Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mo 3 years Signed

Read 2222 times
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen
      • Started Topic

• 633 posts | 59 
      Mo 3 years Signed
      Jul 01, 2022 05:30:29 pm
      The Star 5 mins ago any confirmation

« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2022 05:58:02 pm by Cad1875 »
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Re: Mo 3 years Signed
      Reply #1: Jul 01, 2022 06:26:52 pm
      Confirmed on bbc.
      What great news.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2: Jul 01, 2022 06:48:35 pm
      At least with this out of the way. Normal service from our star striker please !
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3: Jul 01, 2022 07:19:58 pm
      is this thread like an alternative reality  a couple of hours behind what we have been discussing his thread
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #4: Jul 01, 2022 08:28:05 pm
      Awesome news, yanno’s what this means now don’t you, all them cnuts hoping he was going to F**k off are now choking on humble pie, this is better than any of us had hoped for isn’t it ? Most if not all were thinking go on Mo, one more hurrah for the mighty Redmen, but we get a extra two seasons from him at the very very top of his game,

Look at him, he’s ripped, proper ripped, he’s fitter than Millie’s dog ffs, this is going to be f***in awesome, just imagine for a few seconds, Diaz left side, Mo right side, Nunez/Jota in the middle, a fully fit & healthy Bobby in the hole, plenty more rotation, 5 subs to consider, from Thiago, Harvey, Hendo, Naby, Carvalho, Kaide could feature more too, Sadio who ?

Maybe Sadio going was a blessing after all, using some of his wage to top up Mo’s new wage deal, cos no way will Nunez be on the same level wage as what Mane was on, dunno but it kind of makes sense ?

Anyhoo roll on August ffs, getting pissed off with pissin tennis & cricket, I get bored too easily.

Get in Mo !!

Edit; 
      even better news….had a PET scan a couple of weeks back and everything is clear, oncologist is absolutely  delighted(not the only one), tumour completely wiped out as well as the scar tissue that was worrying, however the PET scan also flashed up something in my bowel so I’m going to be subjected to a anal astronaut with a camera crew to check it out, so any spare lube you have will be greatly appreciated, just ensure you remove any pubes 🤪.

Y  N  W  A
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #5: Jul 01, 2022 08:41:12 pm
      Good news on your results Zbilly, and best of luck going forward mate.
      As for Mo, just didn’t see that happening. Was sure he was gonna run his contract down.
      Let’s hope come August we’ve got the old mo back.
      Relaxed, sublime, deadly, unplayable. No contract worries, relaxed and on fire.

Woooo F***ing hoooo !
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6: Jul 01, 2022 09:08:38 pm
      Awesome news, yanno’s what this means now don’t you, all them cnuts hoping he was going to f**k off are now choking on humble pie, this is better than any of us had hoped for isn’t it ? Most if not all were thinking go on Mo, one more hurrah for the mighty Redmen, but we get a extra two seasons from him at the very very top of his game,

Look at him, he’s ripped, proper ripped, he’s fitter than Millie’s dog ffs, this is going to be f***in awesome, just imagine for a few seconds, Diaz left side, Mo right side, Nunez/Jota in the middle, a fully fit & healthy Bobby in the hole, plenty more rotation, 5 subs to consider, from Thiago, Harvey, Hendo, Naby, Carvalho, Kaide could feature more too, Sadio who ?

Maybe Sadio going was a blessing after all, using some of his wage to top up Mo’s new wage deal, cos no way will Nunez be on the same level wage as what Mane was on, dunno but it kind of makes sense ?

Anyhoo roll on August ffs, getting pissed off with pissin tennis & cricket, I get bored too easily.

Get in Mo !!

Edit; 
      even better news….had a PET scan a couple of weeks back and everything is clear, oncologist is absolutely  delighted(not the only one), tumour completely wiped out as well as the scar tissue that was worrying, however the PET scan also flashed up something in my bowel so I’m going to be subjected to a anal astronaut with a camera crew to check it out, so any spare lube you have will be greatly appreciated, just ensure you remove any pubes 🤪.

Y  N  W  A

when I had a few problems and went to the Doctors She told me to drop my trousers bring my knees up and face the wall I couldnt help but ask her had we met before...nothing absolutely nothing.
      Absolutely the best news mate well done.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #7: Jul 02, 2022 01:43:11 pm
      I know it is still close season but I'm still a little surprised at how quiet the reaction is to this news.

I've read so many times here that we wouldn't sign him and what it meant. I just figured we would be hearing more response from the same posters.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #8: Jul 02, 2022 01:51:09 pm
      I know it is still close season but I'm still a little surprised at how quiet the reaction is to this news.

I've read so many times here that we wouldn't sign him and what it meant. I just figured we would be hearing more response from the same posters.

Dragged on that long, more a case of now "about time"
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #9: Jul 02, 2022 02:05:52 pm
      A year before expiration is in plenty of time.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #10: Jul 02, 2022 02:11:54 pm
      And yet dragged all the way through last season!! Just glad eeal is done and all that sh*t put to bed and Mo's knobhead agent can get back in his box.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #11: Jul 02, 2022 02:51:19 pm
      And yet dragged all the way through last season!! Just glad eeal is done and all that sh*t put to bed and Mo's knobhead agent can get back in his box.

Agents a big part of what is ruining the game.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,966 posts | 1355 
      Reply #12: Jul 02, 2022 03:40:45 pm
      Signed up well before the season starts so the club know the position is sorted. Brilliant outcome all round, nice one Mo.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #13: Jul 03, 2022 01:02:19 am
      Get the F**k innnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm F***ing happy now. Imagine losing Sadio and Mo, first off in the same transfer window or even Mo, a year later for nothing. F**k, that would have been disastrous.

I don't care what's gone on anymore, he signed and we have our own Generational Talent for another 3 years.

Players like Mo don't come along every day so I'm F***ing happy we get to keep him. keep ripping up the League Mo!

Quick Reply