Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Europa League 2022-2023

Read 8451 times
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Re: Europa League 2022-2023
      Reply #46: Jun 02, 2023 11:38:44 am
      After reviewing this footage UEFA needs to impose a hard hitting penalty on Mourinho, and, or his club. It's not the ref's fault two of their players missed their eff'ing pens....The authorities need to act, the way it's going an official is going to get killed.
      « Last Edit: Jun 02, 2023 11:47:44 am by Longy-Shops »
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #47: Jun 02, 2023 11:47:14 am
      Referees and their gov bodies need to understand how much pressure is on clubs to win these days they seem to be the only people involved who seem quite relaxed about f**king up and VAR despite all the hype has failed to prevent major mistakes in very important games. Felt very sorry for Taylor and his family that was a nasty incident at the airport ,the game he referee'd was also nasty which to be fair the EPL doesnt normally produce.
      I would to like see a review of the mistakes made when VAR could have intervened .
      There is no reason why we shouldnt make this our second target after the EPL next season bring home number 4.
      I suspect what you refer to as "major mistakes" are more often just a subjective opinion, an opinion you don't like, or agree with. I'd like to know of an incident of a major mistake that wasn't in fact an interpretation of an action that could go either way.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #48: Jun 02, 2023 03:54:24 pm

Mourinho really is an odious little man and the sorest of losers. Utterly despicable behaviour. It's easy to see how this kind of carry on could inspire Roma's ultras to do something silly. The scenes at the airport should also never be repeated, whatever you think of the ref or his decisions. UEFA should have them ferried off via a different route or access point.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #49: Jun 02, 2023 06:16:42 pm
      I suspect what you refer to as "major mistakes" are more often just a subjective opinion, an opinion you don't like, or agree with. I'd like to know of an incident of a major mistake that wasn't in fact an interpretation of an action that could go either way.

what makes you think you can speak for what I think I dont need you to tell me if I am right or wrong thanks . You carry on trying to be cerebral .
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #50: Jun 02, 2023 06:20:25 pm
      Mourinho really is an odious little man and the sorest of losers. Utterly despicable behaviour. It's easy to see how this kind of carry on could inspire Roma's ultras to do something silly. The scenes at the airport should also never be repeated, whatever you think of the ref or his decisions. UEFA should have them ferried off via a different route or access point.

can't stand Marueen he is indeed a odious little pr**k. Managers are becoming under more and more scrutiny and more pressure especially at both ends of the league when a dodgy decision can make or break careers. I look at Rugby a game with seemingly endless technical infringements yet decisions are met with good grace and no back chat and with the aid of a Video ref to assist him they seem to get far more things right than in Football.

Quick Reply