Community Shield. Vs Man City at Leicester King power

Read 1735 times
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 585 posts | 32 
      Community Shield. Vs Man City at Leicester King power
      Jul 18, 2022 05:19:48 pm
      I've just had an email to say I can get tickets for myself and my lad from the waiting list. See below.

Traveling from Manchester, anyone have recommendations on parking etc in Leicester? Probably not worth getting the train as it's 3 changes and will cost more than diesel.

Following the sale to supporters who were successful in the ballot and together with some supporters returns means we have 781 tickets remaining at various price points.

Waiting list positions 1 - 474 are eligible to purchase these available tickets.

There are a number of group applications within the waiting list, which has been factored into the number of supporters we are communicating to.

We are therefore pleased to advise that you and any supporters you have also registered with are now eligible to purchase tickets, subject to availability.

TICKET SALE

You can purchase your ticket(s) online from 11am Tuesday July 19 until

6.30am Wednesday July 20 ONLY.

Tickets will be made available on a first come first served basis, and we cannot guarantee that the price of ticket you wish to purchase will be available.

Disabled supporters who require assistance purchasing their tickets can contact the disability team on 0151 264 2500, option 1. For opening times click here.

Click here for full selling details

Click here for fulfilment dates

Click here for ticket prices

Click here for FAQs

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing

« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2022 03:35:41 pm by RedPuppy »
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,632 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Re: Community shield. Vs Man City at Leicester King power
      Reply #1: Jul 18, 2022 10:03:20 pm
      Nice one Riise boot boy, there is a massive Morrisons car park right next to the King Power which you may be able to park in.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 585 posts | 32 
      Re: Community shield. Vs Man City at Leicester King power
      Reply #2: Jul 19, 2022 10:27:08 am
      Nice one Riise boot boy, there is a massive Morrisons car park right next to the King Power which you may be able to park in.

Thanks

Quick Reply