Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Players leaving

Read 14181 times
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Re: Players leaving
      Reply #46: Jun 29, 2022 12:07:15 pm
      so approx incoming fees (Ignoring addons) so far ?

£27.5m Mane ?
      £12.9m Taki ?

Yep. There will be loan fees to come in. Kellerher potentially as i would not sell permanently. Seems like nico Williams will bring 10+ million in now we have the lad from Aberdeen.

I think Gomez or Philips will be sold. Alot will happen when they come back for preseason and sit down with the club. If Gomez wants to fight for his place then Nat will leave I think for around 15m. If Gomez wants out then I can see the club keeping Nat. Gomez will bring in more than Nat.

Once they are back I'm sure they will pick up talks with keita over a new deal.

The deal for mane pays the Diaz fee. I'm pretty sure once the summer is done the nunez initial fee will be well on the way to being recouped.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #47: Jun 29, 2022 12:37:04 pm
      Yep. There will be loan fees to come in. Kellerher potentially as i would not sell permanently. Seems like nico Williams will bring 10+ million in now we have the lad from Aberdeen.

I think Gomez or Philips will be sold. Alot will happen when they come back for preseason and sit down with the club. If Gomez wants to fight for his place then Nat will leave I think for around 15m. If Gomez wants out then I can see the club keeping Nat. Gomez will bring in more than Nat.

Once they are back I'm sure they will pick up talks with keita over a new deal.

The deal for mane pays the Diaz fee. I'm pretty sure once the summer is done the nunez initial fee will be well on the way to being recouped.

Good business as usual.

Im sure I read Gomez was getting a new deal and Philips was being loaned out again. But that could have changed again. l o l
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,627 posts | 128 
      Reply #48: Jul 01, 2022 06:55:10 am
      Crazy to think about, Gomez is only 25 years of age, with all the injuries he has had  in the past you might get the impression he is already edging 30 like Matip…

I know it will be not happening that we sign a top midfield player this window but I really hope we gonna pay the big bucks next sommer to get Bellingham in! He seems the ideal fit for us! I would be very sad to see him go to the likes of City, United or Chelsea ….
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #49: Jul 03, 2022 12:49:04 am
      Read somewhere yesterday, Stevie gonna put in a 30 million pound bid for Gomez. Any truth to those rumors?
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #50: Jul 03, 2022 10:36:29 am
      Read somewhere yesterday, Stevie gonna put in a 30 million pound bid for Gomez. Any truth to those rumors?

Hope not. I think Gomez will play a lot more this season.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #51: Jul 04, 2022 02:00:07 pm

I don't think so. There's been talk of that ever since Gerrard took the Villa job it seems like.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #52: Jul 04, 2022 06:53:08 pm
      Ben Woodburn having a trial with Preston after his contract expires.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #53: Jul 04, 2022 09:16:44 pm
      Ben Woodburn having a trial with Preston after his contract expires.

just shows how difficult it is for young lads he was destined for great things once.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,138 posts | 1192 
      Reply #54: Jul 04, 2022 10:02:05 pm
      just shows how difficult it is for young lads he was destined for great things once.

Read he's now got a 1 year deal with Preston, a place with obvious LFC connections and not a bad place to get your career back on track. I admire the ones who despite never living up to the big expectations still work hard and forge a decent career for themselves.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,611 posts | 365 
      Reply #55: Jan 24, 2023 11:31:22 am
      Calvin Ramsey being linked to a loan away this winter.

What this club does with its right back position is absolutely mental.

Need to actually bring in some proper competition for Trent.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #56: Jan 24, 2023 12:02:59 pm
      Mibees not a bad shout for calvin, few months in the championship or some such.

Gomez & Milner can still cover RB.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #57: Jan 24, 2023 01:30:38 pm
      Calvin Ramsey being linked to a loan away this winter.

What this club does with its right back position is absolutely mental.

Need to actually bring in some proper competition for Trent.

Do you think Trent could play in midfield, not sure tbh.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,976 posts | 666 
      Reply #58: Jan 24, 2023 02:06:01 pm
      One obvious way to find out, play him there...if he shines all well and good, if he struggles, then he reverts to wingback.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #59: Jan 24, 2023 09:07:17 pm
      I think it is worth a try, Trent has always been an attacking type of player.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #60: Jan 25, 2023 10:36:07 am
      Trent MF hendo RB. l o l
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #61: Jan 25, 2023 10:47:08 am
      One obvious way to find out, play him there...if he shines all well and good, if he struggles, then he reverts to wingback.

We don't play with wing backs ... we play with full backs. The one on the left is world class, great going forward, creative, quick ... defensively sound.

Most importantly he supports his centre half , always in position ... knows how to defend, gets back in and works his f*cking socks off. Not much gets round him or round the back.

The one on the right doesn't.

Time to find one that does ... maybe ramsay and see what he's got and in turn see what trent has got. He needs to work harder ... he needs to be better.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,611 posts | 365 
      Reply #62: Jan 25, 2023 02:18:46 pm

With having no recognised right back at the club if he does... probably not.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,611 posts | 365 
      Reply #63: Jan 25, 2023 02:19:51 pm
      We don't play with wing backs ... we play with full backs. The one on the left is world class, great going forward, creative, quick ... defensively sound.

Most importantly he supports his centre half , always in position ... knows how to defend, gets back in and works his f*cking socks off. Not much gets round him or round the back.

The one on the right doesn't.

Time to find one that does ... maybe ramsay and see what he's got and in turn see what trent has got. He needs to work harder ... he needs to be better.

Ramsey getting loaned out this winter by all accounts. Not sure his signing was ever really for a first team place long term. More of a buy him cheap, sell him on for profit move.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #64: Jan 26, 2023 09:19:43 am
      With having no recognised right back at the club if he does... probably not.

Im happy with gomez at RB when VVD comes back if it means letting trent have more freedom and play further forward.

Or dare I say it 3-5-2.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #65: Jan 26, 2023 09:20:06 am
      Ramsey getting loaned out this winter by all accounts. Not sure his signing was ever really for a first team place long term. More of a buy him cheap, sell him on for profit move.

A loan would defo help him, see how he copes in a championship team.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #66: Jan 26, 2023 10:13:08 am
      Im happy with gomez at RB when VVD comes back if it means letting trent have more freedom and play further forward.

Or dare I say it 3-5-2.

Gomez in a three suits him but I'd go 3 4 3. Problem is our squad in attack is a little too heavy for only 2 to he on the pitch at any one time.

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #67: Jan 26, 2023 11:02:04 am
      Gomez in a three suits him but I'd go 3 4 3. Problem is our squad in attack is a little too heavy for only 2 to he on the pitch at any one time.

Yea. tbh I dont think klopp likes a 3 at the back anyway, unless its last 5 mins or something. ;D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #68: Jan 26, 2023 04:26:56 pm
      Yea. tbh I dont think klopp likes a 3 at the back anyway, unless its last 5 mins or something. ;D

Aye we'll never see it under Jürgen and to be honest the squad isn't set up for it for a season.

Quick Reply