Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Klopp signs new LFC contract

Read 6276 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Klopp signs new LFC contract
      Apr 28, 2022 02:40:06 pm
      « Last Edit: Apr 29, 2022 09:16:55 am by RedPuppy »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Re: Klopp signs new LFC contract
      Reply #2: Apr 28, 2022 02:55:15 pm
      Yessssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #3: Apr 28, 2022 02:58:17 pm
      That piece of news has just started my weekend early!!

Amazing stuff!!!

COYR!!!!!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #4: Apr 28, 2022 02:59:09 pm
      I think a fair few reds have aged as well during his time here & I’d be fu**ed if I’d have it any other way.

not sure how I am going to get through these next few weeks every game is a must win final its killing me. Cant wait for some of you fuckers to hit your mid fifties and reflect how you have aged in the last 7 years. 
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #6: Apr 28, 2022 03:03:14 pm
      not sure how I am going to get through these next few weeks every game is a must win final its killing me. Cant wait for some of you fuckers to hit your mid fifties and reflect how you have aged in the last 7 years. 

ffs. Ill be 53 when klopp leaves. ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #7: Apr 28, 2022 03:07:21 pm

f***in hell Walt by your reckoning I may as well get measured for my pine overcoat ,  :lmao:
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #8: Apr 28, 2022 03:14:22 pm
      Sooooo happy about this! BOOOOOOOM!!.
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #9: Apr 28, 2022 03:21:38 pm
      It's great news, better than any player re-signing.

Having said that, hopefully we can push on and get deals done for Mo and Sadio and all will be well with the world!
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #10: Apr 28, 2022 03:22:00 pm
      What great news this is. Amazing.

And ONCE AGAIN, the team does all the work in the background and away from the media. Superb.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #11: Apr 28, 2022 03:54:14 pm
      Just think of how many more future Robbos, Sadios, Diazs, Salahs, Big Virgs etc are in the pipeline with Jürgen tied down for a few more years

Tadders

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #12: Apr 28, 2022 03:54:16 pm
      whatever we win this season, we have already won with this news. 4 more years of brilliant football and being at the very top of the game.
      Fantastic news for Liverpool.

sh*te news for Everton, Utd, and everyone else.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #13: Apr 28, 2022 03:58:22 pm
      55 in June and still as youthful as ever  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:but seriously this is some boss news
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #15: Apr 28, 2022 04:06:38 pm
      It's great news, better than any player re-signing.

Having said that, hopefully we can push on and get deals done for Mo and Sadio and all will be well with the world!

Should be easy now! I feel like crying, I’m so happy. I would marry Klopp if I could
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #16: Apr 28, 2022 04:20:46 pm
      Amazing news!!!
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #17: Apr 28, 2022 04:24:02 pm
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #18: Apr 28, 2022 04:38:16 pm
      Yes Jürgen!!! Get in! Oh you beauty...
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #19: Apr 28, 2022 04:38:45 pm
      Wow that is good news get the F**k in
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #20: Apr 28, 2022 04:42:49 pm
      Fantastic news thought 4 more years on top which would have been a bonus but that may come anyway
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #21: Apr 28, 2022 04:49:22 pm
      It may seems like a small gesture, but it speaks volumes about the kind of man Jürgen is, and this is why he is the best manager there is.

I couldn't be happier to know he'll be staying even longer than we thought. The future is bright, my fellow reds, the future is bright!  :scarf: :scarf:

Sadio Mane praises Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp for adjusting training times during Ramadan
      Liverpool forward Sadio Mane has praised Jürgen Klopp for adjusting training session times during Ramadan.

There are several Muslim players in Liverpool’s squad, including Sadio Mane, Ibrahima Konate, Naby Keita and Mohamed Salah.

During the Islamic holy month, which runs from April 2 to May 2, participants fast from dawn until sunset, which affects players’ nutrition and recovery.

Premier League rules say that captains can request a drinks break after sunset for players to break their fast.

However, Liverpool have taken further steps to accommodate the needs of their Muslim players, now training in the morning so that they have time for recovery in the afternoon.

Mane told beIN Sports: “It’s not easy because playing and training and doing Ramadan is not easy at all.

“But before Ramadan we tried to speak with the captain (Henderson) to tell the boss maybe can we change the schedule and train in the morning.

“It’s easier for us. If you train in the morning then you have time to rest and go home. If you train around two or three, it’s gonna be tough!

“The coach said yes and I think that makes it easier and we’re trying to do our best.”

Asked how the routine changes on match-days, Mane replied: “It’s not easy, but like always the game day is something else!

“With Ramadan, it’s tough but I think Liverpool, they try to make everything easier for us.

“We speak with our nutritionist, Mona (Nemmer), and especially before the game day she did everything easier for us to make sure we can do our Ramadan.”

Ebadur Rahman, creator of the Muslim Athlete Charter, told The Athletic: “It's both encouraging for sport in general and especially for football that clubs and managers are recognising the faith based needs of their athletes. Seeing football clubs go the extra mile in supporting their players in the month of Ramadan shows the importance of teamwork and most importantly of understanding.

“This year many clubs have done some amazing work throughout the country in supporting their Muslim players flourish and fulfil their full potential while fasting and adhering to their spiritual practices. We believe this is only going to help football overcome the challenges it faces in breaking barriers and been inclusive for all.”

Liverpool play Newcastle on Saturday lunchtime as they bid to keep the pressure on Manchester City in the title race.

https://theathletic.com/news/sadio-mane-praises-liverpool-manager-Jürgen-klopp-for-adjusting-training-times-during-ramadan/DhZG0BaNQ8rj/
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #22: Apr 28, 2022 04:52:08 pm
      Fantastic news! Glad to see him decide to take in the project for 2 more years to see out the guard and implement the new group of players who can continue collecting trophies

Quick Reply