Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Travel to Paris for the final

Read 11177 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Travel to Paris for the final
      May 04, 2022 10:57:05 am
      This is cheeky but I suppose it wont hurt to ask.....now we are in The Final, anyone know if any lads/lasses are driving to Paris and have room for two more?

If anyone hears anything of the sort, can you please let me know. Obviously me and Crouchie would chip in with the expenses.

We booked our flights today, get the fuckkk innnnnn but Crouchie couldn't get all the leave so he is only doing Paris and back to Liverpool for a few days, I plan to spend 5 days in Liverpool before heading to Paris with him then back to Liverpool, then we fly home same day.

Hope we can all catch up together for a few bevvies and things!!!

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Re: Travel to Paris for the CL final
      Reply #1: May 05, 2022 09:47:42 am
      I'm not even sure what the covid rules etc are for travelling to France are these days!  I'm sure its not as bad as it was.

I reckon some kind of coach deal/minibus or something is going to be the way forward.   I'd imagine flights have gone and trains would be even more of a ballache?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Re: Travel to Paris for the final
      Reply #2: May 06, 2022 12:45:06 am
      Update: 

All flights Booked

Depart Melb Sat 20th, Arrive Manchester (spit) hehehe same night ...then get to Hotel in Liverpool (trying to sort out first 3 days as breaking up Hotel stays, as 6 days works out expensive as F**k coupled with no availability, but if I do it in 2 blocks of 3, works out cheaper.

so 20-23 May looking for a Hotel

23-26 May staying at The Arc Hotel  95 Anfield Rd, Anfield...looks close to the stadium.

Then I need to get to Manchester on the 26th Morning to meet Crouchie at the airport

few hours later flying to Amsterdam , then we have 2 hours in Amsterdam to get to Train station ( time for a spliff or 3 hehheheh) then get on a train from Amsterdam to Paris...worked out much cheaper then anything else, so we are wrapped.

Get into Paris 26th night, stay for the final, train next morning From Paris straight back to Liverpool for hopefully a massive parade, then 3 more days before we both fly out back home. Me and Crouchie both on same flight home.

So two issues left to sort

First 3 days trying still to sort a Hotel

and secondly, when I go to Paris, don't want to take my suitcase as they want an extra $130 AUD  for it.  Would someone please be kind enough to just keep my suitcase at yout place... I will find a way to drop it off and pick it up OR could someone point me in the right direction of where I could put my suitcase in safe and secure storage for 3 days, whilst I go to Paris with a small back pack?

Thanks for reading, I hope I haven't bored you all.

Looking forward to catching up with as many of you as possible.

Ian
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3: May 06, 2022 07:14:19 am
      Update: 

All flights Booked

Depart Melb Sat 20th, Arrive Manchester (spit) hehehe same night ...then get to Hotel in Liverpool (trying to sort out first 3 days as breaking up Hotel stays, as 6 days works out expensive as f**k coupled with no availability, but if I do it in 2 blocks of 3, works out cheaper.

23-26 May staying at The Arc Hotel  95 Anfield Rd, Anfield...looks close to the stadium.

Then I need to get to Manchester on the 26th Morning to meet Crouchie at the airport

few hours later flying to Amsterdam , then we have 2 hours in Amsterdam to get to Train station ( time for a spliff or 3 hehheheh) then get on a train from Amsterdam to Paris...worked out much cheaper then anything else, so we are wrapped.

Get into Paris 26th night, stay for the final, train next morning From Paris straight back to Liverpool for hopefully a massive parade, then 3 more days before we both fly out back home. Me and Crouchie both on same flight home.

and secondly, when I go to Paris, don't want to take my suitcase as they want an extra $130 AUD  for it.  Would someone please be kind enough to just keep my suitcase at yout place... I will find a way to drop it off and pick it up OR could someone point me in the right direction of where I could put my suitcase in safe and secure storage for 3 days, whilst I go to Paris with a small back pack?

Ian

Hotels in Liverpool, depends on your budget I guess but Days Inn down by the docks I’d imagine would be reasonable price. Avoid the Adelphi, never stayed there myself but heard bad things about it. There’s the Shankly Hotel which is only a short drive away from Anfield if you jump in an Uber.
      Plenty of hotels to choose from really, generally around the same sort of price I’d imagine
      « Last Edit: May 06, 2022 07:26:28 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #4: May 06, 2022 08:09:19 am
      Hotels in Liverpool, depends on your budget I guess but Days Inn down by the docks I’d imagine would be reasonable price. Avoid the Adelphi, never stayed there myself but heard bad things about it. There’s the Shankly Hotel which is only a short drive away from Anfield if you jump in an Uber.
      Plenty of hotels to choose from really, generally around the same sort of price I’d imagine

Thanks mate but everything is coming up as fully booked!! don't know why...for 20-23rd...4 nights ...so in pounds....something around the 120-150 pound mark per night. $200AUD = 115 pounds ....I'd be happy with somewhere around that price, not sure anything available tho. Wife still searching for me but will mention those 2 mate. Cheers
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5: May 06, 2022 08:27:15 am
      Update: 

All flights Booked

Depart Melb Sat 20th, Arrive Manchester (spit) hehehe same night ...then get to Hotel in Liverpool (trying to sort out first 3 days as breaking up Hotel stays, as 6 days works out expensive as f**k coupled with no availability, but if I do it in 2 blocks of 3, works out cheaper.

Ian

You’ve missed the most important thing out you Cnut.  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #6: May 06, 2022 08:33:50 am
      You’ve missed the most important thing out you Cnut.  :f_whistle:

No someone will sort my dope  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7: May 06, 2022 08:44:29 am

:f_doh:
       :tosser: :tosser:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #8: May 07, 2022 01:24:06 am
      Hooray Booked my Hotel in Liverpool from the 20th to 26th because I got a great price that came up this morning. So going to be staying at The Dolby Hotel in the city center from the 20th May till the 26th May. Cancelled The Arc Hotel from 24-26th.

Just been Facetimed by Diego and what a hit Son, in a bar having a drink, was awesome seeing them and they confirmed not a bad location at all so went for it and got the last room available. Fkn stoked now!!!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #9: May 07, 2022 01:31:41 am
      Hooray Booked my Hotel in Liverpool from the 20th to 26th because I got a great price that came up this morning. So going to be staying at The Dolby Hotel in the city center from the 20th May till the 26th May. Cancelled The Arc Hotel from 24-26th.

Just been Facetimed by Diego and what a hit Son, in a bar having a drink, was awesome seeing them and they confirmed not a bad location at all so went for it and got the last room available. Fkn stoked now!!!

See you soon Ian lad
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #10: May 07, 2022 01:37:12 am

Can't wait Bud, so nice seeing you and Diego and that random lad  :lmao:  on Facetime mate. Can't wait to get over there now.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,183 posts | 1634 
      Reply #11: May 07, 2022 07:06:46 am
      No idea what the flight and ferry situations are from the uk, am sure it’s expensive. I had a look at accommodation in Paris but I can’t justify the price and it’s an expensive time.

For anyone that is looking at travel routes, you can get a relatively cheap ferry to France from jersey and the train to Paris from Cherbourg or St Malo (the ferry goes to both), both of which were cheap when I looked, not sure how many people would be taking that specific route so costs should stay down. Condor who run the ferries though aren’t the most reliable, often they have cancellations.

Can get the easyJet from John Lennon to jersey which is normally about 30 quid each way.

Just mentioning it for anyone who is looking at travel costs etc!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12: May 07, 2022 08:11:02 am

Not if some manc fcuker drives him to Old Trafford first. :lmao:

In all seriousness though travelling around the world to see your beloved lot!! play and pick up what could be 3 or 4 trophies I take my hat off to you. Not many do that. 10 out of Aussie la  :clap:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #13: May 08, 2022 01:23:58 am
      No idea what the flight and ferry situations are from the uk, am sure it’s expensive. I had a look at accommodation in Paris but I can’t justify the price and it’s an expensive time.

For anyone that is looking at travel routes, you can get a relatively cheap ferry to France from jersey and the train to Paris from Cherbourg or St Malo (the ferry goes to both), both of which were cheap when I looked, not sure how many people would be taking that specific route so costs should stay down. Condor who run the ferries though aren’t the most reliable, often they have cancellations.

Can get the easyJet from John Lennon to jersey which is normally about 30 quid each way.

Mate, wish you had come in here two days ago and said that!  :D  All sorted now but that would have saved us a sh*t load.

Not if some manc fcuker drives him to Old Trafford first. :lmao:

In all seriousness though travelling around the world to see your beloved lot!! play and pick up what could be 3 or 4 trophies I take my hat off to you. Not many do that. 10 out of Aussie la  :clap:

:lmao: :lmao:

Wow stop saying nice sh*t you Manc c**t hahhahahahah

I'll go anywhere to see the lads. Cost me an arm and 2 F***ing legs but I fkn adore them! Even when results like this morning's, happen!

F***ing love this Team!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14: May 08, 2022 11:51:10 am

Wow stop saying nice sh*t you Manc c**t hahhahahahah

I'll go anywhere to see the lads. Cost me an arm and 2 f**king legs but I fkn adore them! Even when results like this morning's, happen!

F***ing love this Team!

Trust me I’m not being nice to you just the truth about the distance your travelling to see your lot! In the flesh.

You’ll always be a Aussie Cnut in my book.  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #15: May 08, 2022 04:33:50 pm
      got to be humbled by the Liverpool fans dedication and efforts to support the lads.  Even /Jürgen commented on the price of hotels in Paris the rip off capital of Europe.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #16: May 09, 2022 05:00:42 am
      Trust me I’m not being nice to you just the truth about the distance your travelling to see your lot! In the flesh.

You’ll always be a Aussie Cnut in my book.  :lmao:

Nicest thing you ever said to me!  :lmao:
      tomx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,280 posts | 235 
      Reply #17: May 10, 2022 08:19:04 am
      I will drive with car 13 hours from Slovenia. Got lucky uefa draw for tickets so i'm buzzing. Booked house in centre of Paris. Can't wait.
      Smith_hessle
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #18: May 10, 2022 10:24:36 am
      Got 1 x Eurostar train ticket available if anyone is looking to get to Paris.
      Departs Saturday 28th at 06:30 in London
      Returns Sunday 29th at 08:00

Let me know if anyone interested
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #19: May 10, 2022 01:06:36 pm

Mate, wish you had come in here two days ago and said that!  :D  All sorted now but that would have saved us a sh*t load.

I reckon we over-complicated getting to Paris ever so slightly :D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #20: May 10, 2022 01:07:21 pm
      Got 1 x Eurostar train ticket available if anyone is looking to get to Paris.
      Departs Saturday 28th at 06:30 in London
      Returns Sunday 29th at 08:00

Let me know if anyone interested

Face value? Yes or No.
      I'm not interested btw, just weeding out profiteering.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1760 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #21: May 10, 2022 04:49:58 pm
      Update: 

All flights Booked

Ian

wow thats a mission and a half man. Fair play to yi. ;-)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22: May 10, 2022 05:04:02 pm
      wow thats a mission and a half man. Fair play to yi. ;-)

Don’t be blowing him up anymore than he’s already been, the fcuker won’t get his head through the door.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #23: May 10, 2022 10:35:15 pm
      Don’t be blowing him up anymore than he’s already been, the fcuker won’t get his head through the door.  ;D

I thought I was going to see a post with Keith offering to pay for Aussies travel costs.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #24: May 11, 2022 12:51:43 am
      I thought I was going to see a post with Keith offering to pay for Aussies travel costs.

Would be nice with all that Poker money he wins!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #25: May 11, 2022 12:52:25 am
      I reckon we over-complicated getting to Paris ever so slightly :D

Ummm quite possibly but at least we have 2 hours in Amsterdam   ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #26: May 11, 2022 07:53:00 am

He’s already got the next best thing coming his way, actually it’s better than money.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #27: May 11, 2022 07:53:54 am

Ummm quite possibly but at least we have 2 hours in Amsterdam   ;D

You’ll only last two mins anyway.  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #28: May 11, 2022 08:42:50 am
      You’ll only last two mins anyway.  :lmao:

F**k the hookers, I'm going straight to Grasshoppers  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #29: May 11, 2022 09:41:51 am
      F**k the hookers, I'm going straight to Grasshoppers  :lmao:

Probably more your level.  :lmao:
      YNWA_Mastery
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 97 posts | 19 
      Reply #30: May 16, 2022 03:45:27 am
      Update: 

All flights Booked

Ian

Wow, impressive.  I'm looking to do similar from USA.  But maybe without Amsterdam....  I think I have found accommodation very cheap north of the city.
      amine_enouari
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #31: May 16, 2022 04:09:01 pm
      Hey Lads,
      I support the team since the age of 14, even if I lived in Morocco, where everybody watches spanish football.
      But my best friend, who is a gunner, was pushing me to watch some games with him. So I did, and after Istanbul I couldnt stop my self of being red ^^ and our dream since then is to watch a game of LIVARS in the road.
      Now I live in Paris, But unfortunately I will not be here in the final's weekend :( So being jobless in this period, I was hoping to rent my flat to a fan!
      Don't hesitate to write to me,
      Cheers!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #32: May 16, 2022 11:58:55 pm
      Wow, impressive.  I'm looking to do similar from USA.  But maybe without Amsterdam....  I think I have found accommodation very cheap north of the city.

Thanks mate, hope u can get it sorted.

I'm leaving for Liverpool in 3 days...absolutely buzzing!!

Be in City Friday night, ready to rock and roll Saturday morning.

Hope I can meet some peeps for coffee to star my day!

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #33: May 17, 2022 01:00:26 pm

Good to see you making friends before I can get over ;) :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #34: May 17, 2022 01:14:44 pm

Not if I have anything to do with it.   :f_whistle:
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,197 posts | 1205 
      Reply #35: May 19, 2022 10:49:36 am
      Have nothing but admiration for the likes of AussieRed and Crouchie for making the journey over. When I told my missus that there are a couple of lads flying in from Melbourne (and that is only the first part of the journey) for the final she couldn't believe it and asked if they have wives  :D ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #36: May 19, 2022 10:56:33 am
      Have nothing but admiration for the likes of AussieRed and Crouchie for making the journey over. When I told my missus that there are a couple of lads flying in from Melbourne (and that is only the first part of the journey) for the final she couldn't believe it and asked if they have wives  :D ;D

Yeah I take my hat off to the Aussie tw@t  ;D  Don’t tell him though.   ;D
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #37: May 20, 2022 02:00:59 pm
      If anyone can get me an official program from the match. It will be greatly appreciated. Send me your PayPal info and I'll pay for the program and I'll even throw in some extra for a few pints on me!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #38: May 20, 2022 02:56:59 pm
      If anyone can get me an official program from the match. It will be greatly appreciated. Send me your PayPal info and I'll pay for the program and I'll even throw in some extra for a few pints on me!

I’m picking Aussie Red up tonite, I’ll ask him for you.
      bobbyrogers
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Re: Travel to Paris for the CL final
      Reply #39: May 20, 2022 08:20:24 pm
      I'm not even sure what the covid rules etc are for travelling to France are these days!  I'm sure its not as bad as it was.

I reckon some kind of coach deal/minibus or something is going to be the way forward.   I'd imagine flights have gone and trains would be even more of a ballache?

I agree.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #40: May 20, 2022 10:21:05 pm
      I’m here at my Hotel , the Dolby hotel near the docks and next door to the Casino 😁.

Thanks to our Resident Manc, Keith for going out of his way, picking me up at the Airport and driving me to my Hotel in Liverpool. Legend status!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #41: May 20, 2022 10:29:58 pm
      I’m here at my Hotel , the Dolby hotel near the docks and next door to the Casino 😁.

Thanks to our Resident Manc, Keith for going out of his way, picking me up at the Airport and driving me to my Hotel in Liverpool. Legend status!

Well in mate. It's been a long day and I can't remember...have you been to Liverpool before?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #42: May 20, 2022 10:32:34 pm
      Well in mate. It's been a long day and I can't remember...have you been to Liverpool before?

Yes mate once 2012 I think was mate.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #43: May 20, 2022 10:33:49 pm
      Forgot to say Keith even picked up my fave pass time for me so I have it for the whole 6 days! I’m a happy man! 🌿🌿🌿😁😁😁💪🏾👊🏾 Thanks Manker! 😁😁👊🏾
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44: May 20, 2022 10:39:21 pm
      Forgot to say Keith even picked up my fave pass time for me so I have it for the whole 6 days! I’m a happy man! 🌿🌿🌿😁😁😁💪🏾👊🏾 Thanks Manker! 😁😁👊🏾

Manker or W@nker  ;D

Pleasure was all mine mate. Hope you have a great time and best of luck bringing old big ears back with you.  ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #45: May 20, 2022 10:41:18 pm
      Yes mate once 2012 I think was mate.

That's a long time! Granted you live in Oz I guess. Go check out the murals whilst you're there, look even more impressive seeing them for real.

Head to Anfield for Sunday's game too. Might get lucky and get a ticket but if not, the atmosphere around the place is boss still.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #46: May 20, 2022 10:49:13 pm
      That's a long time! Granted you live in Oz I guess. Go check out the murals whilst you're there, look even more impressive seeing them for real.

Head to Anfield for Sunday's game too. Might get lucky and get a ticket but if not, the atmosphere around the place is boss still.

He can’t go, already lost his jacket apparently, asked me to check my car and then realised he was wearing it.   :lmao:

To much of that  :cool-smiley-027: :cool-smiley-027: already  ;D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,023 posts | 2089 
      Reply #47: May 21, 2022 12:21:55 am

Phenomenal stuff mate! Hope you have a sensational time! I'm going up to Liverpool for the final next Friday evening. Paris, Liverpool - it's going to be buzzing.

And good on you Keith on getting him to his hotel! Sound lads the both of you
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #48: May 21, 2022 09:38:43 am
      Hi ya mate

anyone out and about in Liverpool city centre today?

Not sure what I’m gonna do. Just head in there and see what happens I guess

Haven’t got a plan
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #49: May 21, 2022 09:47:43 am
      Hi ya mate

anyone out and about in Liverpool city centre today?

Not sure what I’m gonna do. Just head in there and see what happens I guess

Haven’t got a plan

Have a great time pal, hope there’s plenty of forumites that want to meet up and show you around.  :)
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,004 posts | 3351 
      Reply #50: May 22, 2022 12:38:52 am

If you're down by the docks mate, I'd suggest going for a walk along the waterfront up towards Otterspool Park so you can see why the Mersey is the most gorgeous stretch of water anywhere in the world. Also within walking distance (if you fancy climbing up Parli) you've got our two Cathedrals, LIPA (Beatles connections), The Phil, Hope St Hotel where our boys tend to stay and the Everyman if you fancy taking in a show - that's all along Hope St.

If you turn right, instead of left, at the lights after the roundabout then you enter the magical world of Toxteth where you'll see our library and then our street. Carry on a bit further up Windsor St and you'll see where Robbie Fowler grew up, went to school and where he plied his trade as a kid - although the astro itself is now a fire station.

There's a mural of Jürgen along Jamaica Street as well mate, which is just round the corner from where you're staying. (I think there's one of Stephen Hawkins halfway up Parli as well)

The place you're staying as well mate, is about five minutes down the road from where the Green family will be standing for the homecoming. We plan on being around the Liverpool One bus station again just like we where in 2019.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #51: May 22, 2022 07:14:22 am

Fair play to the manc f**ker! Catch you Monday mate
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #52: May 22, 2022 07:41:17 am
      Fair play to the manc f**ker! Catch you Monday mate

Well none of you lot! offered.  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      Reply #53: May 22, 2022 08:28:11 am

😂😂😂

Funny f**ker!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #54: May 23, 2022 06:52:28 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #55: May 23, 2022 07:20:23 pm
      It's not definite just yet, but it's looking like I may have a ticket for the game
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #56: May 23, 2022 07:29:02 pm
      It's not definite just yet, but it's looking like I may have a ticket for the game

Good luck!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #57: May 23, 2022 07:32:16 pm

Thanks mate. Fingers crossed!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      Reply #58: May 23, 2022 07:40:15 pm

Bring us back some chesse! 🤣
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #59: May 23, 2022 08:24:51 pm

Made up for you Ben, fingers crossed eh...
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #60: May 27, 2022 08:24:34 am
      It's now official, we got our tickets to the game. Can't wait and hopefully we will be putting right the result from Kiev!

Will still be in Paris on Sunday so will miss the parade so catch you all next week.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #61: May 27, 2022 09:03:13 am
      It's now official, we got our tickets to the game. Can't wait and hopefully we will be putting right the result from Kiev!

Will still be in Paris on Sunday so will miss the parade so catch you all next week.
      Any spares? :lmao:

Enjoy it mate!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #62: May 27, 2022 11:43:49 am

brilliant News. Enjoy every second of it
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2694 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #63: May 27, 2022 12:09:35 pm

Good luck Ben have a great time.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #64: May 27, 2022 04:58:07 pm

he's a lucky boy I never got to a European Cup final FA Cups League Cup and our first Uefa Cup I was horrified when  my Sister went to Rome made me sick to the stomach.But I just hope everyone sings their hearts out and enjoys this very very special occasion.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,653 posts | 1586 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #65: May 27, 2022 10:19:22 pm
      he's a lucky boy I never got to a European Cup final FA Cups League Cup and our first Uefa Cup I was horrified when  my Sister went to Rome made me sick to the stomach.But I just hope everyone sings their hearts out and enjoys this very very special occasion.

Been lucky enough to go to five European Cup finals, there's something special about following your team abroad, the atmosphere is something else.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #66: May 28, 2022 07:38:28 pm

Have a great time mate

Quick Reply