Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Palace [Premier League] Mon 15th Aug @ 8:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 9th of August and on this date LFC's match record is P12 W9 D1 L2

What the Team will be Like This Season

Read 1118 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,361 posts | 2430 
      Re: What the Team will be Like This Season
      Reply #23: Aug 03, 2022 08:30:21 am

What the actual f**k are you gobbing off at, so what you are saying is we won’t bother building from the back anymore we’re just gonna lump it up to Nunez so he can have a go at heading the ball goalwards, f***in can’t wait for the season to start now that our game changing tactics have been revealed , i dunno but I’m sure the rest of the premiership are positively bricking it having to face us !!!

FFS honestly!!!
      Yes Billy!

From what I've seen this far, if anything  we will try even more combinations and through passes. Nunez's  running will create more room for playing between the lines.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,059 posts | 1255 
      Reply #24: Aug 03, 2022 08:38:24 am
      What the actual f**k are you gobbing off at, so what you are saying is we won’t bother building from the back anymore we’re just gonna lump it up to Nunez so he can have a go at heading the ball goalwards, f***in can’t wait for the season to start now that our game changing tactics have been revealed , i dunno but I’m sure the rest of the premiership are positively bricking it having to face us !!!

FFS honestly!!!

And when results don't go our way, Klopp is naive to be playing long ball. We can all tell that the post (not yours) is set up for a future wind up.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,362 posts | 488 
      Reply #25: Aug 03, 2022 10:00:44 am
      Full of desire to lift another trophy or two, winning the charity shield, kicked off the season in great style. Hopefully winning the title, which all supporters want, this season. I am sure we are all in for another great campaign under Jürgen Klopp, simply enjoy the ride !
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,751 posts | 1794 
      Reply #26: Aug 03, 2022 11:50:28 am
      I thought we'd have a Fulham thread up and running by now! Chomping at the bit for the new season to start!!!

Quick Reply