Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-Match: Southampton v Liverpool, Premier League; 7:45 pm, Tuesday

Read 4218 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Pre-Match: Southampton v Liverpool, Premier League; 7:45 pm, Tuesday
      Reply #46: May 17, 2022 06:03:11 pm
      A couple of days after winning a final - 120 minutes played.  Couple of players out with knocks and likely a lot of others going to be playing when perhaps they would normally be rested.

I'll be honest here.  I don't fancy this one.  I'm not sure even our lads are superhuman enough to all be at 100% tonight.  Might have been better us playing Thursday like Chelsea are.  Gone for a draw in the Prediction League. 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #47: May 17, 2022 06:10:52 pm
      I know Joel is good but to cover 2 spots is a bit harsh

He's really tall ;D

Yea, Joel and Konate.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,911 posts | 4977 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #48: May 17, 2022 06:19:21 pm
      VVD not in the side will be big miss and make your task that much harder. Your just a different team when VVD not playing.

Understand what your saying Keith, but in Matip, Konate & Gomez we have three very capable CB’s who back Virgil without so much as a ripple, yes he’s the top dog whoever plays with him but last season we didn’t have Virgil for most of the campaign but coped admirably, so much so we even made it into the CL, you know, the one we’re about to win, our Seventh, using two of other of our CB’s in Rhys Williams currently with the U23’s and Nat Phillips who plies his trade with Bournemouth AFC,

And just to rub the salt in more, the gritty stuff, Yanited has had for the most part a plethora of experience with Slab head & Verane at their disposal yet are down there struggling in the land of Mediocrity, may as well be Never never land.

Bon jour, ye Manc Cnut !!

Y  N  W  A

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #49: May 17, 2022 06:28:03 pm
      think even the tea lady is buzzing at the moment after the FA Cup win so whatever X1 play I think they will be up for the fight nobody wants to let their team mates down . 3-1 to the mighty REDS
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,243 posts | 1652 
      Reply #50: May 17, 2022 06:42:35 pm
      Jones and Elliott together . Taki starts
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,180 posts | 1385 
      Reply #51: May 17, 2022 06:43:22 pm
      Don't wanner give any free kicks away as Ward-Prowse fancies himself, so leave out the lunge Thiago. All in all if we turn up we should run out winners. Wouldn't be surprised to see Minamino get a start.

0-2

Quick Reply