Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Wolves

Alisson Becker
      16 (25%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      3 (4.7%)
      Ibrahima Konate
      0 (0%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      7 (10.9%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      1 (1.6%)
      Jordan Henderson
      5 (7.8%)
      Naby Keita
      0 (0%)
      Diogo Jota
      1 (1.6%)
      Luis Diaz
      6 (9.4%)
      Sadio Mane
      22 (34.4%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Mo Salah
      2 (3.1%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Liverpool 3-1 Wolves: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 20047 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Re: Liverpool 3-1 Wolves: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #644: May 22, 2022 06:40:17 pm
      Do we really want a league were you can only lose two games and still not win the league with 92 points how is that competitive its bollox driven by the biggest wallet
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #645: May 22, 2022 06:41:35 pm
      Gutted. Can't believe Villa fell apart like that, when they made it 2-0 I really thought we would do it.

How can we get 97 and 92 points but fail to win the league both times?!
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,580 posts | 391 
      Reply #646: May 22, 2022 06:41:44 pm
      Haha Gundogan speaks more sense than anyone in the media - ā€œ if Liverpool were not doing what they are I donā€™t think the league is that attractiveā€ truth. Why canā€™t they just F**k off tho ā€¦ā€¦
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #647: May 22, 2022 06:42:51 pm
      at least we didnt have to put up with Martin Tyler and Neville. We still have the biggest game of the season coming up in Paris
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #648: May 22, 2022 06:45:07 pm
      Proud of the boys but when the system is corrupt and letting sports washing states do what they what can you do?

Hope the boys have enough left in the tank for next Saturday.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,002 posts | 223 
      Reply #649: May 22, 2022 06:45:37 pm
      Iā€m gutted losing by 1 point. 2 times now in 3 or 4 years we lost to them by 1.
      If we donā€™t win the CL next week itā€™s a Fvk off season for me even tho we won 2 cups
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,183 posts | 1098 
      Reply #650: May 22, 2022 06:47:58 pm
      Virgil,Mo and Fab in the Final team in Paris this will seem insignificant next Saturday night when we bag Number 7

Hell yeah bro. Any word on THIAGO?
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #651: May 22, 2022 06:49:21 pm
      So close, it was nerve wrecking, hopefully that solidifies the team for the challenge of the Champions League final because we can't play that nervy and do the job. No matter what that was gutting man 2 nil up for Villa, what more could we have wanted? I think in future for my own health and everyone's, I'll take football more lightly, I'm not being a fair weather fan how could I be with all the team have give us this year especially? Too much stress and tension this year, with the two penalty shoot outs, It's a lot, and I'm not getting paid 100 grand a week for this. As a fan I'm really proud of the manager, his coaches and players. Great season already even without the CL final having even been played.
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 994 posts | 68 
      Reply #652: May 22, 2022 06:53:28 pm
      Our team has been amazing this season and still we have the champions League to look forward to .
      I donā€™t care who wins the title if we donā€™t . Whoever wins apart from us will have bought a cupboard full of stars and pay them a fortune to play for them because they wouldnā€™t play for them otherwise. So I donā€™t care about oil teams , they will always be around trying to buy success and more often than not they will get success but it wonā€™t mean anything to anybody apart from their small fan base .
      To be up there like we are , fighting for trophies , with our history, our fans and our fantastic manager is as much a we can expect and how they have done us proud this season .
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,438 posts | 3421 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #653: May 22, 2022 06:53:36 pm
      Aged 20 years in that second half, in the end it wasn't to be. Really strange feelings, disappointed but proud. Huge blow for thiago, hoping fab will be good.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,022 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #654: May 22, 2022 06:54:13 pm

If we donā€™t win the CL next week itā€™s a Fvk off season for me even tho we won 2 cups

Christ!! Your hard to please, two cups already in the bank and is a fcuk off season. The mind boggles sometimes.   :f_doh:
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,637 posts | 130 
      Reply #655: May 22, 2022 06:56:53 pm
      Any news on Thiago?
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,173 posts | 524 
      Reply #656: May 22, 2022 06:56:53 pm
      Iā€m gutted losing by 1 point. 2 times now in 3 or 4 years we lost to them by 1.

You for real fella ?
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,882 posts | 421 
      Reply #657: May 22, 2022 06:57:04 pm
      at least we didnt have to put up with Martin Tyler and Neville. We still have the biggest game of the season coming up in Paris

I watch on super sport now on my firestick app. Had to put up with Andy Townsend but better than the Sky stuff at least.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #658: May 22, 2022 06:59:24 pm
      Christ!! Your hard to please, two cups already in the bank and is a fcuk off season. The mind boggles sometimes.   :f_doh:

the discussion should be about VAR gifting a win to City at Everton and how you can get 92 points lose 2 games and not win the league or how much do you need to spend to win the league.
      If its just down to money then we are limiting the league to City, UTD, Newcastle now and maybe Chelsea but what about Spurs ,Arsenal, Liverpool who will not be playing players with Ā£300mil price tags its killing the game.
      You need over 100 league goals and more than 92 points to win the league which is bonkers
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #659: May 22, 2022 07:01:27 pm
      Gutted. Can't believe Villa fell apart like that, when they made it 2-0 I really thought we would do it.

How can we get 97 and 92 points but fail to win the league both times?!

money mate you need over 100 league goals and 95 points plus to win the  league which is insane
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,022 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #660: May 22, 2022 07:06:09 pm
      the discussion should be about VAR gifting a win to City at Everton and how you can get 92 points lose 2 games and not win the league or how much do you need to spend to win the league.
      If its just down to money then we are limiting the league to City, UTD, Newcastle now and maybe Chelsea but what about Spurs ,Arsenal, Liverpool who will not be playing players with Ā£300mil price tags its killing the game.
      You need over 100 league goals and more than 92 points to win the league which is bonkers

Your right money is ruining the game but isnā€™t going to change is it.  :f_doh:

Next season before a ball is kicked looking like a two horse race already and thatā€™s before the transfer window where teams will strengthen. You lads can hold your heads high though because it was only money that beat you.

90 points wonā€™t win the league again next year. I also think 100 goals will be scored now they have Haaland at the wheel.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,438 posts | 3421 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #661: May 22, 2022 07:06:20 pm
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #662: May 22, 2022 07:07:44 pm
      The fans sounded amazing today btw, would have loved to be there.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #663: May 22, 2022 07:09:47 pm
      Just left ground what an emotional ride that was daughter in toe for first time.As soon as City got one I feared the worst . Held our end of bargain and just hope now we can finish on a high . Thiago didn't look great at end
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,580 posts | 391 
      Reply #664: May 22, 2022 07:11:08 pm
      Klopp says Thiago doesnā€™t look goodā€¦.. F**k 😢
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #665: May 22, 2022 07:13:31 pm
      Your right money is ruining the game but isnā€™t going to change is it.  :f_doh:

Next season before a ball is kicked looking like a two horse race already and thatā€™s before the transfer window where teams will strengthen. You lads can hold your heads high though because it was only money that beat you.

90 points wonā€™t win the league again next year. I also think 100 goals will be scored now they have Haaland at the wheel.

how much in reality would UTD need to spend to compete now over Ā£billion. you need a complete squad overhaul and Chelsea will not be far behind when they lose Rudigger and Christienson they alone will be Ā£150-Ā£200mil to replace. Meanwhile Maureen is sniffing around Newcastle and he knows how to spend money
      Stevie G the legend
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 109 posts | 15 
      Reply #666: May 22, 2022 07:13:57 pm
      With their state run oil money this will happen again and again and again. We did very well to finish just one point behind them. They are simply untouchable to corrupt FFP. Bribery at the extreme level.

Quick Reply