing that can happen? We lose the match and City loses and we lose the league. But there’s no condemnation as we already have two trophies in the bag and still going for the CL. Finishing second is still a darn good achievement. We still played out a darn good season.

What is the worst thing that can happen tomorrow and does it mean the end of the world?
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #563: May 21, 2022 10:30:51 am
      It’s a self-protection mechanism. If it did go the other way I’m not actually emotionally ready for how I might react!

We are already staring as second. Not in the driver’s seat for the title. So to not win it is not unusual as well. Or should we say if things go our way, it’s really a bonus. As for the best outcome, we can think about that after we get there…

Me feels there’s no point worrying or overthinking about this unless we have the power to turn the outcome in our favour. If we could win by me overthinking or worrying, me would have started three weeks ago.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #564: May 21, 2022 01:17:06 pm
      lets just remind ourselves here what Jürgen and the boys have done. City £100mil on Grealish £300 mil on Halland one possible trophy.
      Jürgen and the boys £40mil on Luis and 2 in the bag and more to come. How can anyone compare Pep to Jürgen our man is off the scale in his ability to produce football to drool at and be successful . There is only one Jürgen he is unrivalled the man is a true genius Pep is a check book manager .
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #565: May 22, 2022 08:52:12 am
      No pressure on us at all.

It's all on City.

We can just go out and have a run before that little game next week.
      RomaN
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 158 posts | 38 
      Reply #566: May 22, 2022 09:05:52 am
      Feeling it today! 🏆
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #567: May 22, 2022 09:16:02 am
      You can’t say we don’t bring the entertainment that’s for sure.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #568: May 22, 2022 11:15:19 am
      I still believe and will believe till it is clearly impossible, that could be until the final whistle, who knows.

BUT what I will say is I am so happy and privileged to have fallen in love with this club and no matter what happens come FT this team should be incredibly proud of what they have produced this season, managers, coaches, first-team players, subs, fringe players, everyone!

I feel so lucky to support such a great team but to be able to do it while seeing this legendary team is something else.

Let's go redmen!

YNWA
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,474 posts | 701 
      Reply #569: Jun 02, 2022 07:34:25 am
      The Point of VAR was to improve decisions.  :mad:

https://streamable.com/ez8d3p

Quick Reply