Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

UEFA to ask for 'independent' report into Champions League Final

Read 27485 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: UEFA to ask for 'independent' report into Champions League Final
      Reply #184: Jun 10, 2022 07:57:33 pm
      We call the Manc's c*NTS all the time. Doesn't mean I genuinely think every single Manc should burn in hell. Keith for example seems pretty decent. If we think of the French here as the Man Utd of the international community.

Aye, but what if Keith was French, Would that change your opinion of Le Keith oh la la, for me heā€™d still be looked upon as un Manc cnut, donā€™t know the French for c**t, so Iā€™ll just say Gerald Darmanin 😆,

anyhoo I quite like the Frenchies, they donā€™t take no sh*t authoratively, the way we should be in this country, weā€™ve collectively given in to totalitarianism and the reason why we live in a dictatorship rather than the democracy Boris and his cronies want you to believe !!

Bonjour 🤪

Y  N  W  A
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #185: Jun 10, 2022 08:14:01 pm
      I've always found the term "snowflake " to describe the left ridiculous. I mean you might be able to describe some liberals like that if you want to play the insult, cliche and anti argument game. The hard left is used to abuse and all sorts of dishonest tactics from the misinformed majority. If you are on the right I'm insulted if you like me, if you like me it probably means I've done something wrong. How delicate were the Suffragettes? The Miners? The Civil Rights protesters in the 60's in the US were subjected to enormous violence by the Police and turned up anew every day. The idea that we are weak is ignorant foolishness. I'm not always on board with Peter Tatchill and you could say he's very PC in his terms etc ( which I don't always share ) but he's also one of the most courageous people I know of. It takes guts to swim against the tide and honest conviction. Any Sun reading coward piece of sh*t can be on the right and on good terms with the bully.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #186: Jun 10, 2022 08:21:30 pm
      I've always found the term "snowflake " to describe the left ridiculous. I mean you might be able to describe some liberals like that if you want to play the insult, cliche and anti argument game. The hard left is used to abuse and all sorts of dishonest tactics from the misinformed majority. If you are on the right I'm insulted if you like me, if you like me it probably means I've done something wrong. How delicate were the Suffragettes? The Miners? The Civil Rights protesters in the 60's in the US were subjected to enormous violence by the Police and turned up anew every day. The idea that we are weak is ignorant foolishness. I'm not always on board with Peter Tatchill and you could say he's very PC in his terms etc ( which I don't always share ) but he's also one of the most courageous people I know of. It takes guts to swim against the tide and honest conviction. Any Sun reading coward piece of sh*t can be on the right and on good terms with the bully.

Funny you mention the miners , most my mates were miners , you had to be a tough old breed and very thick skinned , most the snowflakes I see wouldnā€™t stand a day with them men let alone. The banter and abuse that went on , and I say that coming from one of the strongest mining communities there was ,
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #187: Jun 10, 2022 08:41:30 pm

Aye, but what if Keith was French, Would that change your opinion of Le Keith oh la la, for me heā€™d still be looked upon as un Manc cnut, donā€™t know the French for C**t, so Iā€™ll just say Gerald Darmanin 😆,

anyhoo I quite like the Frenchies, they donā€™t take no sh*t authoratively, the way we should be in this country, weā€™ve collectively given in to totalitarianism and the reason why we live in a dictatorship rather than the democracy Boris and his cronies want you to believe !!

Bonjour 🤪

Y  N  W  A

Well I like French fries if that helps Billyā€¦   :f_whistle:

Bonne journee ye bab.la chatte 
      gazred
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 790 posts | 273 
      Reply #188: Jun 10, 2022 09:18:52 pm
      Lets diverse again...

Love Ireland, doesn't matter which part as its all fantastic to me. Sounds like your in the prison service.

I've worked in mental health services for about 25 years.

Back on topic, a French government report has come out. Can't find a full copy or more detailed summary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61756485.amp
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #189: Jun 10, 2022 09:26:26 pm
      I've worked in mental health services for about 25 years.

Back on topic, a French government report has come out. Can't find a full copy or more detailed summary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61756485.amp

Thatā€™s  become quite a iconic picture of the facts, obviously the police office felt threatened ( not )  only being protected by 10 ft  iron bars.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #190: Jun 10, 2022 09:55:22 pm
      Well I like French fries if that helps Billyā€¦   :f_whistle:

Bonne journee ye bab.la chatte 

You trying to say Iā€™m some sort of French Cnut by any Chance Keith, bien Va te faire foutre branleur  :lmao:

Le tw*t Manc  :f_whistle: ;D

tu ne marcheras jamais seul
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #191: Jun 10, 2022 10:03:06 pm

You trying to say Iā€™m some sort of French Cnut by any Chance Keith, bien Va te faire foutre branleur  :lmao:

Le T**t Manc  :f_whistle: ;D

tu ne marcheras jamais seul

ā€œWho meā€   :lmao:

Iā€™ll ask the Mrs later if I can do her instead   :lmao:

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #192: Jun 11, 2022 03:09:54 am

I take it your referring to my post mate, I can only assume that you are, fyi, I have grown up and may I suggest you unwrap yourself from your bubble wrap and say what you mean, I wonā€™t be offended, promise, so if you will, it would be more productive if you were to explain your ā€˜F***ing grow upā€™ comment, instead of keeping it to yourself, after all isnā€™t the whole point of the forum to debate ?

I've probably read something wrong while skimming, posted like a tit and bailed. Will read again tomorrow.

And if anyone needs to grow up its F***ing defo me.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #193: Jun 11, 2022 09:28:51 am
      I think Paris should lose the right  to hold any final for a good few years, to say the least. I totally understand Liverpool fans being so annoyed by the French police for their actions, especially using tear gas on totally innocent supporters.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #194: Jun 11, 2022 10:00:30 am
      I think Paris should lose the right  to hold any final for a good few years, to say the least. I totally understand Liverpool fans being so annoyed by the French police for their actions, especially using tear gas on totally innocent supporters.

Your right, there should be consequences. They have actually blamed LFC fans and just made the pathetic claim that they could've handled the situation slightly better.

It's a blatant lie and a tactic lying politicians use all the time. Build up the narrative, condition the debate, then paint yourself as the saviour of the situation.

Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #195: Jun 11, 2022 11:11:43 pm
      if you need to ask that question WTF are you doing on a Liverpool Football Club forum.
      Now we have the higher thinkers turning up after meds time its time to log off

You had the opportunity to delete and re-think, but you didn't take it, so let me respond to your embarrassing nonsense in the most appropriate way: ie to assume you're a toddler taking his first steps in language.

When rival fans refer to us as "dippers" and "victims" we know they are in the first place mocking poverty in Liverpool in the 80's, and for the second term responding positively to media violence, especially referencing Hillborough. When people assume things of groups when knowing nothing of the individuals they are composed of we adults call this prejudice. Prej u dice. The 'dice' is pronounced 'dish' in case you ever want to use it in conversation. When people talk about "the French" and ascribe negative attributes to the whole nation without knowing anything about well over 99.9% of the people composing said nation we call that.. it begins with P .. can you guess it? Can we begin to see why I put the two things together? Spend some time, talk to a friend .. maybe they'll help you see it.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #196: Jun 11, 2022 11:44:30 pm
      Prejudish? Shure about that?
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #197: Jun 12, 2022 12:57:17 pm
      You had the opportunity to delete and re-think, but you didn't take it, so let me respond to your embarrassing nonsense in the most appropriate way: ie to assume you're a toddler taking his first steps in language.

When rival fans refer to us as "dippers" and "victims" we know they are in the first place mocking poverty in Liverpool in the 80's, and for the second term responding positively to media violence, especially referencing Hillborough. When people assume things of groups when knowing nothing of the individuals they are composed of we adults call this prejudice. Prej u dice. The 'dice' is pronounced 'dish' in case you ever want to use it in conversation. When people talk about "the French" and ascribe negative attributes to the whole nation without knowing anything about well over 99.9% of the people composing said nation we call that.. it begins with P .. can you guess it? Can we begin to see why I put the two things together? Spend some time, talk to a friend .. maybe they'll help you see it.

Completely over the top reaction. As I've said these posts have to be understood in the context of the entire discussion, regarding the barbaric treatment metered out to innocent LFC fans.

The only comment you had to make was.."that's not my view"...instead of which you come out with all this sanctimonious holier than thou stuff. I mean leave it out mush.

Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #198: Jun 12, 2022 01:27:37 pm
      Now your speaking my language  :) Not taking me out of context, your defo no snowflake  :lmao:

Snowy or not. The general rule I go by is to talk to people on SM the way I would as if I was in a pub having a bevvy. This prejudice stuff Isaac is blabbering about shud be on a thread over in CA...if it was I might wander over there and give my penny's worth.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #199: Jun 12, 2022 02:48:01 pm
      Funny you mention the miners , most my mates were miners , you had to be a tough old breed and very thick skinned , most the snowflakes I see wouldnā€™t stand a day with them men let alone. The banter and abuse that went on , and I say that coming from one of the strongest mining communities there was ,

I had lots of friends  in the Barnsley area including Miners there was no quarter given when it came to banter you gave it and you took it and if you couldnt take it you wouldnt last long in their company. There is an old saying that I am sure most know  "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". there is a body of people that wake up in the morning looking to be offended ASAP.
      Never be offended by the words of strangers or people who are not close to you.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #200: Jun 13, 2022 12:12:35 am

Not really! I'd had a few ales, as Withnail says. Well done.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #201: Jun 13, 2022 12:22:05 am
      Completely over the top reaction. As I've said these posts have to be understood in the context of the entire discussion, regarding the barbaric treatment metered out to innocent LFC fans.

The only comment you had to make was.."that's not my view"...instead of which you come out with all this sanctimonious holier than thou stuff. I mean leave it out mush.

That's just not true. He doesn't understand that he uses the same tactics and lies used against us.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #202: Jun 13, 2022 12:23:25 am
      Not really! I'd had a few ales, as Withnail says. Well done.

Edit - no sarcasm.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,609 posts | 365 
      Reply #203: Jun 13, 2022 07:01:22 am

Must be Sean Connery.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #204: Jun 13, 2022 09:49:02 am
      That's just not true. He doesn't understand that he uses the same tactics and lies used against us.

But Isaac...this thread is about the C/L final and the brutal treatment dished out to innocent LFC fans..it's not for you to hijack it and turn it into some prejudice stereotyping theoretical discriminatory overview, with you as the overlord...mush.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #205: Jun 13, 2022 09:57:15 am
      If we had a poll how many would vote for the truth to be revealed or will it be another whitewash . The French Police say sorry for tear gassing innocent fans but it was Liverpool supporters fault for being there.
      We all know the outcome of this "independent" report. He who pays the piper.....
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #206: Jun 13, 2022 10:55:07 am
      Bottom line is, putting the blame on our supporters may be rescinded to a small extent, but on the whole, nothing  else will change, and most of the issues will be just brushed aside. No penalties for anyone or any organisation. A few half hearted apologies perhaps and thatā€™s that.
      Whatā€™s the F***ing point ? Nothings gonna change !

Quick Reply