Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Man Utd Tue 19th April 8pm

Read 7242 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Man Utd Tue 19th April 8pm
      Reply #69: Apr 19, 2022 03:19:58 pm

Mate, they got more cave(s) than Bin Laden had, just read their without, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Verane’s a doubt, Greenwood’s away playing with his Willy, obviously no Ronaldo bless him, so even though they are sh*te they just got shittier, if covid was still hanging around they would have wanted it called it off !!

As much as I can see some of you guys are remaining fearful, well fear ye not cos we got f**k all to be feared of !!

D’ya know what I want more than anything?  For us to be totally f***in ruthless, I want those going to the game remembering in 30 years time how we absolutely annihilated Yanited, perhaps the highest score possible, one that will stand the test of time, one that should never ever be surpassed, that’s what I would love, and I hope tae f**k it happens, revenge for all the f***in bullshit we received when they were in their pomp,

More than happy with 4 or 5, but wouldn’t it be much sweeter if we got 6, 7, or 8, ok maybe slight exaggeration there, but if we did that, I’d never have to w*nk ever again !!

Y  N  W  A

L O L

I am very confident too.

just had a nosey on a united forum, bricking it they are, only 15% think they will get a result, they also have no clue what team they will put out.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #70: Apr 19, 2022 03:26:21 pm

Mate, they got more cave(s) than Bin Laden had, just read their without, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Verane’s a doubt, Greenwood’s away playing with his Willy, obviously no Ronaldo bless him, so even though they are sh*te they just got shittier, if covid was still hanging around they would have wanted it called it off !!

As much as I can see some of you guys are remaining fearful, well fear ye not cos we got f**k all to be feared of !!

D’ya know what I want more than anything?  For us to be totally f***in ruthless, I want those going to the game remembering in 30 years time how we absolutely annihilated Yanited, perhaps the highest score possible, one that will stand the test of time, one that should never ever be surpassed, that’s what I would love, and I hope tae f**k it happens, revenge for all the f***in bullshit we received when they were in their pomp,

More than happy with 4 or 5, but wouldn’t it be much sweeter if we got 6, 7, or 8, ok maybe slight exaggeration there, but if we did that, I’d never have to w*nk ever again !!

Y  N  W  A

Now don’t you hold back Billy, you say it as it is.  :lmao: you heartless Scouse mother fcuker  :D
      My laptop, Fone and iPad will all be broken come final whistle.  :lmao:

I’m hoping you lads do same as last time, go 2-0 and take the feet of the pedal knowing you have more important matches ahead. Trust me that’s how Klopp will be thinking for sure, don’t know about your players though.  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #71: Apr 19, 2022 03:27:39 pm
      10-0 would do too, just sayin'... But I'm not picky.  :roll: ;D

From a football standpoint, I'd argue your team is stronger without him. He might be your best player this season (which, I'm sorry, is pathetic in itself), but he also makes your play too predictable. Without him, other players have more freedom.

I agree, although Ole wasn’t exactly pulling trees, he did have the nucleus of a decent side, well up until the powers at be re-signed old Ronnie that is, they had a good spine with Donkey Maguire, McTom, Bruno, Cavani, then with Shaw, Jesse whatshisface, Rashford, Sandshoe, Verane, and the rapist Greenwood,

Talk about chucking a fox into the chicken coop, well CR7 certainly did that, and we haven’t been as happy since !!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #72: Apr 19, 2022 03:29:18 pm
      10-0 would do too, just sayin'... But I'm not picky.  :roll: ;D

From a football standpoint, I'd argue your team is stronger without him. He might be your best player this season (which, I'm sorry, is pathetic in itself), but he also makes your play too predictable. Without him, other players have more freedom.

This season I no longer know what I think our best side is. Just be glad when season over being honest. You lot revelled in it long enough now.  ;D
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #73: Apr 19, 2022 03:44:58 pm
      You lot revelled in it long enough now.  ;D

Agree to disagree.  ;) It'll be long enough when the new generation will struggle to believe that United used to be a good side.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #74: Apr 19, 2022 03:50:54 pm
      Quote from PTU link=topic=53015.msg2467295#msg2467295   date=1650379498
      Agree to disagree.  ;) It'll be long enough when the new generation will struggle to believe that United used to be a good side.

We will be back, won’t take us 30 years to win the league.  :f_whistle:  ;D
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,638 posts | 449 
      Reply #75: Apr 19, 2022 04:10:27 pm
      So if it wasn’t  enough we go into battle tonite big under dogs it’s now even worse with the sad news of Ronaldo understandably missing the game due to losing a child.   :(

Our leading scoring missing makes the game even easier for you as god knows where our goals are coming from if any  :f_wah: If it wasn’t for it being the best fixture I look forward to most in the football calendar I’d quite happily miss this match. Not looking forward to it at all now.

Good as you lads are the luck is slowly coming your way towards the end of the season, what with injuries to city, you all jumping up and down on every thread is KDB playing  ;D and now the old man out too  :f_wah:

Painful nite awaits. However, I won’t go missing with you lot! I’ll take it like a man, not that I have a choice  ;D

Keith, what’s Man Utd record this year without Ronaldo? He is a Hell of a player, even in the downside of his career, but he doesn’t really press, and his replacement may bring more pace and or pressure to our defense.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #76: Apr 19, 2022 04:14:29 pm
      Keith, what’s Man Utd record this year without Ronaldo? He is a Hell of a player, even in the downside of his career, but he doesn’t really press, and his replacement may bring more pace and or pressure to our defense.

Don’t know Glen frightened of looking  ;D Yeah he’s never been one to press, especially now that he’s a old man  ;D  Can only hope your right but can’t see us getting a result even if we had Haaland in the side.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,962 posts | 3944 
      Reply #77: Apr 19, 2022 04:20:35 pm
      Richard Keys gives his unusually positive comments about Jürgen Klopp and Liverpool in the Manchester Echo, even hinting that we could win tonight.
      F**k off you pr**k.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #78: Apr 19, 2022 04:36:26 pm
      Gonna miss the first few mins of this one..

Come on boys dont let these be a banana skin
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #79: Apr 19, 2022 04:39:37 pm
      I don't think they will press us so much as sit back and try to counter.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #80: Apr 19, 2022 04:42:07 pm
      Gonna miss the first few mins of this one..

Think I’ll have a early nite  :f_whistle:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #81: Apr 19, 2022 04:51:38 pm
      As you know Billy I have gone 2-0 to you lot! However, that’s a heart vote, I think it will be around 4-0 myself.

even when we were not at our best I never thought we would get beat . I am useless at predicting scores so any win does for me even if it comes of Mo's backside thats all good
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #82: Apr 19, 2022 04:52:02 pm
      We are way too confident here.
      They will be hurting for many reasons.

any kind of win will be ok with me.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #83: Apr 19, 2022 04:55:13 pm
      We will be back, won’t take us 30 years to win the league.  :f_whistle:  ;D

Dunno Keith, wasn’t it 27 years passed when your lot won it in ‘93’, funny how that is conveniently forgotten, we’ve been forever harassed over our 30 year sabbatical, yet F**k all is ever mentioned about your lot’s 27,
      Who would have thought that in 1990, we wouldn’t see another title for three decades, so don’t be assuming it won’t take your lot a similar length of time??

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #84: Apr 19, 2022 04:59:52 pm

Dunno Keith, wasn’t it 27 years passed when your lot won it in ‘93’, funny how that is conveniently forgotten, we’ve been forever harassed over our 30 year sabbatical, yet f**k all is ever mentioned about your lot’s 27,
      Who would have thought that in 1990, we wouldn’t see another title for three decades, so don’t be assuming it won’t take your lot a similar length of time??

Y  N  W  A

Think it was 25 but don’t quote me as I’ve not Google it  ;D
      It’s fair to say we took the p!ss it took you so long.  :D What comes around goes around, it’s your turn now. However,  even if it took 30 years I won’t be about for you to take the p!ss unless I get a telegram from the Queen.  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #85: Apr 19, 2022 05:06:59 pm
      We are way too confident here.
      They will be hurting for many reasons.

any kind of win will be ok with me.

They maybe, but they are duggsh1te.

Missing at least 7 players and the main man ronaldo.

My fear is the goalie has a worldie apart from that, no fear.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #86: Apr 19, 2022 05:13:52 pm
      Think it was 25 but don’t quote me as I’ve not Google it  ;D
      It’s fair to say we took the p!ss it took you so long.  :D What comes around goes around, it’s your turn now. However,  even if it took 30 years I won’t be about for you to take the p!ss unless I get a telegram from the Queen.  :lmao:

Well I’ll be fookin 90 with the wrinkliest bawbag on the planet, and we’ll still be on this forum chucking our gums, and you’ll still be a Manc Cnut, the difference will be we’ll have about a dozen more titles by then, and what you don’t know is we’ve cloned Klopp so he can continue our dominance in Europe 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #87: Apr 19, 2022 05:15:35 pm

Well I’ll be fookin 90 with the wrinkliest bawbag on the planet, and we’ll still be on this forum chucking our gums, and you’ll still be a Manc Cnut, the difference will be we’ll have about a dozen more titles by then, and what you don’t know is we’ve cloned Klopp so he can continue our dominance in Europe 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Bout time you woke up you old Cnut and stop day dreaming  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #88: Apr 19, 2022 05:18:53 pm
      heard a round of applause set for 7 mins on the clock nice gesture if true but difficult when we put the ball in the net on 5 then 6 mins .
      Can't wait to see Jürgen's team sheet he has fooled most of us of late.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #89: Apr 19, 2022 05:29:48 pm
      Alisson

Trent Matip VVD Robbo
      Hendo Fabinho Thiago
      Mane Jota Diaz.

Could be he'll rest Mo. Could be he won't.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #90: Apr 19, 2022 05:48:31 pm
      My head says utilize the squad, get the job done and play the game, not the occasion

My heart says F***ing bladder the cu*ts from the off and try for double figures 😂
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #91: Apr 19, 2022 06:00:03 pm
      Could be United will "Do it for Cristiano ".. It might make them play better, as much as I respect that motive I don't think it will be a telling factor. We should target Maguire and Shaw. Maguire reacts slowly for an alleged top defender. It's his poor response time that actually hinders him.

Their performances are erratic and have been since the Old Soak packed up. The Team needs the stick more than the carrot. It's not insulting to say they play for themselves rather than the team and indeed the fans. They "turn up" when it suits them, if they had that attitude under Fergie their arse would wouldn't touch. Hope Ten Hag is watching...he might get a clue what he's up against.

Quick Reply