Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

UEFA to ask for 'independent' report into Champions League Final

Read 27489 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Re: UEFA to ask for 'independent' report into Champions League Final
      Reply #161: Jun 10, 2022 10:56:54 am
      Well when the French Sports minister basically calls LFC fans animals. Oudea- Castera said LFC fans had "been released into the wild". This and the barbaric treament metered out to innocent LFC fans, many of them just children, so for us to call the French arrogant has to be seen in the context of what actually happened.

Isaac is not wrong but giving a stern lecture was over the top. There is genuine and justified anger over all of this and LFC fans should be congratulated for showing restraint.

And I think fans tear gased or pepper sprayed would have a case against the French Police and I wouldn't be surprised in to see a class action filed.

https://afroginthefjord.com/2014/07/12/why-the-french-are-so-arrogant-and-why-norwegians-arent/#:~:text=Paris%20is%20not%20that%20romantic,nation%20in%20the%20European%20Union.
      « Last Edit: Jun 10, 2022 11:23:42 am by Harrisimo »
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #162: Jun 10, 2022 11:02:20 am

You can f**k right off with your politically correct bullshit mate, most ppl know the difference between being racist or xenophobic, we’re not f***in idiots, the unfortunate thing here is, you will never have perfection, you will never have ppl all thinking, acting, playing , saying, speaking, shagging, wanking, walking, talking the same, and do you know why, because we are all f***in different, there has been and there always will be arseholes of every creed, every colour in every walk of life and no matter how many laws are put in place,

Even right f***in now debating this, we are different, your opinion being different from mine, I’m sick to the back teeth of Government department's thinking up things to f**k us over with, like it’s not a manhole any more, it’s player of the match rather than man of the match, firemen(and women) can’t slide down a pole in case the get injured, ffs, but they can run into a f***in inferno to save someone,

Years ago there was nothing more racist than the race relations board, I know I’m showing my age but most will get what I mean, well here’s news for you, nothing has changed except ppl are more tolerant and more aware of their actions and that’s fine, no one should be subject to abuse, but I will not accept utter stupidity from the PC brigade because they think it may offend someone,

Like…you can’t say f***in Christmas anymore, it’s winter festival, Oh F**k off , well I’m offended by not having the right to call it Christmas, after all we live in a Christian country, and where is their proof that it does offend ?

So again shove your politically correct sh*te right up yer hole, and that’s Man hole by the f***in way !!!

Bumped just in case anybody missed it.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #163: Jun 10, 2022 11:11:48 am
      On the KS front, the well respected United fan, he is just giving support and the general consensus throughout the UK footie community is that we were treated like dirt,and for us to throw the odd insult back at the French, is entirely understandable.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #164: Jun 10, 2022 11:23:54 am
      Jesus, this thread.

And two of the elder lads aswell.

F***ing grow up.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #165: Jun 10, 2022 11:35:44 am
      Jesus, this thread.

F***ing grow up.

Thought it was legit debate. Point of the whole thread is the prejudice shown by the French. Always going to get a bit heated as it's a very emotive subject. Been debated in the HOC so from my perspective let the debate flow, warts an all.

This will be headlines untill Uefa come forward with their report.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #166: Jun 10, 2022 11:39:17 am
      This thread slowly turning into a snowflakes…. I’ve no time for snowflakes, I’m out.  :tosser:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #167: Jun 10, 2022 11:48:52 am
      Jesus, this thread.

F***ing grow up.

I take it your referring to my post mate, I can only assume that you are, fyi, I have grown up and may I suggest you unwrap yourself from your bubble wrap and say what you mean, I won’t be offended, promise, so if you will, it would be more productive if you were to explain your ‘F***ing grow up’ comment, instead of keeping it to yourself, after all isn’t the whole point of the forum to debate ?

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #168: Jun 10, 2022 11:55:14 am
      Quote from Keith Singleton link=topic=53087.msg2482924#msg2482924  date=1654857557
      This thread slowly turning into a snowflakes…. I’ve no time for snowflakes, I’m out.  :tosser:

It is indeed Keith, although the term ‘Snowflake’ may have to be flipped as scientist’s will tell you every Snowflake is indeed different, there, that’s more PC for you is it not  :f_whistle:

Anyhoo, just wondered if you knew how Eric got on with his wasted flight to see Darwin ?  :lmao:

Y  N  W  A
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #169: Jun 10, 2022 11:56:20 am

Surely not, your opinion is always appreciated, mocked occasionally but always worth a read.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #170: Jun 10, 2022 12:08:27 pm
      Surely not, your opinion is always appreciated, mocked occasionally but always worth a read.

What he means mate is he’s coming ‘Out’ of his closet, at long last, he knows where were heading as opposed to Eric the Viking, who in his wisdom will always be playing catch up, at least for the next five years, can’t see the Glazers patience holding out that long, so it could be back to the drawing board before things go from bad to even Funnier. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #171: Jun 10, 2022 12:19:37 pm

I take it your referring to my post mate, I can only assume that you are, fyi, I have grown up and may I suggest you unwrap yourself from your bubble wrap and say what you mean, I won’t be offended, promise, so if you will, it would be more productive if you were to explain your ‘F***ing grow up’ comment, instead of keeping it to yourself, after all isn’t the whole point of the forum to debate ?

You should change your name to Billythecnut.  :lmao:

YNWA   :f_whistle:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #172: Jun 10, 2022 01:54:44 pm
      You should change your name to Billythecnut.  :lmao:

YNWA   :f_whistle:

Keiththecnut has a better ring to it mate, 😂 but yeah, call me what the F**k you like, it’s only words with no malice, ya pr**k !! 😂

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #173: Jun 10, 2022 03:26:50 pm

Keiththecnut has a better ring to it mate, 😂 but yeah, call me what the f**k you like, it’s only words with no malice, ya P**ck !! 😂

I get called that at poker some times when I outdraw them  :couch:  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #174: Jun 10, 2022 05:19:40 pm
      if you need to ask that question WTF are you doing on a Liverpool Football Club forum.
      Now we have the higher thinkers turning up after meds time its time to log off

The answer being majority of Parisians, French media are behind us. It's the F***ing head of the French bizzies and the interior minister who are the grade a cu*ts. Basically slagging off all of the French is a bit F***ing dumb.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #175: Jun 10, 2022 05:24:18 pm

F**k all to do with snowflakes lad!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #176: Jun 10, 2022 06:18:59 pm
      The answer being majority of Parisians, French media are behind us. It's the f**king head of the French bizzies and the interior minister who are the grade a cu*ts. Basically slagging off all of the French is a bit f**king dumb.

F**k off dickhead we have been calling the French tw*ts for centuries and vice versa. You shouldn't have to explain to forum members but it seems some are just dumb fuckers.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #177: Jun 10, 2022 06:52:52 pm
      We call the Manc's c*NTS all the time. Doesn't mean I genuinely think every single Manc should burn in hell. Keith for example seems pretty decent. If we think of the French here as the Man Utd of the international community.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #178: Jun 10, 2022 06:54:06 pm
      F**k all to do with snowflakes lad!!

If you say so la.
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 790 posts | 273 
      Reply #179: Jun 10, 2022 07:03:35 pm

I don't think I'm a snowflake. I was rushing to post something before going to work and having looked at it again I think my question to the moderators was probably an error and I apologise for that.

I believe in free speech and I'm happy for you to say what you want to say. However, it's also ok for me and other people to call you out for being a Xenophobic gammon.

Some context maybe. I grew up in Northern Ireland and lived there to I was 18 (in 1991). There was a lot of hate in my community and we are all aware of what happened there. I also have a job where I am often have to tolerate anger and occasionally violence.
      I'm certainly not someone who gets upset by people saying hateful things. I'd say I've spent most of my life being to tolerant.

Silence is complicity.

Some of the ranting on this thread is embarrassing and some people need to reflect on some of the crap they are posting.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #180: Jun 10, 2022 07:11:08 pm
      We call the Manc's c*NTS all the time. Doesn't mean I genuinely think every single Manc should burn in hell. Keith for example seems pretty decent. If we think of the French here as the Man Utd of the international community.
      They produce fine quality wines...you'd have to agree..but yes I agree the police can be sh*t bags....
      10 years ago they gave me a ticket for not indicating when overtaking some cyclists!..That's harsh
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #181: Jun 10, 2022 07:27:02 pm
      f**k off dickhead we have been calling the French tw*ts for centuries and vice versa. You shouldn't have to explain to forum members but it seems some are just dumb fuckers.

You tell him Walt.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #182: Jun 10, 2022 07:39:24 pm
      I don't think I'm a snowflake. I was rushing to post something before going to work and having looked at it again I think my question to the moderators was probably an error and I apologise for that.

I believe in free speech and I'm happy for you to say what you want to say. However, it's also ok for me and other people to call you out for being a Xenophobic gammon.

Some context maybe. I grew up in Northern Ireland and lived there to I was 18 (in 1991). There was a lot of hate in my community and we are all aware of what happened there. I also have a job where I am often have to tolerate anger and occasionally violence.
      I'm certainly not someone who gets upset by people saying hateful things. I'd say I've spent most of my life being to tolerant.

Silence is complicity.

Some of the ranting on this thread is embarrassing and some people need to reflect on some of the crap they are posting.

Lets diverse again...

Love Ireland, doesn't matter which part as its all fantastic to me. Sounds like your in the prison service.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #183: Jun 10, 2022 07:41:34 pm
      On the KS front, the well respected United fan, he is just giving support and the general consensus throughout the UK footie community is that we were treated like dirt,and for us to throw the odd insult back at the French, is entirely understandable.

Now your speaking my language  :) Not taking me out of context, your defo no snowflake  :lmao:

Quick Reply