Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Real Madrid; Champions League Final, May 28th: 8pm

Read 16663 times
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Real Madrid; Champions League Final, May 28th: 8pm
      Reply #115: May 27, 2022 04:16:00 pm
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #116: May 27, 2022 04:18:56 pm
      Klopp presser now. Definitely not closing the door on the idea of Sadio leaving this summer. At one point starting an answer, "Whereever Sadio plays next season....."

He's perfectly calm about it though. Wouldn't want anyone else leading us tomorrow and beyond.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #117: May 27, 2022 04:19:25 pm
      Klopp presser now. Definitely not closing the door on the idea of Sadio leaving this summer. At one point starting an answer, "Whereever Sadio plays next season....."

He's perfectly calm about it though. Wouldn't want anyone else leading us tomorrow and beyond.

https://twitter.com/theanfieldtalk/status/1530206030059151360?s=21&t=bgVrgvAAfIjpG2Ko-ytUlg
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #118: May 27, 2022 04:27:54 pm
      Reports of a slashing with the lad's wallet containing passport, money and tickets stolen and lady supporter having her bag ripped off her shoulder, be careful reds cos the bizzies are F***ing hopeless.
      « Last Edit: May 27, 2022 06:04:40 pm by stuey »
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #119: May 27, 2022 04:30:05 pm
      Just been asked if I want to do a care visit tomorrow, 7.45pmto 8.45pm....

Like, I don't work Saturdays, I don't work evenings, and.... it's the Champions friggin' League Cup Final... and like Liverpool are playing so "thanks but NO".

Jeeze!
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,612 posts | 2159 
      Reply #120: May 27, 2022 04:30:29 pm
      Yep it's a toss up really. Matip will probably be a better match up for the intelligence of Benzema but Konate will be better suited to dealing with Vinicius when he gets past Trent.

The pace and power of Konate wins out for me, particularly with Vinicius in mind.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #121: May 27, 2022 04:49:43 pm
      I couldn’t explain Walt, the press make it as they go along, they all have a agenda.

no problem mate I just hate the way media try to make news . Any club that wins three trophy's two trophy's or even one Trophy deserve to enjoy the experience and not have SKY try to demean the efforts.
      SKY are just pissed because BT took their golden fleece away from them and a lot of EPL games.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #122: May 27, 2022 04:51:33 pm
      Thiago looking GOOD in this training session.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #123: May 27, 2022 04:51:35 pm
      Reports of a slashing with the lad's wallet containing passport, money and tickets stolen and lady supporter having her bag ripped off her shoulder, be careful reds cos the bizzies are f**king hopelessly.

plenty of petty thieves and bag snatchers in Paris . Hopefully they come across a Scouser it might be there last snatch.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #124: May 27, 2022 04:52:24 pm
      Thiago looking GOOD in this training session.

great News got a really good feeling about tomorrow our lads are going to be on it and Mo will be on fire
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #125: May 27, 2022 05:04:38 pm
      watched a vid on Youtube about a lad from Kirkby who only had a mum a single parent in the 1960's would be a tough job but she was a Red Mum who took him to the games. He had a call to tell him his mum had been killed in an accident and he had to go and collect her belongings. In her handbag was two tickets to Rome and two flight tickets what a mum. ITs a true story and it shows just how much this club is a part of our lives and it continues to be so. Its on Youtube its very emotional and very uplifting at the same time. For all our dearly departed REDS lets make tomorrow memorable
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #126: May 27, 2022 05:16:57 pm
      Had a look for Thad vid couldn’t find it do you have a link mate
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #127: May 27, 2022 05:42:24 pm
      watched a vid on Youtube about a lad from Kirkby who only had a mum a single parent in the 1960's would be a tough job but she was a Red Mum who took him to the games. He had a call to tell him his mum had been killed in an accident and he had to go and collect her belongings. In her handbag was two tickets to Rome and two flight tickets what a mum. ITs a true story and it shows just how much this club is a part of our lives and it continues to be so. Its on Youtube its very emotional and very uplifting at the same time. For all our dearly departed REDS lets make tomorrow memorable
      Yep he was on lfctv last night mate,he had a lock of his mums hair which he cast into the air after we lifted the European cup Absolutely Wonderful story.
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #128: May 27, 2022 05:44:57 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #129: May 27, 2022 05:48:22 pm
      Yep he was on lfctv last night mate,he had a lock of his mums hair which he cast into the air after we lifted the European cup Absolutely Wonderful story.

some people have very little in their lives but they do have LFC and for them it is enough.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #130: May 27, 2022 06:42:21 pm
      some people have very little in their lives but they do have LFC and for them it is enough.

This is why I try not to mock other teams fans.
      For some people football is all they have and when their team is doing not so well it can lead to a miserable life.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #131: May 27, 2022 07:47:47 pm

I mentioned before he is looking good and I have a lot more hope for him to feature than I did last Sunday.

Just to temper that, big difference between hitting balls in training and a match that's going to be moving 100 miles per hour. There's hope, but Jürgen still has a big decision to make, I believe.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #132: May 27, 2022 08:15:51 pm
      I mentioned before he is looking good and I have a lot more hope for him to feature than I did last Sunday.

Just to temper that, big difference between hitting balls in training and a match that's going to be moving 100 miles per hour. There's hope, but Jürgen still has a big decision to make, I believe.

I think it’s worth the risk, he’s too good not to play. His experience in this type of game is also absolutely monumental. He was incredible against Chelsea in the FA Cup too. Big game player.

Praying he starts and is fit.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,690 posts | 3710 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #133: May 27, 2022 08:47:26 pm
      We just need to win it!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #134: May 27, 2022 08:47:49 pm
      just watched Jürgen's press Conference what a man just a superb kind thoughtful human being oh to have had teachers or mentors like him growing up. With every question posed by journalists he gives a considered thoughtful intelligent answer unlike stroppy Pep or nasty arse Ferguson. I am just so pumped for this game .
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,690 posts | 3710 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #135: May 27, 2022 08:48:42 pm

Since in UCL we have 5 subs, I would take the risk and start him.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #136: May 27, 2022 08:49:04 pm

we will mate this team are just monsters
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #137: May 27, 2022 08:50:25 pm
      just watched Jürgen's press Conference what a man just a superb kind thoughtful human being oh to have had teachers or mentors like him growing up. With every question posed by journalists he gives a considered thoughtful intelligent answer unlike stroppy Pep or nasty arse Ferguson. I am just so pumped for this game .

He’s to good for you lot.  :P

Quick Reply