Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Champions League Final Tickets: Read Me.

Read 3381 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Champions League Final Tickets: Read Me.
      May 05, 2022 04:31:31 pm
      If you are trying to sell Champion League Final Tickets on here, please note that we do not condone touting, if you wish to advertise tickets, then they MUST BE AT FACE VALUE. Below is a link to the thread you'll need to read, which you have probably skipped.

We've already had a few, posts deleted and accounts banned. If you want to sell fine, but just saying DM for details, with no other info is suspect and will lead to a ban, no questions asked.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Champions League Final Tickets: Read Me.
      Reply #1: May 06, 2022 12:02:33 am
      I know all of you, are able to go will go or your Family will absolutely want to go but if anyone for whatever reason comes across 2 tix, please, please keep myself and Crouchie in mind. We would be forever in your debt.

Praying hard!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2: May 06, 2022 11:09:13 am
      I’ve no chance of going as my passport expired and I’d never get one in time now.
      What I’m sure of, is with being two goals to the good on 90 mins, I bet city fans in their droves were booking flights and hotel rooms 😂
      If you go on Blue moon web site, I expect there’ll be loads up for grabs going cheap. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #3: May 06, 2022 03:07:57 pm
      I’ve no chance of going as my passport expired and I’d never get one in time now.

No passport for me either as mine ran out two years ago and with Covid I never renewed it, we've only been allocated 20,000 anyway and those tickets should go to fans who have been to all the other games already, just reward for all the travelling and expense they've already endured.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #4: May 06, 2022 05:27:07 pm
      I put my name in the hat for the uefa ballot for the 12k tickets they hold back for ‘general sale’
      Within minutes of the final whistle on Wednesday night I got a message saying I’d been unsuccessful
      Me thinks the ‘random’ ballot was nothing of the sort.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5: May 06, 2022 07:55:49 pm
      No passport for me either as mine ran out two years ago and with Covid I never renewed it, we've only been allocated 20,000 anyway and those tickets should go to fans who have been to all the other games already, just reward for all the travelling and expense they've already endured.

I have a few friends who go to every game home and away Europe or England these fans should be guarantee'd tickets and their are lots of them. Uefa like the FA are corrupt and easily bought.The clubs should get 50/50 and let them decide which of the great and good get tickets  after the fans have had their allocation.
      Sadly we know our fans will find a way regardless of cost and paint Paris Rouge
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #6: May 07, 2022 02:33:26 pm
      Can't see myself getting lucky in this ballot. Having missed out in 2018 and 2019, plus the sh*te allocation, can't see myself getting lucky in this one.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7: May 07, 2022 04:52:31 pm
      Can't see myself getting lucky in this ballot. Having missed out in 2018 and 2019, plus the sh*te allocation, can't see myself getting lucky in this one.

When do you find out?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #8: May 08, 2022 01:26:16 am

I'm praying for ya Bud. Hope u get there and if you do, we can meet in Paris for a few bevvies, as well mate.
      BobbyChariot
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #9: May 09, 2022 01:00:09 pm
      The ballot system is a joke. I went into the ballot for Athens, Basel, Kiev and Madrid as well as the 2006 and 2022 FA Cup Final and the 2012 and 2022 League Cup Finals and was unsuccessful in every single one. If I get one for Paris it will be a miracle. I've travelled to every Final and more by miracle than anything else managed to get tickets. I'm going to chance my arm again and have booked my travel to Wembley and my ferries and accomodation in Paris but demand for both finals is so high my chance of making both or even one seems limited. The queue online for the ballot was huge and I'm betting there are only a few thousand available.

In my mind if I didn't succeed for the League Cup and FA Cup finals or any of the last 8 cup finals my chances should increase for the CL final but it definitely does not work that way. I can't see how the system is in any way fair. In the "old days" from late 70's to early 2000's I never had a problem getting a ticket with my season ticket and record of attendance. Now it's close to impossible. I can't even get to an away game home or abroad any more because it's a closed shop.

UEFA and the FA are a joke as well giving more than 50% of tickets to "the football family" as they call it. Or as I call it "touts and toffs".
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #10: May 09, 2022 07:21:13 pm
      ThIn the "old days" from late 70's to early 2000's I never had a problem getting a ticket with my season ticket and record of attendance. Now it's close to impossible. I can't even get to an away game home or abroad any more because it's a closed shop.

To be fair at least it awards those that travel to previous games Cup games. Used to know loads that couldn't be arsed going previous Cup rounds, but their season ticket number, not seat number ending in............meant loads of glory hunting cu*ts got tickets and loads who had gone previous rounds missed out.
      BobbyChariot
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #11: May 10, 2022 09:05:43 am
      To be fair at least it awards those that travel to previous games Cup games. Used to know loads that couldn't be arsed going previous Cup rounds, but their season ticket number, not seat number ending in............meant loads of glory hunting cu*ts got tickets and loads who had gone previous rounds missed out.

True. But the away game credits is a "closed shop" now. Anybody who has decent credits protects them from season to season by buying the away tickets if they intend to use them or not and pass/sell them to friends/family. It's now at the stage where it's impossible to get a chance of a ticket to an away game. They should ringfence 10 to 20% of away tickets and allow them to go to a ballot for full time home attenders who want a chance to see an away game. They should also have a system that means if you go to all home games and miss one ballot for a cup final you have a better chance next time around as long as you keep attending all home games. I tried to go to a couple of European away games this season and last but the tickets were all fully spoken for by people who went to away games last season.

I'm also convinced that people who book hospitality and other more expensive seats are being looked after. I say that on the basis I've failed in 8 consecutive cup final ballots and have ended up with a high waiting list number on each occasion.
      YNWA_Mastery
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 97 posts | 19 
      Reply #12: May 15, 2022 04:11:33 am
      Probably a very stupid question, but you only live once - so, if anyone has any tickets for the CL final that they cant use please let an old / middle aged man in USA know...  I will swim to Paris if needed.  I was there in the 1970's and early 1980's.  And I'll never forgive myself if I don't go to this, if at all possible.  I recently beat cancer and am also disabled with a brain injury and have a service dog..., but she is now certified and so we can fly anywhere.  So you can see why I feel I have to do this.   What chance LFC vs RM in Paris again in my lifetime... If I can't get tickets I will go to Sergio Ramos' home town and file assault charges against him for what he did to Salah and Karius!!!

YNWA....   Thanks everyone.
      Lewisd
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #13: May 16, 2022 09:23:24 pm
      Hi, I’m travelling to Paris but don’t have a ticket for the final, does anyone know of any fan zones and where to watch the match, should I head towards Paris or the stadium to watch it

Thanks for your help
      bobbyrogers
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #14: May 20, 2022 08:21:02 pm
      If you are trying to sell Champion League Final Tickets on here, please note that we do not condone touting, if you wish to advertise tickets, then they MUST BE AT FACE VALUE. Below is a link to the thread you'll need to read, which you have probably skipped.

We've already had a few, posts deleted and accounts banned. If you want to sell fine, but just saying DM for details, with no other info is suspect and will lead to a ban, no questions asked.

Well done for trying to stop touting.

Quick Reply