Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

FA Cup Final Details

Read 1925 times
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      FA Cup Final Details
      Apr 25, 2022 07:09:22 pm
      Details announced a couple of hours ago if anyone missed

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/chelsea-v-liverpool-fa-cup-final-ticket-details

Ballot already open so just entered our group. Hoping to get to Wembley for a third time this season 🤞

Results announced Friday afternoon and then a sale on Sunday at 10AM. Best of luck all. Up the reds!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: FA Cup Final Details
      Reply #1: Apr 25, 2022 07:10:41 pm
      In the ballot on joint app with my brother, will swerve and let my nephew go if we're lucky.

I fancy Gay Paree!!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #2: Apr 25, 2022 07:18:58 pm
      In the ballot on joint app with my brother, will swerve and let my nephew go if we're lucky.

I fancy Gay Paree!!

Me & my bird already have flights booked for our hols on the 29th so Paris is a non starter for me unfortunately. Won't even catch the parade which I'm gutted about!

Will still qualify for the CL ballot (if we get there, touch wood) as I've been all the homes, so going to do similar to what you're doing for the FA Cup. Will enter as a group with as usual and just give my ticket to one of the other lads if we get lucky
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3: Apr 25, 2022 07:22:51 pm
      Me & my bird already have flights booked for our hols on the 29th so Paris is a non starter for me unfortunately. Won't even catch the parade which I'm gutted about!

Will still qualify for the CL ballot (if we get there, touch wood) as I've been all the homes, so going to do similar to what you're doing for the FA Cup. Will enter as a group with as usual and just give my ticket to one of the other lads if we get lucky

Forgot about that for the League Cup and was a bit gutted cos probably would of qualified. My nephew's been enough games this year I'd love him to be able to get to his first final.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #4: Apr 25, 2022 09:35:15 pm
      Forgot about that for the League Cup and was a bit gutted cos probably would of qualified. My nephew's been enough games this year I'd love him to be able to get to his first final.

I saw a lad in the Arkles on Saturday that for some reason reminded me of you mate. Any chance your nephew was around there? hahaha
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #5: Apr 25, 2022 09:43:46 pm
      I saw a lad in the Arkles on Saturday that for some reason reminded me of you mate. Any chance your nephew was around there? hahaha

Nah he's 10 so I doubt it.

Plus he's a good looking kid, so nothing like me :laugh:
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #6: Apr 25, 2022 09:45:53 pm
      Nah he's 10 so I doubt it.

Plus he's a good looking kid, so nothing like me :laugh:

Haha yeah deffo wasn't him them, it was a young lad but not that young!

It's funny though, there was something about him that reminded me of you. Hope you're well mate!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #7: Apr 25, 2022 09:49:12 pm
      Haha yeah deffo wasn't him them, it was a young lad but not that young!

It's funny though, there was something about him that reminded me of you. Hope you're well mate!

Well apart from trying to shift a head cold, I'm sound.

Hope life is treating you well.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #8: Apr 25, 2022 10:48:17 pm

Keep it for me Bud.  ;D

Just in case Dado is unable to come through.

I wanna go to Paris!!!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #9: Apr 29, 2022 05:24:07 pm
      Success for our group in the ballot - 3rd trip to Wembley in four months

Up the reds! 🍻
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #10: Apr 29, 2022 05:43:12 pm
      Success for our group in the ballot - 3rd trip to Wembley in four months

Up the reds! 🍻

Cracking that ours failed . Can’t win ‘em all
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #11: Apr 29, 2022 05:48:11 pm
      Successful here.

Made up, nephew going to his first final to watch the reds.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #12: Apr 29, 2022 05:55:51 pm
      Cracking that ours failed . Can’t win ‘em all

Ah sorry to hear mate. Might still have half a chance if you've got a decent waiting list position like, that's how we got sorted for the semi
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #13: Apr 30, 2022 04:26:26 pm
      Ballot success for me and my lad.
      What are everyone's plans for the trip
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #14: Apr 30, 2022 07:52:03 pm
      Ballot success for me and my lad.
      What are everyone's plans for the trip

We're all getting the coach down again, same as the previous two trips this season (superstitions and all that).

Do enjoy it the coach though to be fair, it can take a while but as long as the driver / coach firm turns a blind eye to the drinking and let's you crack on and have a singsong it's a great journey, especially on the way down.

What about yourself?

riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #15: May 01, 2022 11:05:33 am
      We're all getting the coach down again, same as the previous two trips this season (superstitions and all that).

Do enjoy it the coach though to be fair, it can take a while but as long as the driver / coach firm turns a blind eye to the drinking and let's you crack on and have a singsong it's a great journey, especially on the way down.

What about yourself?

I've booked a hotel in Luton that I'm driving to on the Friday and then getting the train the rest of the journey on sat.

I enjoyed the coach for the semi, it's a shame the club don't organise something similar at cost price. I'm sure they could do it for £25ish per head
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #16: May 01, 2022 12:29:21 pm
      I've booked a hotel in Luton that I'm driving to on the Friday and then getting the train the rest of the journey on sat.

I enjoyed the coach for the semi, it's a shame the club don't organise something similar at cost price. I'm sure they could do it for £25ish per head

Nice one. Be able to get there nice and early on the Saturday to soak up the atmosphere.

Did you go down on the free coaches the club put on for the semi? We were considering doing that ourselves but decided against it in the end because we thought they might have been really strict enforcing the no alcohol policy.

Just bought our match tickets in the sale this morning. Up in the gods but £45. Coach was £40 return. £85 all in for an FA Cup final + transport. Can't complain!

riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #17: May 01, 2022 08:10:09 pm
      Nice one. Be able to get there nice and early on the Saturday to soak up the atmosphere.

Did you go down on the free coaches the club put on for the semi? We were considering doing that ourselves but decided against it in the end because we thought they might have been really strict enforcing the no alcohol policy.

Just bought our match tickets in the sale this morning. Up in the gods but £45. Coach was £40 return. £85 all in for an FA Cup final + transport. Can't complain!

Yeah we did the free coaches for the semi.
      The driver did a bit of a lecture about no alcohol when half the coach got back on at the services holding cans but didn't actually stop anybody.

I'm in 539 in the £45 seats, it's a good view and a boss atmosphere

Quick Reply