Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Premier League: 2022-2023

Read 81634 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Premier League: 2022-2023
      Reply #1541: Jun 30, 2023 11:09:12 am
      They're deluded.

Liverpool go into the serious stuff next week ... preseason ... to prepare. With one new signing. Seems as though we're waiting for players to go now so we can 'collect' as Jürgen calls it ... and then we may spend again.

Go in as we are now ... forget CL next season as well. We're slowly falling back to where we were pre Jürgen. Yes the squad is better than the one he inherited. That wouldn't be hard. But it's majorly inferior to the competition ... who we all know will get stronger.

Basically agree those who don’t think Arsenal will get top four with ease are very much mistaken. The two places for CL football going to be a right dog fight this year.

Can’t see you lot having another bad year as you did last. I also think you’ve got least two more players coming in that will strengthen the squad even though highly doubtful they will be world class. Based on the new additions chances are you will be in the mix for the two places remaining.

Obviously Newcastle and Man U should be there thereabouts. I honest think the chavs at worse to be top 6 and could well mount a challenge for top 4.

I’d still hold judgment till all your new signings in.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1542: Jun 30, 2023 05:00:01 pm
      I agree yet many thing Arsenal won’t even make top 4.  :lmao:

I dont think they will make top 4 they had a massive head start last season with no pressure on them and as soon as it came they folded.
      Liverpool, Chelsea possibly SPurs will not be as bad this season as last. City seem the only nailed on top 4 but maybe they will have a hangover.
      If we get some magic and some legs in midfield we will be right up there as we have a number of game changers and game winners in the squad.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1543: Jun 30, 2023 05:01:28 pm
      Basically agree those who don’t think Arsenal will get top four with ease are very much mistaken. The two places for CL football going to be a right dog fight this year.

Can’t see you lot having another bad year as you did last. I also think you’ve got least two more players coming in that will strengthen the squad even though highly doubtful they will be world class. Based on the new additions chances are you will be in the mix for the two places remaining.

Obviously Newcastle and Man U should be there thereabouts. I honest think the chavs at worse to be top 6 and could well mount a challenge for top 4.

I’d still hold judgment till all your new signings in.

what makes you think UTD will be a shoe in you took some hidings last season there is fragility in that team even without McGuire
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1544: Jun 30, 2023 06:14:54 pm
      what makes you think UTD will be a shoe in you took some hidings last season there is fragility in that team even without McGuire

You a bit confused Walt?

I’ve never said United a shoe in for top 4. I believe City & Arsenal are. I’ve stated we’re in a dog fight for top 4.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1545: Jun 30, 2023 06:22:15 pm
      I dont think they will make top 4 they had a massive head start last season with no pressure on them and as soon as it came they folded.
      Liverpool, Chelsea possibly SPurs will not be as bad this season as last. City seem the only nailed on top 4 but maybe they will have a hangover.
      If we get some magic and some legs in midfield we will be right up there as we have a number of game changers and game winners in the squad.

Arsenal improving side with a young squad. Granted they have CL football but the way things stand now you lot and United fighting for a CL place. Not forgetting ( so far ) the gunners have done well in the summer market so far.

Spurs?  They’re bad every year   :lmao: Will be same old same old with them. Already said Chavs will be in the mix.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,318 posts | 6380 
      Reply #1546: Jun 30, 2023 06:34:22 pm
      Arsenal are going for the title mate. Looks like a defender coming in now as well.

Quick, decisive and real intent. They're not going for 4th. Only one position their eyes are fixed on.

Us on the otherhand ... I reakon we'd cut and run if offered that 4th place next season. And it would be sold as success.

If we finish up our summer business well, it will be us and City for 1 and 2. Everyone else can fight for scraps.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1547: Jun 30, 2023 06:39:18 pm
      If we finish up our summer business well, it will be us and City for 1 and 2. Everyone else can fight for scraps.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1548: Jun 30, 2023 10:51:15 pm
      UTD are still badly run DeGea leaves for free and you just bought A Chelsea reject for £60mil . We didnt wake up until the second half of the season and those last ten games woul dhave put us in top 3 so with the two signings so far we are on course for our best summer for some time.
      "Newcastle and Man U should be there thereabouts". I took this as confidence of top four  when this season is going to be far harder for the likes of UTD and Newcastle to get into top four.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1549: Jul 01, 2023 08:52:00 am
      UTD are still badly run DeGea leaves for free and you just bought A Chelsea reject for £60mil . We didnt wake up until the second half of the season and those last ten games woul dhave put us in top 3 so with the two signings so far we are on course for our best summer for some time.
      "Newcastle and Man U should be there thereabouts". I took this as confidence of top four  when this season is going to be far harder for the likes of UTD and Newcastle to get into top four.

No sh!t  ;D We both know United are poorly run so nothing new there. You also think you lot at poorly run so we don’t need to debate on that one unless your name is Pj.  ;D

So now you lose on on Mount he’s a chav reject, suppose I might of said the same if you’d of got him and not us.  ;D

There’s no chance I think United or Liverpool certs for top four, as you know I already think two places already sown up with City & Arsenal.

It was a great finish by you lot in the last 7/10 games and looking at your two new signings on paper look sure to improve but will it be enough to catch City? Not in my book.

Think the new season will be more exciting as at this moment in time I find it difficult to split United-Liverpool-Newcastle & Chavs. Hopefully when transfer window over I’ll have a more educated opinion. 😂
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1550: Jul 01, 2023 10:24:15 am
      we were never in for Mount thankfully. UTD have asked DeGea "do us a favour dont sign for anyone in case we cant get a goalkeeper and we will resign you for much less" it must be one of the worst chat up lines ever.
      Don't flatter yourself about an educated opinion you have just shown you have deep red glasses on the very same you accuse people on here of having. I see Newcastle struggling in the CL but I hope they go into the knockout phase they had an easy ride with no Cup comp after February.
      If Chelsea get a goal scoring CF they will be right in the mix too .
      Looking forward to seeing the panic set in to Arsenal. UTD and Newcastle when they realise its a different league this year.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1551: Jul 01, 2023 01:01:40 pm
      we were never in for Mount thankfully. UTD have asked DeGea "do us a favour dont sign for anyone in case we cant get a goalkeeper and we will resign you for much less" it must be one of the worst chat up lines ever.
      Don't flatter yourself about an educated opinion you have just shown you have deep red glasses on the very same you accuse people on here of having. I see Newcastle struggling in the CL but I hope they go into the knockout phase they had an easy ride with no Cup comp after February.
      If Chelsea get a goal scoring CF they will be right in the mix too .
      Looking forward to seeing the panic set in to Arsenal. UTD and Newcastle when they realise its a different league this year.

You were in for Mount but put off by the price which to be fair I would be too. Think they wanted around 80 million at one stage. We’ve already over paid for him with £55 million. However, from what I’ve read about the add ons ( 5 million ) we have to win quite a bit for the chavs to get the remainder.

I have to educate some of you lot as the biased shows no bounds at times. In fact your wearing rose tints if you think you’ll finish a over Arsenal   :lmao:

I agree Newcastle will struggle in CL though, least on paper anyway.

Chavs have just bought a striker from Villarreal, don’t know if he’s any good though.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1552: Jul 01, 2023 10:32:04 pm
      You were in for Mount but put off by the price which to be fair I would be too. Think they wanted around 80 million at one stage. We’ve already over paid for him with £55 million. However, from what I’ve read about the add ons ( 5 million ) we have to win quite a bit for the chavs to get the remainder.

I have to educate some of you lot as the biased shows no bounds at times. In fact your wearing rose tints if you think you’ll finish a over Arsenal   :lmao:

Chavs have just bought a striker from Villarreal, don’t know if he’s any good though.

show me were we were in for mount and if we were it was because he is worth £23 mil and we didnt want to get stuffed which is clearly the UTD way these days 7-0.
      you are a UTD supporter for christ sake who will listen to you your education is limited to say the least. The difference with Arsenal  is Arteta and Newcastle Eddie thingymanbob and the then Ten bob hag.
      You are in for a shock next season you peaked at the Carabo Cup
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,621 posts | 3917 
      Reply #1553: Jul 01, 2023 10:46:49 pm
      show me were we were in for mount and if we were it was because he is worth £23 mil and we didnt want to get stuffed which is clearly the UTD way these days 7-0.
      you are a UTD supporter for christ sake who will listen to you your education is limited to say the least. The difference with Arsenal  is Arteta and Newcastle Eddie thingymanbob and the then Ten bob hag.

Agreed mate - can see United struggling
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1554: Jul 02, 2023 08:32:38 am
      Agreed mate - can see United struggling

You could see a blind man struggling so nothing new there lad.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1555: Jul 02, 2023 08:40:15 am

You sound very bitter these days Walt you ok? The tones in your messages changed for some reason? Hope you ok pal.

Anyway…. Check that rag you lot read, it’s called the Liverpool echo. 😂 It’s also in the Mirror/daily mail/ daily star/ Manchester evening news.. the list is endless mate. Wake up and smell that coffee.

What shock am I in for? Please educate me.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #1556: Jul 07, 2023 10:57:32 am
      Quote from ruthcity
      But we laugh at him too! We’re at home and he’s at the away end and massively outnumbered. There isn’t such a thing as we can laugh at him and he can’t do likewise.

Every match and discussion has their own opponents. If there isn’t diversity, what’s there to watch and discuss?

He's not here anymore, but if you want a demonstration of how to behave yourself on an opposition team's forum, check out the posts here of Thomas Muller, before the Liverpool and Bayern game in the European Cup. That's how it should be done, so nobody had a bad word to say about him.

And his first language isn't even English...
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,547 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #1557: Jul 07, 2023 05:42:10 pm
      Rice and Timber in, Xhaka out - good business from Arsenal.

Would agree them and Citeh are top4, with the 2 remaining places up for grabs.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1558: Jul 07, 2023 05:55:48 pm
      sad news about Edwin Van De Sar he is in intensive Care after a bleed on the brain.
      Hope he makes a speedy recovery
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4993 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1559: Jul 12, 2023 12:25:10 pm

Keith I’m sorry mate but you’re talking out of yer poop chute, our alleged interest in Mount was the usual click bait bollocks we see in every window, Mount wasn’t the only player we apparently were chasing, Ward Prowse, Maddison, Caicedo another, Barella another, need I go on ?

Come on mate, you’re too long in the tooth to believe anything that comes from Twatter, other media platforms are available, all clicking Bollocks for the sake of getting ’Likes’, and F**k all sustenance to make them appear genuine,

You keep alluding to our ‘red tints’ over and over again, perhaps that’s because you have no other answer but to raise that old cliche time and time again in regards to our biased opinions, well aren’t most clubs fans biased? So nothing to see here,

Walt hit the nail on the head in his post, had the season been 40 games long we would have surpassed you’re lot and achieved CL football which at Xmas was extremely unlikely, we weren’t even in contention for the Europa League and were more likely heading for that sub standard conference pish,

Now I can see that with Arse there is a argument for them to be closer to us this season and have indeed strengthened their chances with their transfer activities, however, as well as they did last season was purely down to the fact our midfield no longer had the energy to support the intensity Jürgen demands, and as you have seen with our transfer activities he has acted and that my friend is why Walton, myself and 100’s of Thousands of like minded biased red tinted wearing Muther fuckers, believe that we WILL be back in our rightful place taking on those Fraudulent noisy neighbours of yours, Again !!

Put it another way, we Liverpool are the only club that has kept Pep and his oily charges grounded in the last five seasons aside from last, obviously, we were simply taking a sabbatical and will return to normal, in the meantime, the baton fell at Arteta’s door and we all seen how they bottled it under the pressure, you should be grateful to us for taking the shine off of your noisy neighbours bragging rights !!

Now which charity was it that will benefit from that £50 you will owe, probably MacMillan, they looked after me so it’s only right and proper i return the compliment, I thank you in advance . 😁😁

YNWA

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1560: Jul 12, 2023 01:25:18 pm

Keith I’m sorry mate but you’re talking out of yer poop chute, our alleged interest in Mount was the usual click bait bollocks we see in every window, Mount wasn’t the only player we apparently were chasing, Ward Prowse, Maddison, Caicedo another, Barella another, need I go on ?

Come on mate, you’re too long in the tooth to believe anything that comes from Twatter, other media platforms are available, all clicking Bollocks for the sake of getting ’Likes’, and f**k all sustenance to make them appear genuine,

You keep alluding to our ‘red tints’ over and over again, perhaps that’s because you have no other answer but to raise that old cliche time and time again in regards to our biased opinions, well aren’t most clubs fans biased? So nothing to see here,

Walt hit the nail on the head in his post, had the season been 40 games long we would have surpassed you’re lot and achieved CL football which at Xmas was extremely unlikely, we weren’t even in contention for the Europa League and were more likely heading for that sub standard conference pish,

Now I can see that with Arse there is a argument for them to be closer to us this season and have indeed strengthened their chances with their transfer activities, however, as well as they did last season was purely down to the fact our midfield no longer had the energy to support the intensity Jürgen demands, and as you have seen with our transfer activities he has acted and that my friend is why Walton, myself and 100’s of Thousands of like minded biased red tinted wearing Muther fuckers, believe that we WILL be back in our rightful place taking on those Fraudulent noisy neighbours of yours, Again !!

Put it another way, we Liverpool are the only club that has kept Pep and his oily charges grounded in the last five seasons aside from last, obviously, we were simply taking a sabbatical and will return to normal, in the meantime, the baton fell at Arteta’s door and we all seen how they bottled it under the pressure, you should be grateful to us for taking the shine off of your noisy neighbours bragging rights !!

Now which charity was it that will benefit from that £50 you will owe, probably MacMillan, they looked after me so it’s only right and proper i return the compliment, I thank you in advance . 😁😁

YNWA

You know I don’t have Tw@tter account because I read enough sh!te of what you lot post on here. You are right though! I am too long in the tooth to believe what social media say but you were linked like United are with every player that’s allegedly for sale.

Some of you lot were taken in with the Mbappe links and as such started a thread so don’t tell me the rose tints don’t fit you well. 😂 Some of you even say Gomez a good player.  :lmao: That’s rose tints mate trust me.   ;D

I’ve just made a comment about our £50 bet on manc thread.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4993 
      Reply #1561: Jul 12, 2023 07:59:46 pm
      You know I don’t have Tw@tter account because I read enough sh!te of what you lot post on here. You are right though! I am too long in the tooth to believe what social media say but you were linked like United are with every player that’s allegedly for sale.

Some of you lot were taken in with the Mbappe links and as such started a thread so don’t tell me the rose tints don’t fit you well. 😂 Some of you even say Gomez a good player.  :lmao: That’s rose tints mate trust me.   ;D

I’ve just made a comment about our £50 bet on manc thread.

Thing is with you Keith you have a tendency to tar us all with the same brush, just because one or two of our, let’s just say naive fans, as with your lot believe anything they read or hear, and just like the majority of your lot possess a degree of intellect, so do the majority of ours, now you could say there exists a degree of wummery or more accurately one upmanship in your inane drivel and that’s fine, we call it banter, however continually raising that old rose tints over and over and over again and again and again, suggests you have very little else to try and beat us with,

Now look, football fans of every colour or creed will be biased and wear their particular club’s colours tinted specs, thats been the case since Preston North End kicked off against Aston Villa in one of the football leagues inaugural games, and F**k ALL has changed since,

You also keep banging the same drum whether Joe Gomez is good enough or not, that’s down to opinions mate, or if you like a bit of Marmite, some like him some don’t , but I’ll tell you what he isn’t, he’s no Harry f***in Maguire who has been winging as top shelf defender since you lot spaffed £85m quid on him, truth is he had one brilliant season with Leicester where he was bang average at best, so you can’t say that the same levels of intelligence behold those in your boardroom,

So, here’s the rub, you say you don’t have Twatter cos you read enough sh*te in these boards, we’ll mate you don’t need me to tell you where to f***in go if your so hung up on our every word, Mbappe for example, and any other bullshit rumours that emerge from the Twitterati, threads been started on potential signings isn’t for me either, yet you keep resorting to how our red tint’s make us believe anything is possible,

Every club in the land is linked with this player or that, in particular if the Twitterati knobheads, the good old fashioned red tops hapless journo’s and uncle Tom Cobbly know that your club are rebuilding, they will link every f***in player as a viable option, that doesn’t mean some or all of us believe it will happen, so you can F**k right off with that sh*te too !!!

Have a nice f***in day!!!! 💋

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,977 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1562: Jul 12, 2023 08:15:56 pm

Thing is with you Keith you have a tendency to tar us all with the same brush, just because one or two of our, let’s just say naive fans, as with your lot believe anything they read or hear, and just like the majority of your lot possess a degree of intellect, so do the majority of ours, now you could say there exists a degree of wummery or more accurately one upmanship in your inane drivel and that’s fine, we call it banter, however continually raising that old rose tints over and over and over again and again and again, suggests you have very little else to try and beat us with,

Now look, football fans of every colour or creed will be biased and wear their particular club’s colours tinted specs, thats been the case since Preston North End kicked off against Aston Villa in one of the football leagues inaugural games, and F**k ALL has changed since,

You also keep banging the same drum whether Joe Gomez is good enough or not, that’s down to opinions mate, or if you like a bit of Marmite, some like him some don’t , but I’ll tell you what he isn’t, he’s no Harry f***in Maguire who has been winging as top shelf defender since you lot spaffed £85m quid on him, truth is he had one brilliant season with Leicester where he was bang average at best, so you can’t say that the same levels of intelligence behold those in your boardroom,

So, here’s the rub, you say you don’t have Twatter cos you read enough sh*te in these boards, we’ll mate you don’t need me to tell you where to f***in go if your so hung up on our every word, Mbappe for example, and any other bullshit rumours that emerge from the Twitterati, threads been started on potential signings isn’t for me either, yet you keep resorting to how our red tint’s make us believe anything is possible,

Every club in the land is linked with this player or that, in particular if the Twitterati knobheads, the good old fashioned red tops hapless journo’s and uncle Tom Cobbly know that your club are rebuilding, they will link every f***in player as a viable option, that doesn’t mean some or all of us believe it will happen, so you can f**k right off with that sh*te too !!!

Have a nice f***in day!!!! 💋

YNWA

Hey! I’m busy reading the new thread about your captain fcuking off to the oilys what you moaning about now? Is it the time of month? Go and change that bloody!! Temper ( sorry tampon)  of yours and you’ll feel much better I’m sure. 😂

Not for a second to I tar you all with the same brush, pretty safe to say you don’t listen/start these silly threads but your right it’s opinion and that’s all it is. It’s all fun and games with me so don’t think to bad of me.

You’ll be pleased to hear it’s looking like we’re stuck with Maguire. 🤢 Apparently he got a big wage increase when we qualified for the CL, not that he did much to get us there. Can’t see him leaving now and will just end up like another greedy footballer rotting on the subs bench.

Now chill and enjoy your popcorn whilst I do my work 👍
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4993 
      Reply #1563: Jul 12, 2023 08:59:06 pm
      Hey! I’m busy reading the new thread about your captain fcuking off to the oilys what you moaning about now? Is it the time of month? Go and change that bloody!! Temper ( sorry tampon)  of yours and you’ll feel much better I’m sure. 😂

Not for a second to I tar you all with the same brush, pretty safe to say you don’t listen/start these silly threads but your right it’s opinion and that’s all it is. It’s all fun and games with me so don’t think to bad of me.

You’ll be pleased to hear it’s looking like we’re stuck with Maguire. 🤢 Apparently he got a big wage increase when we qualified for the CL, not that he did much to get us there. Can’t see him leaving now and will just end up like another greedy footballer rotting on the subs bench.

Now chill and enjoy your popcorn whilst I do my work 👍

Oh Keith, I love you, we’re two peas in the same pod in that our clubs have a special rivalry perhaps only those Blueshite fans can admire, but happily that’s where it ends, for the record not the daily one but take a wee gander in the players thread for my reaction to our captain’s apparent departure,

Oh and I’m not f***in angry either all f***in right fucknuts, ffs, Virgil comes to me for guidance and I’m as clean as a preacher’s sheets, 🤪

And when have I ever given you a hard time, jeez, you sound like my missus everyday 🙃, maybe you’re like marmite too, some days we like you others not so, but you do make me happy when you report that you’re colossus and world class Donkey Maguire has tethered himself to OT for yet another hapless season, and when it goes tits up again don’t come ‘Braying’ to me, Hee haw hee haw hee haw hee haw !!!!!! 🤪👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

YNWA

Quick Reply