Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Champions League Final: Where to watch the game in Liverpool?

Read 1594 times
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Champions League Final: Where to watch the game in Liverpool?
      May 05, 2022 09:56:38 am
      Hey all,

Popping over to Liverpool for the champions league final and was just wondering where the best place would be to watch the game?

I’ve seen places like the Sandon complex and punch tarneys advertising the game. Are these places any good?

Looking for somewhere with a good pre match build up and atmosphere  ;D
      « Last Edit: May 05, 2022 04:21:26 pm by RedPuppy »
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Re: Champions League Final: Where to watch the game in Liverpool?
      Reply #1: May 27, 2022 11:44:28 pm
      Hey all,

Popping over to Liverpool for the champions league final and was just wondering where the best place would be to watch the game?

I’ve seen places like the Sandon complex and punch tarneys advertising the game. Are these places any good?

Looking for somewhere with a good pre match build up and atmosphere  ;D

Punch Tarneys is such a great and massive pub, blew my mind being in there. two huge pubs connected, the way it's designed is really cool, even the toilets are cool, bogs made out of half beer barrels was considering going there tomorrow but It's a bit out of the city centre so getting back to the train station is too much of a hassle.
        Going to just check out pubs closer to the Central station and see if we can get a spot to sit at.

Quick Reply