Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton, EPL; Sunday April 24th 4:30 pm

Read 5721 times
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton, EPL; Sunday April 24th 4:30 pm
      Reply #23: Apr 23, 2022 12:52:28 am
      Having read through this match thread it made me think, I was already concerned about them resorting to violence to prove they are are Everton. Those injuries to our VVD and Thiago that game were disgusting. I've talked to quite a few people about Everton potentially going down and saying oh no I don't want it to happen.
       Mainly because who wants a load of angry Evertonians walking abound the city causing havoc, or taking it out on their families.
        They really deserve to go down for that game in particular, that game was one of the most horrible set of things witnessed in a game and maybe karma has come calling.
       Who will miss the derby if it involves GBH all the time? No one.
       Pity we all have to worry about the potential injuries rather than the passion a derby should have within guidelines of not trying to break peoples legs. So yeah lets help them on their way out the league.
       So I've been too much of a softy and overlooking what happened that game in most conversations I've had about them being relegated. None of us need to have to worry about them doing that to our players.

Afterthought edit, I'm still concerned about Evertonians taking it out on their families and in general being little sods around Liverpool. Bit of a dilemma for me if they get relegated actually.

Still looking forward to the game of course ;D.
      « Last Edit: Apr 23, 2022 01:15:27 am by Crunchycrisps »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #24: Apr 23, 2022 04:36:19 am
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUspcH8H5pg

Reminder of the previous match. We had some fun that day.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #25: Apr 23, 2022 10:31:50 am
      we paid them back at goodison for last seasons damage they caused our players and now Anfield gets its chance to see humiliation for them winning here last season it could be a massacre.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #26: Apr 23, 2022 11:44:17 am
      Lighting quick. Too intense. Me can't keep up at the end of the video. Knackered watching the lads. Too much to take. I'd hate to play these guys. Will be an embarrassing scoreline.

https://youtu.be/2x9VzYA9DJ8
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #27: Apr 23, 2022 04:12:27 pm
      Smash these fuckers.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #28: Apr 23, 2022 06:29:54 pm
      We need at least a 4 goal winning margin to maintain our superior gd v city.
      Just gonna change my prediction to reflect that 😂
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #29: Apr 23, 2022 07:08:52 pm
      This should be a rout similar to the one we gave United. The 2 clubs could not be further apart.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #30: Apr 23, 2022 07:59:19 pm
      We played the toffees for a laugh and we left them feeling blue 5-0

One two one two three one two three four five nil

Rush scored one Rush scored two Rush scored three and Rush scored 4  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Salah 2 Diaz 2 and Mane 1 tomorrow  ;)

Bring on the bitter blueshite and let's do to them what we did to the manc scum in the week and smash them !!!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #31: Apr 23, 2022 09:27:48 pm
      Burnley play first I think so they could be in the bottom three before a ball is kicked. Villa Real will be on Jurgens mind with his selection.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #32: Apr 23, 2022 09:37:52 pm
      Burnley play first I think so they could be in the bottom three before a ball is kicked. Villa Real will be on Jurgens mind with his selection.

Need to start the strongest team go 3-4 up and take players off for some rest
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #33: Apr 24, 2022 03:35:47 am
      Sounds like Bobby is the only question in terms of fitness for this one.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #34: Apr 24, 2022 10:02:24 am
      In form and class we are gulfs apart, let's show it on the pitch, this afternoon and smash the toffees !
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #35: Apr 24, 2022 10:12:55 am
      Interested to see team selection today. I think he will rotate a few for sure. I wonder if Gomez and Tsimikas will be in the side, maybe Milner too
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #36: Apr 24, 2022 11:01:47 am
      Can't wait for this Anfield will be absolutely buzzing I so want to see this lot down and out sick and tired of their moaning their self pity and outsider calling them the Blue half of the City their is no "Half" and hasnt been for over 50 years.
      They deserve to go down and hopefully down again into a very deep dark hole never to return.
      Mo hatrick signs his new contract on the pitch after the match perfect day .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #37: Apr 24, 2022 11:28:56 am
      Can I become a bitter for the day or is that worse than being a manc.  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #38: Apr 24, 2022 11:31:44 am
      Can I become a bitter for the day or is that worse than being a manc.  :lmao:

Don’t matter Keith cos your both, a Bitter Manc, ye Manc Cnut 😁
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #39: Apr 24, 2022 11:34:19 am

Don’t matter Keith cos your both, a Bitter Manc, ye Manc Cnut 😁

But if someone put a gun to your head  :f_whistle: and you had to decide who’s worse is it the Manc or the Bitter  ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #40: Apr 24, 2022 11:48:51 am
      But if someone put a gun to your head  :f_whistle: and you had to decide who’s worse is it the Manc or the Bitter  ;D

Manc, mate, every fookin day twice on a Sunday, i could live with the bitters their forever in our shadow, but you lot nah, be like having to put your socks on knowing someone had sh*t in them !!  :lmao:
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #41: Apr 24, 2022 11:59:13 am
      Nervous about this one!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #42: Apr 24, 2022 12:07:04 pm

Manc, mate, every fookin day twice on a Sunday, i could live with the bitters their forever in our shadow, but you lot nah, be like having to put your socks on knowing someone had sh*t in them !!  :lmao:

I did that once to a scouser, problem is he was none the wiser coz every word that came out of his mouth was bullsh!t… bit like you Billy  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #43: Apr 24, 2022 12:18:57 pm
      Can't wait for this Anfield will be absolutely buzzing I so want to see this lot down and out sick and tired of their moaning their self pity and outsider calling them the Blue half of the City their is no "Half" and hasnt been for over 50 years.
      They deserve to go down and hopefully down again into a very deep dark hole never to return.
      Mo hatrick signs his new contract on the pitch after the match perfect day .

They are their own worse enemy, their bitterness is so deeply ingrained it’s part of their DNA, i feel sorry for the new born’s of the Bitter fraternity, poor little sods are succumbed to a life of bitterness before the can fookin speak, the whole club are of a mindset of being losers, even the club badge is depressing, two horseshoes and a f***in helter skelter, indicating no luck and going down, how f***in depressing is that ?

I’m like you Walt, they deserve everything coming to them, now I won’t know as much as you do being a wool, you’ve seen and heard stuff I wouldn’t be privy to, but I have experienced their bitterness on a match day on more than one occasion, got to be the most negative set of fans ever, to not have won F**k all for 27 years has to leave a deep rooted negative mind set, not just those suffering fans but the boardroom and the whole shabang, it’s the whole f***in deal, their just categorically sh*te.

So when we win today they’ll be sliding down their own wee helter skelter to oblivion!!

F**k OFF BLUESHITE !!!

Y  N  W  A
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #44: Apr 24, 2022 12:27:21 pm
      I did that once to a scouser, problem is he was none the wiser coz every word that came out of his mouth was bullsh!t… bit like you Billy  :lmao:

Touché Keith, but  we’ve been putting up with your bullshit for years, that’s the sacrifice we have to make when faced with inferior contemporary’s, but we’re not bitter, we’re more welcoming and the more the merrier, there, there’s some more bullshit to chew over  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #45: Apr 24, 2022 12:42:22 pm

Touché Keith, but  we’ve been putting up with your bullshit for years, that’s the sacrifice we have to make when faced with inferior contemporary’s, but we’re not bitter, we’re more welcoming and the more the merrier, there, there’s some more bullshit to chew over  :lmao:

Contemporary?... You mean temporary. "We will be back" as Arnie says   :lmao:

Quick Reply